[Today at 12:21:27 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: POTUS - COVID Positive  (Read 37862 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: POTUS - COVID Positive
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2020, 09:32:44 PM »
Man Trump's mask answer from the debate is really not aging well.

Not much he says does.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2020, 09:33:06 PM »
These are a few photos from the superspreader event. You can pick out all of the COVID-19 positives in the photos thus far.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2020, 09:33:30 PM »
I may be out of it, but I thought her and her husband stepped away from their day jobs a few months ago?

They are always grifting. It’s a full time job.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2020, 09:45:03 PM »
And now Kellyanne Conway. She also was at the Rose Garden event.

@KellyannePolls: Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians.

As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic. ❤️
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:49:21 PM by Pakuni »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2020, 09:49:42 PM »
Kellyanne Conway is COVID-19 positive. Her daughter has mentioned that her mom is showing symptoms.

(She spent a lot of time near Bill Barr at the superspreader event. No word yet on him)

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1312214949658152960?s=19

By the way Conway's daughter broke the news on Tik Tok and accused her mom of lying when her mom said repeatedly saying she was negative. Conway didn't want people to know. Later, Kellyanne confirmed she was COVID-19 positive.

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2020, 09:50:51 PM »
By the way Conway's daughter broke the news on Tik Tok and accused her mom of lying when her mom said repeatedly saying she was negative. Conway didn't want people to know. Later, Kellyanne confirmed she was COVID-19 positive.

Denial seems to know no bounds.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2020, 09:58:44 PM »
"He's never cared about us."

Secret Service on DT and their COVID-19 risks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-seemed-to-defy-the-laws-of-science-and-disease-then-the-coronavirus-caught-up-with-him/2020/10/02/5b4c5232-04bf-11eb-897d-3a6201d6643f_story.html#click=https://t.co/R9WHzYevxO

I feel badly for all the Secret Service agents, lower-level administration employees, White House staff, Air Force One employees, reporters, and various other relatively powerless people who were exposed by a "leader" who has refused to lead for most of a year now.

It's more difficult to feel compassion for those who not only denied the science but mocked those who accepted it.

I do admire Biden for the empathy he showed the first family during his campaign stop in Michigan today.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:34:04 PM by MU82 »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2020, 10:45:05 PM »

That is certainly possible as well.

Still, given the high success rates that have been reported recently with other regimens, I think it is very possible that he is gravely ill. The fact that we have not yet heard from the physicians treating him also raises concerns.

Anyhow, time will tell.

It appears they are quite literally giving him everything. I saw reports that he is getting the Vitamin C, Zinc, Dex cocktail. He got Regeneron, and now tonight they have also given him Remdesivir.

I find this all quite odd. If you want to know the truth, I think Trump is freaked out and is demanding that he is given everything, and right now the doctors are obliging.

Either that, or he has some very serious underlying conditions that they are hiding from the rest of America. Some combination of underlying conditions that has the doctors and experts frightened enough to act extremely proactively.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:49:27 PM by forgetful »

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2020, 11:03:47 PM »
It appears they are quite literally giving him everything. I saw reports that he is getting the Vitamin C, Zinc, Dex cocktail. He got Regeneron, and now tonight they have also given him Remdesivir.

I find this all quite odd. If you want to know the truth, I think Trump is freaked out and is demanding that he is given everything, and right now the doctors are obliging.

Either that, or he has some very serious underlying conditions that they are hiding from the rest of America. Some combination of underlying conditions that has the doctors and experts frightened enough to act extremely proactively.

Wow - I didn’t know he was getting Remdesovir too. If that’s the case,  you are probably right that he is simply demanding everything, or has more comorbidities than previously disclosed.

It renews my concern about the severity of his symptoms... and makes me wonder about the possibility of some unforeseen drug interaction. POTUS might be the first human being ever to receive both Remdesovir and the monoclonal antibodies. If so - wow.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2020, 11:04:54 PM »
@Walldo: New from Politico: Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien tests positive

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/trump-campaign-manager-tests-positive-for-covid-19-425722

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2020, 11:09:18 PM »

Wow - I didn’t know he was getting Remdesovir too. If that’s the case,  you are probably right that he is simply demanding everything, or has more comorbidities than previously disclosed.

It renews my concern about the severity of his symptoms... and makes me wonder about the possibility of some unforeseen drug interaction. POTUS might be the first human being ever to receive both Remdesovir and the monoclonal antibodies. If so - wow.

Agreed, he is likely the first human to be given both and it was confirmed by WH doctors.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519451-trump-given-remdesivir-as-treatment-for-covid-19-infection

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2020, 11:14:19 PM »
Agreed, he is likely the first human to be given both and it was confirmed by WH doctors.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519451-trump-given-remdesivir-as-treatment-for-covid-19-infection

The Robert Downey Jr. treatment.

Bizarro world....

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2020, 12:45:20 AM »

This is not true. Daughter was spilling beans and trolling about her mom showing symptoms. Kellyanne later confirmed the news. Apparently daughter broke about the positive test  about half hour before Kellyanne’s announcement.  End of story. Kellyanne wasn’t putting out denials about it, and daughter was not accusing mom of lying either.

But your post is nearly all a lie. Stick to posts about tennis.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 01:04:09 AM by HutchwasClutch »

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2020, 12:48:09 AM »
These are a few photos from the superspreader event. You can pick out all of the COVID-19 positives in the photos thus far.

That is a lot of homely looking caucasians.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2020, 02:08:54 AM »

Actually, both your posts are nearly all the truth. Your only quibble is whether kellyann was lying/thinking about lying... And I think we all know that wouldn't be her first time...

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2020, 06:36:06 AM »
Not The Onion...

Hydroxychloroquine Doctor is Furious Donald Trump Took 'Experimental Antibody Stupidness'

"A doctor notorious for claiming hydroxychloroquine is a "cure" for COVID-19 has denounced White House doctors for not giving President Donald Trump the drug to treat his infection.

Dr. Stella Immanuel, who gained fame in July after Trump retweeted a video showing her touting the malaria drug, expressed outrage in a series of tweets on Friday, condemning the medical decisions of "bozo doctors" who surrounded the president after he tested positive for COVID-19.

"Instead of giving the president of the United States a known safe drug," Immanuel tweeted. "They gave him some experimental antibody stupidness. This is so dumb. Please potus family you guys wake up. Give him HCQ, Zpack & zinc asap."

"Whoever told the president to stop taking HCQ should be punched in the face," she said in an earlier tweet. "This did not have to happened. I am so upset. This is our president for crying out loud. No one need to get sick or pcr positive."

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-doctor-furious-donald-trump-took-experimental-antibody-stupidness-1536161

I'm with Dr. Stella on this one...
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2020, 07:16:41 AM »
Actually, both your posts are nearly all the truth. Your only quibble is whether kellyann was lying/thinking about lying... And I think we all know that wouldn't be her first time...

My post was all true.

By the way Conway's daughter broke the news on Tik Tok. Later, Kellyanne confirmed she was COVID-19 positive.

Fixed leaving only true statements.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:19:33 AM by HutchwasClutch »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2020, 07:19:30 AM »
This is not true. Daughter was spilling beans and trolling about her mom showing symptoms. Kellyanne later confirmed the news. Apparently daughter broke about the positive test  about half hour before Kellyanne’s announcement.  End of story. Kellyanne wasn’t putting out denials about it, and daughter was not accusing mom of lying either.

Reading comprehension and receipts.

1) Go to Claudia Conway's 1 Mllion follower Tik Tok. I provided a few screen shots to get you started. You may want to check in with Kellyanne's husband too while doing that.

2) You admitted in your post that Claudia Conway broke the news. According to Kellyanne's family, Kellyanne didn't share this with her family and others while spending time with them and possibly infecting the whole family.

Stick to sports, stick to tennis, stick to this or that is often a response of those that either a) don't like the position someone takes on a topic while they do the exact same thing of discussing a variety of topics b) or in this case can't handle the neutral facts presented. If you want to stick to Kellyanne's "alternative facts" go ahead.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:26:25 AM by shoothoops »

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2020, 07:26:12 AM »
Reading comprehension and receipts.

1) Go to Claudia Conway's 1 Mllion follower Tik Tok. I provided a few screen shots to get you started. You may want to check in with Kellyanne's husband too while doing that.

2) You admitted in your post that Claudia Conway broke the news. According to Kellyanne's family, Kellyanne didn't share this with her family and others while spending time with them and possibly infecting the whole family.

Stick to sports, stick to tennis, stick to this or that is often a response of those that either a) don't like the position someone takes on a topic while they do the exact same thing of discussing a variety of topics b) or in this case can't handle the neutral facts presented. If you want to stick to Kellyanne's "alternative facts" go ahead.

Where are the Tik Tok screen shots you supposedly provided?

I looked at multiple news accounts that included several screen shots from Tik Tok, and none validate what you said about mom lying that she was positive or daughter accusing her of lying.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:28:21 AM by HutchwasClutch »

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2020, 07:30:24 AM »
Where are the Tik Tok screen shots you supposedly provided?

I looked at multiple news accounts, none validate what you said about mom lying or daughter accusing her of lying.

Her daughter accused her mom of lying, she literally used the word "lying"  According to her daughter, Kellyanne said multiple times that she did not have COVID-19 when she did, and putting others at risk.

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2020, 07:32:42 AM »
Her daughter accused her mom of lying, she literally used the word "lying"  According to her daughter, Kellyanne said multiple times that she did not have COVID-19 when she did, and putting others at risk.

You’re repeating what you already said.  Show me your source to validate what your saying is true.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2020, 07:35:22 AM »
You’re repeating what you already said.  Show me your source to validate what your saying is true.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2020, 07:36:25 AM »

HutchwasClutch

• All American
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »
Here ya go. Enjoy.👍

Enjoy what?  The emoji?

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2020, 07:38:40 AM »

He literally attached the screenshots to his post.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow