[Today at 07:52:45 PM]

Dallas bars tonite by MarquetteVol
[Today at 07:30:33 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Goose
[Today at 07:05:04 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by Judge Smails
[Today at 07:02:27 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Season Starts Nov 25  (Read 42835 times)

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Re: Season Starts Nov 25
« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2020, 03:10:17 PM »
Link for that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

On gameday, you will typically find game-specific links for virtually all D1 games.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2020, 04:30:07 PM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

On gameday, you will typically find game-specific links for virtually all D1 games.

Wonderful, thanks!

Wish there was a was to sticky this...

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2020, 07:24:47 PM »
Wonderful, thanks!

Wish there was a was to sticky this...

You should look up "bookmarks" in browsers.  They're kinda handy...

Uncle Rico

• All American
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

Viper

• All American
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2020, 07:29:37 PM »
Everything I've seen on Big East teams schedules shows FS1, FS2, CBSSN ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU for TV on everyone of their games, so far.

Non-conference
11/25 Oakland at Xavier 11am FS1
11/25 Fairfield at Providence 1pm FS1
11/25 Western Michigan at Butler 6pm FS1
11/25 Villanova vs. Boston College 6pm ESPN
11/25 Creighton vs. South Dakota State 6pm ESPN2
11/25 TBD at St. John's (NY) 6pm FS2
11/25 Arkansas Pine Bluff at Marquette 9pm FS1
11/26 Bradley at Xavier 11am FS1
11/26 La Salle at St. John's (NY) 1pm FS1
11/27 Toledo at Xavier 11am FS1
11/27 Eastern Illinois at Marquette 6pm FS2
11/29 Eastern Illinois at Butler 6:30pm FS1
11/30 Saint Joseph's at Villanova 4pm FS1
11/30 Eastern Kentucky at Xavier 6pm FS1
12/1 Nebraska-Omaha at Creighton 4pm FS1
12/1 Oklahoma St at Marquette 6pm FS1
12/2 Tennessee Tech at Xavier 6pm FS1
12/4 Wisconsin at Marquette 6pm FS1
12/5 UConn vs NC State 1pm FS2
12/5 FDU vs Providence TBD. FS2
12/6 Sacred Heart at St. John's (NY) 11am FS1
12/8 Fordham at St. John's (NY) 6pm CBSSN
12/8 UW-Green Bay at Marquette 8pm FS1
12/9 Oklahoma at Xavier 7pm FS1
12/11 Kansas State at Butler 2pm FS1

Note: Connecticut, Seton Hall, Georgetown, and DePaul did not have any available information.
i’m starting to think these non-conf games will be cancelled. Covid spiking in Chicago, LA, Texas cases picking up again, Ivy League has cancelled winter sports, other conferences will do something similar. I can’t see schools coming into Mke if the Gov wants to go shut-down, and can’t see MU going to LA for UCLA.
Moron? Maybe. Dork? Possibly. Lost? Definitely.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2020, 07:43:26 PM »
Fookin' CDC recommends cancelin' Thanksgivin' and Xmas. Mite as well just schtupp yo eyeballs out, cuz fun's bin put in da all-gone machine, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2020, 07:52:47 PM »
Fookin' CDC recommends cancelin' Thanksgivin' and Xmas. Mite as well just schtupp yo eyeballs out, cuz fun's bin put in da all-gone machine, aina?

Lack of leadership from the top down ruined the fun we could’ve had. And led to an administration change.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2020, 07:52:53 PM »
Hope the BE is seriously looking at a January bubble.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Johnny B

• All American
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2020, 08:31:20 PM »
i’m starting to think these non-conf games will be cancelled. Covid spiking in Chicago, LA, Texas cases picking up again, Ivy League has cancelled winter sports, other conferences will do something similar. I can’t see schools coming into Mke if the Gov wants to go shut-down, and can’t see MU going to LA for UCLA.
but its safe to travel to big east cities not LA though? safe for teams to come here? may as well cancel the season by that logic. arent schools going virtual soon. i just dont see any reason a group of 16-18 players/coaches cant realistically avoid getting sick in order to play the season or most of it least. idk dark winter ahead

Viper

• All American
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2020, 08:50:22 PM »
but its safe to travel to big east cities not LA though? safe for teams to come here? may as well cancel the season by that logic. arent schools going virtual soon. i just dont see any reason a group of 16-18 players/coaches cant realistically avoid getting sick in order to play the season or most of it least. idk dark winter ahead
I think you misunderstood my post. That’s ok. Bottom line, season on the brink more-so each day.
Moron? Maybe. Dork? Possibly. Lost? Definitely.

MarquetteMike1977

• All American
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2020, 10:25:54 PM »
I think you misunderstood my post. That’s ok. Bottom line, season on the brink more-so each day.

Agree Marq 3332 and all. Side note not sure it matters much or has already been said but Lakers will not be hosting fans either to begin the season.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2020, 06:45:14 AM »
Lack of leadership from the top down ruined the fun we could’ve had. And led to an administration change.

How long are you going to pound this false narrative? No one was going to "control the virus", not Biden, not Harris, not AOC, not Omar. Not fookin' no one worldwide. You got your wish. Now live with it, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Uncle Rico

• All American
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2020, 06:50:20 AM »

How long are you going to pound this false narrative? No one was going to "control the virus", not Biden, not Harris, not AOC, not Omar. Not fookin' no one worldwide. You got your wish. Now live with it, hey?

We’ve rounded the corner and it’ll magically disappear
“This is bar none atrocious.  Mitchell cannot shoot either.  What a pile of dung”

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2020, 07:06:42 AM »

Talk about false narratives. New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Haiti, Iceland, and Senegal would beg to differ, among others. Competent leadership was a difference maker among nations of varied sizes, economic strati, and continents.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2020, 07:09:26 AM »
You should look up "bookmarks" in browsers.  They're kinda handy...

I don't plan to watch games at work.  8-)

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2020, 07:12:53 AM »

How long are you going to keep your head in the sand, old man?  Plenty of countries have dealt with this in a responsible manner.  And it was due to the LEADERSHIP.  New Zeeland, Austraila, most of East Asia.

Yet, here we are, living in the only supposed Super Power in the world, and we are up to our asses in infections.  Truly, the emperor has no clothes, AINA?

Shooter McGavin

• All American
« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2020, 07:24:50 AM »
And the problem is since our fearless leader has brain washed half the American public against wearing masks and has them believing getting the virus is the best way to go, the new President doesn’t have a fookin chance to turn the stupid mindset around.

Mass vaccination next year is our only hope because we screwed up the front end response.  Too bad hundreds of thousands of people will have to die before that.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2020, 07:30:20 AM »

It's not a false narrative.  Even in places that were in arguably worse shape than the US is in now, they have made common sense crack-downs to control the virus - and it works.  And as others have said. look at places like Japan, which hardly has any new cases at all and are still doing fairly well economically.  They took hard line approaches early, their people listened and trusted the government.  We don't.

By and large we are doing nothing.  Because our response is fragmented and has become politicized.  And we care more about the lives of bars and restaurants than we do people.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2020, 07:38:46 AM »
I.honestly think we should be able.to punch people in the face that do not wear masks in public.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2020, 07:48:15 AM »

And even if you believe it's a "false narrative," why are you blaming the CDC?  Large gatherings is what is causing this spread right now - including family gatherings.  We are taking a year off from our normal 30 person family Thanksgiving celebration and 50 person family Christmas celebration because it is the right thing to do.

Yeah it sucks.  But it sucks less than family members getting sick and potentially dying from this.

And yeah, I think the idea of completing a college basketball season in this environment is fanciful.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2020, 08:28:34 AM »
Thanksgiving and Christmas are states of mind.   My family will not be having large gatherings for either.    Assuming I get though this, I guarantee I will be thankful in two weeks and that I will be fully immersed in the celebration of the birth of Jesus a month after that.

Maybe, just maybe, it would behoove us all to contemplate and celebrate simply.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2020, 09:00:59 AM »
I.honestly think we should be able.to punch people in the face that do not wear masks in public.

In the face if no mask.  In the face and balls if they're rolling with the chin strap or nose exposed.  The nose exposed people bother me more than anything. 
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »

C’mon Doc, these guys are all about the “science”. “Science” tells them that our comparables are east Asia and Japan, not France, Italy, Spain and the UK. Meanwhile, Sweden can only be compared to Finland, Denmark and Norway. LOL.

Falsely accuse a guy of acting like a dictator while criticizing him for not assuming dictatorial powers. Guys who do have blood on their hands (Cuomo) are heroes and the guy who incentivized the competition that brought us a vaccine in unheard of time (I know Pfizer didn’t take government $ but they were frantically competing with others who did) is a mass murderer.

Not to worry, though. Mr. Wizard, Mr. Science himself, is on the way. Sure, he flunked the 3rd grade, almost flunked out of the University of Delaware and stumbled (plagiarized) his way through law school (bottom 10%). And sure, he’s well past those “prime” years. Never mind that, he’s an expert at “government”. 47 years, negligible accomplishment and a modest salary have led to personal riches. IOW, a poster child/patron saint of the swamp. Got a little sloppy with the influence peddling as his cognitive abilities waned, but fortunately for him the MSM attitude on it ranged from incurious to dismissive. “Nothing to see here, folks!” LOL. 

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2020, 09:27:30 AM »
In before the lock
Maigh Eo for Sam

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2020, 09:42:29 AM »
C’mon Doc, these guys are all about the “science”. “Science” tells them that our comparables are east Asia and Japan, not France, Italy, Spain and the UK. Meanwhile, Sweden can only be compared to Finland, Denmark and Norway. LOL.

Falsely accuse a guy of acting like a dictator while criticizing him for not assuming dictatorial powers. Guys who do have blood on their hands (Cuomo) are heroes and the guy who incentivized the competition that brought us a vaccine in unheard of time (I know Pfizer didn’t take government $ but they were frantically competing with others who did) is a mass murderer.

Not to worry, though. Mr. Wizard, Mr. Science himself, is on the way. Sure, he flunked the 3rd grade, almost flunked out of the University of Delaware and stumbled (plagiarized) his way through law school (bottom 10%). And sure, he’s well past those “prime” years. Never mind that, he’s an expert at “government”. 47 years, negligible accomplishment and a modest salary have led to personal riches. IOW, a poster child/patron saint of the swamp. Got a little sloppy with the influence peddling as his cognitive abilities waned, but fortunately for him the MSM attitude on it ranged from incurious to dismissive. “Nothing to see here, folks!” LOL.

C'mon Lenny, I know you're not this stupid.  For a fact.  Get out of your boomer mindset and turn of the cognitive dissonance.

You're bitching about Biden while somehow ignoring that Trump is a legacy who attended Wharton and was the 'dumbest' student his professor has ever had.  Also, you're comparing the mental faculties of a 74 year old with a 78 year old.  And the 74 year old has proven himself to not be too bright.  Personally, I think anyone over 70 shouldn't be in government.  Period.

I don't expect Biden to solve the problems himself.  I expect that he is smart enough to listen to the experts around him.  Something Trump hasn't done.

So go cry your boomer tears about how your orange dipsh!t didn't win, and cry about how Biden couldn't have gotten us to a better place (you literally cannot prove this) because your. tears. are. delicious.

feedback