collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 180831 times)

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
Re: Masks
« Reply #1225 on: July 28, 2021, 08:43:41 PM »
The 2 aren't mutually exclusive, but nice try.

When I hear 4ever complain about the people in Arkansas and Missouri, I’ll believe that he believes that. Especially since that’s exactly where the problems are focused right now.  Until then….
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #1226 on: July 28, 2021, 08:51:58 PM »
Yeah, that is the problem in Arkansas, Missouri, Alaska.    Reddest of red herrings.

this is being widely reported.  i think your herring just went from "red" to poof.  gotta pay attention to the inconvenient news too tower.  and hey, even the "main stream journalists" are reporting. 

what about giving them a couple of jabs on there way in as a part of their welcome wagon package...USA...USA...USA...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/whistleblowers-say-they-were-told-downplay-covid-outbreak-among-migrant-n1275261
don't...don't don't don't don't

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #1227 on: July 28, 2021, 08:54:42 PM »
Yes...immigrants are why red America won't get vaccinated. So true.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #1228 on: July 28, 2021, 08:55:37 PM »
this is being widely reported.  i think your herring just went from "red" to poof.  gotta pay attention to the inconvenient news too tower.  and hey, even the "main stream journalists" are reporting. 

what about giving them a couple of jabs on there way in as a part of their welcome wagon package...USA...USA...USA...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/whistleblowers-say-they-were-told-downplay-covid-outbreak-among-migrant-n1275261

Yep. Too bad we couldn’t do our moral duty to keep them safe.

And I think your idea is a great one!  Free J&J shots to all migrants would be an excellent way to slow spread.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #1229 on: July 28, 2021, 10:24:32 PM »

Have you apologized to Reinko and his family yet?

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1230 on: July 28, 2021, 10:31:15 PM »

Let's just let those unvaccinated come right over the Mexican border, aina?

Them damn rapists are streaming over the Mexican border -- despite the big, beautiful wall that Mexico paid for -- and really causing COVID-19 numbers to spike in Florida, Arkansas and Missouri, nu?
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

reinko

• All American
« Reply #1231 on: July 29, 2021, 02:23:12 AM »
Have you apologized to Reinko and his family yet?

He has.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #1232 on: July 29, 2021, 05:04:37 AM »

Let's just let those unvaccinated come right over the Mexican border, aina?

Wait until the Irish get here
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

naginiF

• All American
  • 'and the riot be the rhyme of the unheard'
« Reply #1233 on: July 29, 2021, 08:04:28 AM »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1234 on: July 29, 2021, 09:06:09 AM »
Can't find enough workers! Worker shortage! Nobody will take our crappy, low-paying jobs!

Don't let in any of those immigrants who are trying to escape violence and poverty ... they'll take all of our crappy, low-paying jobs ... not to mention make more anti-vax Missourians sick with COVID-19.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #1235 on: July 29, 2021, 09:09:37 AM »
When in doubt, blame "the other."

MUBurrow

• All American
« Reply #1236 on: July 29, 2021, 09:11:57 AM »
nm

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1237 on: July 29, 2021, 03:37:45 PM »
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0025619621004018?dgcid=author

Mayo clinic with a study about the effectiveness of masks.   (Hint:  they help a lot)
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #1238 on: July 29, 2021, 04:15:06 PM »
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0025619621004018?dgcid=author

Mayo clinic with a study about the effectiveness of masks.   (Hint:  they help a lot)

That should convince anti-vaxxers.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #1239 on: July 29, 2021, 04:23:11 PM »

I'm glad you posted this; it's nice to see scientific evidence, and nice to see BS debunked.

But everybody who is willing to wear a mask will wear one without knowing what this study says ... and people who are opposed wouldn't wear them if scientific studies said masks would save their own mothers' lives.

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #1240 on: July 29, 2021, 04:39:57 PM »
I'm glad you posted this; it's nice to see scientific evidence, and nice to see BS debunked.

But everybody who is willing to wear a mask will wear one without knowing what this study says ... and people who are opposed wouldn't wear them if scientific studies said masks would save their own mothers' lives.

Yea. The Facebook posts I see from relatives that say they are anti-vax and anti-mask because it’s their choice what risks they take are so infuriating. They’ve also lost people close to them from Covid, but don’t seem to want to do anything to stop it.

I’m not sure what it will take for people to change. I’m sure a full approval from the FDA will influence some, but probably not enough.

Just frustrating how we’ve taken it seriously and done our part by sacrificing time with friends and family, not gone on trips, etc. now that we are so close to the finish line, others screwed it up.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #1241 on: July 30, 2021, 05:58:52 AM »
Yea. The Facebook posts I see from relatives that say they are anti-vax and anti-mask because it’s their choice what risks they take are so infuriating. They’ve also lost people close to them from Covid, but don’t seem to want to do anything to stop it.

I’m not sure what it will take for people to change.
I’m sure a full approval from the FDA will influence some, but probably not enough.

Just frustrating how we’ve taken it seriously and done our part by sacrificing time with friends and family, not gone on trips, etc. now that we are so close to the finish line, others screwed it up.

A much higher percentage of people will have to die for this to happen.  Just the sad reality of humans.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #1242 on: July 30, 2021, 06:09:45 AM »

I’m not sure what it will take for people to change. I’m sure a full approval from the FDA will influence some, but probably not enough.

Why would it? I don't understand this line of thinking. So many folks, including those who point out the vaccine is emergency use only, put non-FDA approved stuff in their bodies every day.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #1243 on: July 30, 2021, 06:28:57 AM »
Why would it? I don't understand this line of thinking. So many folks, including those who point out the vaccine is emergency use only, put non-FDA approved stuff in their bodies every day.

Because it’s a culture war now
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

shoothoops

• All American
« Reply #1244 on: July 30, 2021, 08:36:16 AM »
There’s a difference between the categories of people not getting the vaccine.

Underserved minority communities that have a long deep justified of medicine/healthcare. Anti-vax. And, Trumper group think political fanatics. The vaccine compliance strategies vary depending on the type.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #1245 on: July 30, 2021, 09:59:44 AM »
A Republican-controlled committee in Madison plans to block the University of Wisconsin from instituting COVID-19 testing, masking and vaccination protocols on campuses across the state.

We know who the killers are.

Skatastrophy

• All American
  • ✅ Verified Member
« Reply #1246 on: July 30, 2021, 12:12:28 PM »
A Republican-controlled committee in Madison plans to block the University of Wisconsin from instituting COVID-19 testing, masking and vaccination protocols on campuses across the state.

Yikes, I suppose UW-Madison will go remote in retaliation? It's weird seeing Wisconsin be so regressive in the past few years. Not the same Wisconsin I grew up in.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #1247 on: July 30, 2021, 12:15:29 PM »

Pro-virus.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #1248 on: July 30, 2021, 12:27:55 PM »
Yikes, I suppose UW-Madison will go remote in retaliation? It's weird seeing Wisconsin be so regressive in the past few years. Not the same Wisconsin I grew up in.

It's what happens when the state is gerrymandered to hell.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #1249 on: July 30, 2021, 05:37:44 PM »
Pro-virus.

And these same people are opening numerous probes to "prove" the Wisconsin election was a fraud.

Killers AND traitors for the price of one.

feedback