collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:48:14 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MuMark
[Today at 10:13:14 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by tower912
[Today at 08:53:54 PM]

Banquet by tower912
[Today at 07:39:53 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by MuMark
[Today at 04:23:26 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by mugrad_89
[Today at 12:29:11 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: ‘I Can’t Breathe’: 4 Minneapolis Officers Fired After Black Man Dies in Custody  (Read 33732 times)

Hards Alumni

• All American
Guess this is what happens when the facts aren’t your friend. I wish you all the best Hards. Same with MU82. Same with Wadesworld. Sorry that some real talk and debate has you guys:

#triggered

Ain't triggered fam, embarrassed of folks like you.  Tiny world view, smaller mind, no empathy.  Loser from the front to the back.

Elonsmusk

• All American
Holy unnatural carnal knowledge dude, you serious right now?

Please ban this guy

Question:  Would you have a child if you didn’t think you were properly equipped/prepared to support/care for it. Yes or No?

Is it smart to have a child if you have no job/income or even a high school diploma?  Yes or No?

If you answered “Yes” to both, That’s fine, but then you certainly have no right to complain about others kids having more opportunities to get ahead, and ascribe that as systemic racism.

Please ban this guy. Jesus. ❄️

wadesworld

• All American
Holy unnatural carnal knowledge dude, you serious right now?

Please ban this guy

He has been banned. 5 times. And the worst thing that happened to him was working around it the 5th time.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
Saw this live. This is what it’s all about and unnatural carnal knowledge those trying to hijack for their own purposes:  https://twitter.com/richeisen/status/1266922958888464384

That is a powerful and gut wrenching statement. It is heartbreaking that people of color can’t feel safe walking peacefully down the street.

Elonsmusk

• All American
Ain't triggered fam, embarrassed of folks like you.  Tiny world view, smaller mind, no empathy.  Loser from the front to the back.

I don’t like your opinion and viewpoint so therefore you have a tiny world view, smaller mind, no empathy and are a loser from front to back.

Wow. That’s a big and open mind you have going on Hards!  F’in ironic.

Empathy is good. Until it’s not.

withoutbias

• All American
Is there such a thing as genocide against a socioeconomic class? Poor people serve no purpose on this planet. Your worth is your wealth.

Seriously unbelievable what I read here today. More saddened than angered honestly. What a unnatural carnal knowledgeed up world view.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Is there such a thing as genocide against a socioeconomic class? Poor people serve no purpose on this planet. Your worth is your wealth.

Seriously unbelievable what I read here today. More saddened than angered honestly. What a unnatural carnal knowledgeed up world view.

It’s sad, Bias. I also have no understanding of why people would even want to engage with Ners and Chico. Ignore them and this thread can recover.

Chili

• All American
  • Hot w/noodles, beans, cheese, sour cream & onions
Except I’m not racist. I’m a realist. I understand there are racists in this world - racists exists in all racial groups.

If I were a “racist” I wouldn’t have hired nearly as many minorities into my former business. Would not have been a Big Brother for 7 years in Big Brother program. Nor in my former business, would I have donated generously to numerous charities dedicated to raising money for minority causes.

And for what it’s worth, EVERY time I pass a “bum” on the streets asking for money, I give them some - even though I have little.

I’m 100% comfortable with how I’ve treated POC in my life and I’ve had some of these same discussions with them. Sometimes the discussions got heated, but they were real.

Hey man, if the hood fits just wear it. You should own it.
But I like to throw handfuls...

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
Do us all a favor Jamie - go play in traffic you cuck loving twat.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
What's the saying. In before the lock.  ?-(
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

tower912

• All American
And this is why, prior to the COVID, politics are verboten on scoop.   People write things that make it impossible to not draw inferences about their character.   And it makes it impossible for those impressions to not bleed though to anything that might be said regarding basketball and other permitted topics.

And then major life events happen and some people type out tearful apologies and want to be taken seriously.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

real chili 83

• All American
From the twitter machine:

St. Paul, MN Mayor Melvin Carter says every person arrested in his city last night was from out of state.

Dangerous Fringes (of all political leanings) are tearing this country apart.

Not true.  Directionally correct, but not true.

University ave was hammered by “locals”.

🏀

• All American

Hards Alumni

• All American
I don’t like your opinion and viewpoint so therefore you have a tiny world view, smaller mind, no empathy and are a loser from front to back.

Wow. That’s a big and open mind you have going on Hards!  F’in ironic.

Empathy is good. Until it’s not.

Not how that works, child.

feedback