[Today at 08:12:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by WhiteTrash
[Today at 07:58:02 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MU82
[Today at 04:38:12 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Uncle Rico
[Today at 04:09:20 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Joe Biden  (Read 1271 times)

WarriorDad

• All American
Joe Biden
« on: April 28, 2020, 01:41:33 PM »
People call Jill Biden "Dr Biden", and Whoopi wants her to be the surgeon general.   This helps remove confusion and embarrassment.

He will not be the nominee is still my belief.  Allegations gaining steam this week where even the hard liners are now questioning him after the cnn Larry King video was found.  Too many in the party don’t  want him and worried about his mental state.   What debates would those be with two people with clear signs of mental deficiencies. 

Believe it will be Cuomo or Newsome when all is said and done.  And one of them wins.  Amy to be VP.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

Galway Eagle

• All American
Re: Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 01:49:03 PM »
He will not be the nominee is still my belief.  Allegations gaining steam this week where even the hard liners are now questioning him after the cnn Larry King video was found.  Too many in the party don’t  want him and worried about his mental state.   What debates would those be with two people with clear signs of mental deficiencies. 

Believe it will be Cuomo or Newsome when all is said and done.  And one of them wins.  Amy to be VP.

So you think the Democratic party's just going to toss out the whole election process?
Maigh Eo for Sam

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 02:00:39 PM »
So you think the Democratic party's just going to toss out the whole election process?

I think they may force him to step aside.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 02:02:59 PM »

Not sure what this all has to do with a Dr Jill Biden for Surgeon General joke, but Hillary is endorsing Uncle Joe today.  Doesnt look like the Ds are getting rid of him yet.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 02:04:37 PM »
I think they may force him to step aside.

Interesting. I've been so consumed with the whole virus thing I really stopped following the election.
Maigh Eo for Sam

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 02:13:59 PM »
Interesting. I've been so consumed with the whole virus thing I really stopped following the election.

I put the chances at very slim.

But the last time I have seen a party so uninspired by a candidate was Bob Dole in 1996.  They are looking at how Cuomo and Newsome are performing and dreaming of better options than Joe, who seems about as absent as Kim Jong-un lately.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow