[Today at 03:15:40 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by Jockey
[Today at 03:02:03 PM]

2024 Mock Drafts by Uncle Rico
[Today at 12:50:35 PM]

MU Gear by Pepe Sylvia
[Today at 11:45:12 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories: COVID-19 Edition  (Read 24708 times)

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
Re: Conspiracy Theories: COVID-19 Edition
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2020, 10:40:45 AM »
I saw a great video of Alex Jones saying that after his food supply runs out in a couple of years, he and his family are going to start eating their neighbors.

LOL, he actually said he and his daughters would eat the neighbors but he never mentioned what his own son would get to eat.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »
LOL, he actually said he and his daughters would eat the neighbors but he never mentioned what his own son would get to eat.

Yeah, GP, I forgot about that. Just listened to it again. Great stuff.

"My super power is being honest. I'll eat your a$$!"

https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus/2020/05/ill-eat-my-neighbors-alex-jones-conspiracy-theory-peddler-says-he-will-go-full-cannibal-in-bizarre-rant.html

“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2020, 10:53:55 AM »
Yeah, GP, I forgot about that. Just listened to it again. Great stuff.

"My super power is being honest. I'll eat your a$$!"

https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus/2020/05/ill-eat-my-neighbors-alex-jones-conspiracy-theory-peddler-says-he-will-go-full-cannibal-in-bizarre-rant.html

I disagree with the premise of the title of the article.  That is actually pretty normal for Alex Jones.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 07:38:18 AM »
OAN is pretty much Alex Jones with a serious façade.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1259184336995258372

'OAN ran a segment last night on "mounting evidence of a globalist conspiracy" by the Clintons, Soros, Gates, Fauci, & Chinese gov't to use coronavirus "to establish sweeping population control"  by backing remdesvir over hydroxychlorquine."
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2020, 08:27:07 AM »

'OAN ran a segment last night on "mounting evidence of a globalist conspiracy" by the Clintons, Soros, Gates, Fauci, & Chinese gov't to use coronavirus "to establish sweeping population control"  by backing remdesvir over hydroxychlorquine."

Wtf...
Maigh Eo for Sam

tower912

• All American
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2020, 08:31:14 AM »
Thank you for posting it.   Important to know the dumb that is out there.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2020, 08:32:24 AM »

Such good stuff.

You know that as soon as Soros is mentioned, it's desperation time. The others are just bonuses -- dumbassery piled atop more dumbassery.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2020, 08:51:01 AM »
Thank you for posting it.   Important to know the dumb that is out there.

If that was just some other moronic source, I'd agree with you. But that is the source that a large segment of our population now deems most reliable, and that our Commander in Chief says is the real news.

They even get one of the few valuable seats in every press conference.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2020, 09:22:21 AM »
Being disruptive is more important than facts.   Character revealed.    But it is myopic to hide from that stupidity.   Look it in the eye.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

MU82

• All American
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2020, 10:45:13 AM »
The Conspiracy Theorist In Chief - and his entire disinformation/deflection brigade - is at it again ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-60-minutes-coronavirus-peter-daszak-ecohealth-alliance_n_5eb90fd7c5b6d34558af9ce4?fbclid=IwAR2qpMGV5fYfhhq6ts9S47iwqH_p6uY4K5ZrOsQn6JRt-Cq80VfHNK0zFgo

At least this time he didn't re-tweet something from Alex Jones, as he has many times in the past.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2020, 07:05:51 PM »
The Conspiracy Theorist In Chief - and his entire disinformation/deflection brigade - is at it again ...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-60-minutes-coronavirus-peter-daszak-ecohealth-alliance_n_5eb90fd7c5b6d34558af9ce4?fbclid=IwAR2qpMGV5fYfhhq6ts9S47iwqH_p6uY4K5ZrOsQn6JRt-Cq80VfHNK0zFgo

At least this time he didn't re-tweet something from Alex Jones, as he has many times in the past.

In the spirit of transparency, it would have been nice of 60 Minutes to provide this additional information.  He may be right, but he is a heavy partisan.  Donated to Hillary Clinton 13 times in two months - not in a year, but in two months.  I would want my viewers to know that information for completeness. My wife and I often watch these things and ask what axe does he or she have to grind?  Are they legitimate, is there some past history they aren't telling us that might change the tone of the story or at least require the viewer to pause about the credibility of the subject or their personal bias?    This type of information should be disclosed to the public when highly partisan situations are reported.  Start the segment with Dr. Daszak was a strong supporter of candidate Clinton, donating 13 times and has often been at odds with the President.  Despite that, he says ____________________   Get it out of the way and don't open yourself up when the internet hounds start to type in names into political donation databases that only call into question your subject.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2020, 11:00:20 PM »
In the spirit of transparency, it would have been nice of 60 Minutes to provide this additional information.  He may be right, but he is a heavy partisan.  Donated to Hillary Clinton 13 times in two months - not in a year, but in two months.  I would want my viewers to know that information for completeness. My wife and I often watch these things and ask what axe does he or she have to grind?  Are they legitimate, is there some past history they aren't telling us that might change the tone of the story or at least require the viewer to pause about the credibility of the subject or their personal bias?    This type of information should be disclosed to the public when highly partisan situations are reported.  Start the segment with Dr. Daszak was a strong supporter of candidate Clinton, donating 13 times and has often been at odds with the President.  Despite that, he says ____________________   Get it out of the way and don't open yourself up when the internet hounds start to type in names into political donation databases that only call into question your subject.

Science doesn't care who the scientist donated to. It has zero relevance to the science. Reporting that he donated to Hilary's campaign is about as relevant as to whether he prefers Arby's to Wendy's.

Actually, in my opinion the latter is far more relevant and important, as it goes to his ability to recognize quality.

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »
Your link does not reference anything you write in the text, so I assume you are referring to Natalie Winters piece in the National Pulse.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/60-minutes-hillary-donor/

its only fair also to let folks know you are totally fair...to both sides...and that you also source national pulse site. Not since LBJ have I seen both sides of the aisle maneuvered so adroitly. Congrats

BTW as part of major relaunch under its new editor, former Breitbart London editor Raheem Kassam – the new Editor-in-Chief of the National Pulse, they are hiring writers, no experience needed at $30 plus per hour....you could write your own source articles and link them , here.

https://thenationalpulse.com/internships/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 12:14:40 AM by houwarrior »
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2020, 05:06:31 AM »
Your link does not reference anything you write in the text, so I assume you are referring to Natalie Winters piece in the National Pulse.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/60-minutes-hillary-donor/

its only fair also to let folks know you are totally fair...to both sides...and that you also source national pulse site. Not since LBJ have I seen both sides of the aisle maneuvered so adroitly. Congrats

BTW as part of major relaunch under its new editor, former Breitbart London editor Raheem Kassam – the new Editor-in-Chief of the National Pulse, they are hiring writers, no experience needed at $30 plus per hour....you could write your own source articles and link them , here.

https://thenationalpulse.com/internships/
Lolz

Multiple posts by warriordad in multiple threads just this evening. Absolutely owned in all of them. It really is incredible to watch.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2020, 03:04:50 PM »
The Atlantic just released a special set of stories called SHADOWLAND.
It's all about conspiracy theories and how they are destroying everything. 
The first article is appropriately named The Conspiracy Theorists Are Winning.

SHADOWLAND
https://www.theatlantic.com/shadowland/

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2020, 03:55:45 PM »
Can’t believe this hasn’t been brought up yet: Bill Gates quitting Microsoft to focus on ID 2020, which would get the 1.2 billion or so unidentified people in the world some form of working identity. Many feel that RFID microchipping via nanotechnology is the most efficient way to make this a reality. One way of implementing this and delivering an ID chip is a mandatory vaccination against SARS family viruses. The religious right sees this as Mark-of-the-beast stuff, and I’m not sure they’re wrong. They claim that people will be effectively barred from participating in the world economy without taking the chip. You thought getting the sweater-vests to go cashless at FF was hard?! Would pay to see the Natl Guard pull into a rural Texas neighborhood with mandatory vaccination kits in hand as they knock on the door. It would make the 1990s Clinton-Reno ATF/ Branch Dravidian Waco stand-off look like a game of tiddlywinks.

Really? Been hearing the same thing about "mark of the beast" since credit cards came out.

As far as the Gates accusations? Every rich Lib is somehow behind the world's biggest evils according to these people. I'm surprised there wasn't a George Soros reference here.

MU Fan in Connecticut

• All American
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2020, 08:33:20 AM »
One of my weekly engineering magazines had a nice recap of the cuckoo.

The Craziest COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories
Not everyone has a firm grasp of the scientific method.
https://www.designnews.com/covid-19/craziest-covid-19-conspiracy-theories?ADTRK=InformaMarkets&elq_mid=13168&elq_cid=135373

MarquetteDano

• All American
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2020, 12:46:38 PM »
One of my weekly engineering magazines had a nice recap of the cuckoo.

The Craziest COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories
Not everyone has a firm grasp of the scientific method.
https://www.designnews.com/covid-19/craziest-covid-19-conspiracy-theories?ADTRK=InformaMarkets&elq_mid=13168&elq_cid=135373

Ultimately links with Professor Dave.  Love Professor Dave!  His flat earth debunk video is hilarious.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2020, 02:51:31 PM »
Ultimately links with Professor Dave.  Love Professor Dave!  His flat earth debunk video is hilarious.

Yeah if you believe in his "science" like the rest of the sheep!

tower912

• All American
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2020, 02:58:03 PM »
This one rolls a whole bunch of existing insanities into one.      COVID was developed by a group led by Bill Gates.    To force you to get a vaccine with a chip.    So they can track you and ultimately control you by the 5G towers.       'Some people say'   

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2020, 04:26:51 PM »
COVID-19 falsely linked to bacteria
https://www.factrakers.org/post/covid-19-falsely-linked-to-bacteria

"A tabloid and Facebook groups in the Philippines have been sharing a false claim that Italy’s health ministry has discovered that COVID-19 is caused by bacteria—not a virus—supposedly amplified by 5G radiation.

The erroneous claim, which began circulating in the Philippines on May 24, also says medicines for pain, inflammation and blood clots, including aspirin and paracetamol, are enough to cure patients who purportedly die mainly of thrombosis or blood clotting."

BTW, unnatural carnal knowledge Facebook, which has made the intentional decision to look the other way and allow this and other divisive crap to circulate on their platform because it fills unnatural carnal knowledgeerberg's pockets.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2020, 04:50:58 PM »
By now everybody knows that COVID-19 was cooked up by Morning Joe and Crooked Hillary at the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria.

I mean ... Duh!

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2020, 02:16:26 PM »
Not a COVID-19 conspiracy, but wow. At least this place won't be able to blame the lockdown when they go out of business.
Then again, it is Manteno ...

https://www.porchdrinking.com/articles/2020/06/04/illinois-brewery-faces-backlash-after-claiming-george-floyd-murder-was-a-hoax/

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »
Here we go again...

@justinbaragona: Jake Tapper: Did I just hear you say China created this virus?

Peter Navarro:  You did not hear me wrong. That virus was a product of the Chinese Communist Party.

Tapper: But you think it was purposely created?

Navarro: That is an open question. https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1274697272593391616/video/1

MU82

• All American
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2020, 10:50:43 AM »
Here we go again...

@justinbaragona: Jake Tapper: Did I just hear you say China created this virus?

Peter Navarro:  You did not hear me wrong. That virus was a product of the Chinese Communist Party.

Tapper: But you think it was purposely created?

Navarro: That is an open question. https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1274697272593391616/video/1

They desperately need this conspiracy theory. His emperor is publicly (and racistly) calling it the Kung Flu. They need to somehow convince the very few independent voters who have not yet decided between the two candidates that evil China cooked up COVID in an evil lab to screw the noble truth-teller, President Pandemic.