[Today at 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[Today at 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[Today at 11:00:09 AM]

Banquet by muwarrior69
[Today at 08:43:40 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tickets Question  (Read 15472 times)

muguru

• All American
Re: Tickets Question
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 10:12:50 AM »
Wut?

There's plenty of street parking, indeed around that MATC lot.  I've never paid for parking for a MU game, and was pleasantly surprised at how much better it was with the Fiserv.  Where I parked now became 1 block closer to the arena. 

We park on the street, then enter the 5th Street Parking Garage .. about 15 feet from McKinley is an entrance, and you walk up to the 3rd floor and you get on the skywalk to the Fiserv.  If you hit the one traffic light, it's under 5 minutes to get indoors.
The skywalk is nice and you're away from the rif-raff going through other security gates, often in lines stretching outdoors.

Sorry, but there really isn't..I have driven around in circles plenty of times, to find parking on the street, that's reasonably close, and no dice. It sounds like you park in a different area than I do. I have found street parking, but it's a hike..I've done it plenty, but don't like it, at all. I'm not familiar enough with the other areas around the arena to try anywhere different either.

My "area" is just up from McCarthur square and the municipal building. Behind there, there is VERY little street parking available. That's further than I want to walk typically, but I don't have a choice.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:16:05 AM by muguru »
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

BM1090

• All American
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
Wut?

There's plenty of street parking, indeed around that MATC lot.  I've never paid for parking for a MU game, and was pleasantly surprised at how much better it was with the Fiserv.  Where I parked now became 1 block closer to the arena. 

We park on the street, then enter the 5th Street Parking Garage .. about 15 feet from McKinley is an entrance, and you walk up to the 3rd floor and you get on the skywalk to the Fiserv.  If you hit the one traffic light, it's under 5 minutes to get indoors.
The skywalk is nice and you're away from the rif-raff going through other security gates, often in lines stretching outdoors.

I live downtown so we just make the 15 minute walk for each game, but there are always parking spots available within 10 minutes depending on how far you're willing to walk. Drive one block east of water street and there's an abundance of parking less than a 10 minute walk to the stadium. Not to mention you can get on 94 or 794 from Jackson or Broadway and there's rarely any traffic at all.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2019, 10:41:50 AM »

Sorry, but there really isn't..I have driven around in circles plenty of times, to find parking on the street, that's reasonably close, and no dice. It sounds like you park in a different area than I do. I have found street parking, but it's a hike..I've done it plenty, but don't like it, at all. I'm not familiar enough with the other areas around the arena to try anywhere different either.

My "area" is just up from McCarthur square and the municipal building. Behind there, there is VERY little street parking available. That's further than I want to walk typically, but I don't have a choice.

Agree. I generally park north of Juneau or around Bombers, that way you can walk to 3rd Street for food. It's becoming scarce.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2019, 07:47:57 PM »
$360 for the year.

O, sew 'bout $1/day, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2019, 07:58:37 PM »
Les acktulee...hey

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2019, 08:42:57 PM »

Unless its Wisco or nova theres usually parking by jacksons within 30 minutes of game time. The library and surrounding areas always have open parking

MUDPT

• All American
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2019, 08:52:29 PM »
I still park by the library, weeknights easy to find. Bit of a walk, but good to stretch legs before long trip home.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 09:21:55 PM »
Ma and Pa don't mind walkin' ether, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 11:16:17 AM »
Someone in the ticket office has a sense of humor. I got this email after transferring some tickets:

Have some patience, FFS.

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2019, 11:43:30 AM »
Wait... does this mean it didn't actually happen??

Clearly someone there needs to rethink this wording.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2019, 11:50:42 AM »
Someone in the ticket office has a sense of humor. I got this email after transferring some tickets:

Was that off the new app? If so, do you have an I-phone or android.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2019, 11:52:36 AM »

Oh man... don't start this.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2019, 11:56:07 AM »
Unless its Wisco or nova theres usually parking by jacksons within 30 minutes of game time. The library and surrounding areas always have open parking

Yes you're right, the library almost always has open parking. I could park on the street pretty much anywhere back by the museum/Library/ Fire dept area, but that is one hell of a hike as far as I'm concerned. Want to be closer if possible.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »
Oh man... don't start this.

Don't start what? This is no joke.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2019, 12:09:22 PM »

This was the email I received letting me know that the person picked up their tickets. The joke was that they used "done deal".  ::)
Have some patience, FFS.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
This was the email I received letting me know that the person picked up their tickets. The joke was that they used "done deal".  ::)

No, I got the so-called joke.

I'm trying to ask if people have downloaded the NEW Marquette App that you can get your tickets from. There seems to be a problem in transferring tickets off that app. I'm trying to file a report to the company that runs the app. Right now, it sounds like it's an android phone.
-Bill Walton

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2019, 12:24:20 PM »
No, I got the so-called joke.

I'm trying to ask if people have downloaded the NEW Marquette App that you can get your tickets from. There seems to be a problem in transferring tickets off that app. I'm trying to file a report to the company that runs the app. Right now, it sounds like it's an android phone.

I have an Android, but I did this on the computer through the My Marquette account.  I have not downloaded the new app.
Have some patience, FFS.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2019, 12:26:40 PM »
I have an Android, but I did this on the computer through the My Marquette account.  I have not downloaded the new app.
Thank you.
-Bill Walton

21Jumpstreet

• All American
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2019, 01:10:51 PM »
Downloaded the app on iPhone almost immediately, loaded tix, transferred tix. I don’t think they have been accepted yet, though.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2019, 01:35:06 PM »
Downloaded the app on iPhone almost immediately, loaded tix, transferred tix. I don’t think they have been accepted yet, though.

Ok, thanks.

I think the problem in transferring tickets is with the android.
-Bill Walton

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2019, 01:40:44 PM »
I use the android app and some days my tickets show up, some days they don't. They are all in my google pay now, but the problem also with the app is my Marquette ticketmaster is not the same as my general ticketmaster(my Bucks tickets actually show up in the Marquette app)

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2019, 02:42:38 PM »
Don't start what? This is no joke.

It was an inside joke between Benny and Chick not related to the topic or you. 

Thanks for repping us fans.  I app works great on the iPhone. 

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »
I use the android app and some days my tickets show up, some days they don't. They are all in my google pay now, but the problem also with the app is my Marquette ticketmaster is not the same as my general ticketmaster(my Bucks tickets actually show up in the Marquette app)
Wait, your Bucks tickets are showing up in the new Marquette app?
-Bill Walton

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2019, 03:52:28 PM »

Yes, and as of right now my Marquette tickets are not. When I installed that app it recognized I had a standard ticketmaster account in addition to the separate Marquette Ticketmaster and asked if I wanted to link them, I clicked on yes

Now I dont see any way through the app to update or remove that setting

muguru

• All American
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2019, 10:58:06 AM »

Nielsen, my tickets for MU are on the app, but when I click on "show barcode", it's blank. I have tried it several times. But when I put them in google pay, they are fine.

feedback