[April 29, 2024, 08:11:30 PM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by GoldenEagles03
[April 29, 2024, 12:21:14 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Spotcheck Billy
[April 29, 2024, 11:11:22 AM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by Herman Cain
[April 29, 2024, 11:00:09 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Tickets Question  (Read 15490 times)

lessthannick11

• Team Captain
Tickets Question
« on: October 18, 2019, 12:49:15 PM »
So I have season ticket and I am able to see them through the MU Ticketmaster site, but they dont show up in my ticketmaster app or the Bucks app. I've had my company's MU seats before and they went through the Bucks app though.

I was able to get each ticket to show up in m Google Pay app but it was still a hassle to do it for each ticket, is there a better way to view them for each game?

genious expert

• Team Captain
Re: Tickets Question
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:54:13 PM »
I transferred them one at a time to my Apple wallet, which i assume is the same thing you had to do with Google pay. I do the same for Bucks tickets. Not sure if that's the easiest way, but that's the only way I know how to do it.

muct07

• Walk-On
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »
I had the same question and called the ticket office. They told me they were in the process of rolling out their own ticketing app in the next week. Just “working out some kinks”.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 02:43:34 PM »
I went to AL to pick up my tickets yesterday. I had to drive from Sheboygan to do it. This ticket question just reinforces my decision to stay with paper tickets.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 02:51:47 PM »
I went to AL to pick up my tickets yesterday. I had to drive from Sheboygan to do it. This ticket question just reinforces my decision to stay with paper tickets.

Remind me:  is going to the Al to get paper tickets an option for all season ticket holders?
Ludum habemus.

sailwi

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 05:08:18 PM »
Remind me:  is going to the Al to get paper tickets an option for all season ticket holders?
If you pay an additional 100 IIRC.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 03:34:14 PM »
There is a location tracker in there to track your time taking a pee...as Cheeks predicted. I say Scoop becomes the exclusive sponsor of the Pee Tracker...we could then sync it up to drunk posts...and how many peealoops are using the exact same urinal at the exact same time.

The Vesties are going to struggle with this but the app looks pretty clean. 

GooooMarquette

• All American
  • We got this.
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 05:54:11 PM »
https://gomarquette.com/news/2019/10/21/mens-basketball-marquette-athletics-announces-launch-of-gameday-app.aspx

The app provides "live scores and stats, exclusive promotions, gameday information, arena maps and notifications." So if you weren't already looking down at your phone during the game, we'll do everything we can go get you to start.

Yeah, I know this is the direction everything is headed. But I'm not sure every in-demand technical innovation is a good one. I hope the app isn't the only way to download your e-tickets....

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 06:31:31 PM »
You can also download your e-tickets of the website.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 06:36:22 PM »
You can also download your e-tickets of the website.

Was wondering if that’s still an option. It worked well last year. I did it on the ride to the games every once in awhile.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
Was wondering if that’s still an option. It worked well last year. I did it on the ride to the games every once in awhile.
It sure is. I just transfered mine to my g-pay account.
-Bill Walton

muguru

• All American
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 06:53:17 PM »
This isn't a ticket question, but I will put this here anyway...as far as parking goes, can anyone that's experienced it, tell me how easy and quick it is to get out of the 5th street parking structure after games?? I want to be able to get to my car and get out of there. I'm thinking about buying a pass, but if it's difficult and time consuming getting out of there, I'm not going to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2019, 07:01:35 PM »
When I click on Nielsen's link, it sends me to the MU website, then when I click the "download app" button, it sends me a link supposedly for the download, except all it gives me is a page that asks me to enter my # to download the app, just like I did originally.  ?-(

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2019, 11:06:40 AM »
This isn't a ticket question, but I will put this here anyway...as far as parking goes, can anyone that's experienced it, tell me how easy and quick it is to get out of the 5th street parking structure after games?? I want to be able to get to my car and get out of there. I'm thinking about buying a pass, but if it's difficult and time consuming getting out of there, I'm not going to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

I did not get the pass, but whenever weather was particularly brutal I would park in there.  From my observation, if you have the pass, it seems you can get out relatively fine.  For people who pay the day of, and thus park on the upper levels, it can be a loooong wait to get out.

LON

• All American
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2019, 11:15:55 AM »
I did not get the pass, but whenever weather was particularly brutal I would park in there.  From my observation, if you have the pass, it seems you can get out relatively fine.  For people who pay the day of, and thus park on the upper levels, it can be a loooong wait to get out.

I'll echo this, but I've really only parked there when I have been given premier parking passes (first couple levels).  Using those, I got out very quickly although traffic kind of sucks trying to get to the highway (will happen anyway) so you're in a line, regardless - I normally park on Water Street surface lots and walk (normally $5-$15) or the lots on 8th or 9th and Highland (similar pricing, although some weeknight buy games were pricey, IIRC) unless I've got the kids and it's cold or bad weather.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2019, 11:22:21 AM »
Herd ders free street parkin' on 6th and Brown, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

muguru

• All American
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2019, 02:33:10 PM »
I'll echo this, but I've really only parked there when I have been given premier parking passes (first couple levels).  Using those, I got out very quickly although traffic kind of sucks trying to get to the highway (will happen anyway) so you're in a line, regardless - I normally park on Water Street surface lots and walk (normally $5-$15) or the lots on 8th or 9th and Highland (similar pricing, although some weeknight buy games were pricey, IIRC) unless I've got the kids and it's cold or bad weather.

Last year I typically parked up in the lot by MATC(can't remember what that is). It's just so disappointing that there isn't street parking to be had anymore. you could always find it when they played at the BC. I didn't care for the walk especially with no entrance to Fiserv on that corner of the building.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2019, 04:32:56 PM »

Exiting the 5th St structure is probably the most efficient I've ever seen at a parking structure empty after a major event... of course, that's not to say you're not going to get stuck in line at some point, but having two lanes out really makes a difference.

Full disclosure, my seats are Section 114... after the game, I go up the aisle, onto the concourse, and the skyway to the 5th St structure is directly in front of me.  YMMV
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 06:27:12 PM »
Exiting the 5th St structure is probably the most efficient I've ever seen at a parking structure empty after a major event... of course, that's not to say you're not going to get stuck in line at some point, but having two lanes out really makes a difference.

Full disclosure, my seats are Section 114... after the game, I go up the aisle, onto the concourse, and the skyway to the 5th St structure is directly in front of me.  YMMV

Agreed. We didn't have a pass and often ended up a few floors up and still got out relatively quickly. Pleased enough with the process that we bought a full season pass for the first time this year.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2019, 07:27:02 PM »
Thanks everyone for the info...still not sure it's worth the price, but I'm leaning towards it.

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2019, 09:22:19 PM »
Thanks everyone for the info...still not sure it's worth the price, but I'm leaning towards it.

That's how I felt last year. We ended up using the structure a lot despite not having a pass. Early in the season it was $20/game, so it didn't seem worth the pass, but by Big East season it was $30-40. For about $20/game and a guaranteed spot with instant access to the Forum, I think it's well worth it.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »
How much is the pass?
-Bill Walton

brewcity77

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 09:32:16 AM »
How much is the pass?

$360 for the year.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »
Last year I typically parked up in the lot by MATC(can't remember what that is). It's just so disappointing that there isn't street parking to be had anymore. you could always find it when they played at the BC. I didn't care for the walk especially with no entrance to Fiserv on that corner of the building.

Wut?

There's plenty of street parking, indeed around that MATC lot.  I've never paid for parking for a MU game, and was pleasantly surprised at how much better it was with the Fiserv.  Where I parked now became 1 block closer to the arena. 

We park on the street, then enter the 5th Street Parking Garage .. about 15 feet from McKinley is an entrance, and you walk up to the 3rd floor and you get on the skywalk to the Fiserv.  If you hit the one traffic light, it's under 5 minutes to get indoors.
The skywalk is nice and you're away from the rif-raff going through other security gates, often in lines stretching outdoors.