[March 27, 2024, 10:24:36 PM]

UNLEASH THE POWER OF SCOOP!!! by TallTitan34
[March 27, 2024, 10:20:50 PM]

Best MU team since 1977 by Galway Eagle
[March 27, 2024, 09:47:04 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Hallmarq
[March 27, 2024, 09:09:04 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Duke:"Zion was not paid"  (Read 13990 times)

wadesworld

• All American
Re: Duke:"Zion was not paid"
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2019, 07:53:39 AM »
LOL.  It would be impossible for me to post Sunday at the broadcast center.  Where I was at, all phones and laptops are confiscated for security reasons....but hey...you and others be you.

I wholeheartedly believe you.  Because everyone around here needs to make it known when they're heading out and won't be able to post for a while so that everyone knows.  I must've missed the NBA Draft Lottery Sunday.

*Enter warriordad*
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 07:55:58 AM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2019, 08:00:22 AM »
I wholeheartedly believe you.  Because everyone around here needs to make it known when they're heading out and won't be able to post for a while so that everyone knows.

*Enter warriordad*

Hmm, interesting.  So to follow this logic this must happen every time Warriordad posts...I’m not here, but he is, and vice versa.  Or is it only this one time?  LOL.  I’m not going to take the time at the moment, but I would be surprised if there are not plenty of instances, especially on game days when so many Scoopers are here at the same time, where both of us are posting at the same time.  But again, you be you.

Makes you wonder why I didn’t come back and post immediately on Sunday to defend Warriordad since we are the same guy....I also noticed Billy posting on Sunday when I was out....hmmmm.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2019, 08:05:57 AM »
Hmm, interesting.  So to follow this logic this must happen every time Warriordad posts...I’m not here, but he is, and vice versa.  Or is it only this one time?  LOL.  I’m not going to take the time at the moment, but I would be surprised if there are not plenty of instances, especially on game days when so many Scoopers are here at the same time, where both of us are posting at the same time.  But again, you be you.

Makes you wonder why I didn’t come back and post immediately on Sunday to defend Warriordad since we are the same guy....I also noticed Billy posting on Sunday when I was out....hmmmm.

Totally.  I wholeheartedly believe you.  You don't have a history of being banned and popping back up with a new name or saying you're moving on from Scoop because there are more important things in life than sitting on the internet and then approaching 5,000 posts in your 10 months with this username (see, I didn't even include all of Warriordads beer summit posts in the total, I have no doubt he is not you!  He's a Cubs fan, after all!).

By the way, congratulations.  The amount of posts you make despite having everything and anything you could possibly post from confiscated at work for security purposes is quite impressive.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:09:06 AM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2019, 08:15:35 AM »
Totally.  I wholeheartedly believe you.  You don't have a history of being banned and popping back up with a new name or saying you're moving on from Scoop because there are more important things in life than sitting on the internet and then approaching 5,000 posts in your 10 months with this username (see, I didn't even include all of Warriordads beer summit posts in the total, I have no doubt he is not you!  He's a Cubs fan, after all!).

By the way, congratulations.  The amount of posts you make despite having everything and anything you could possibly post from confiscated at work for security purposes is quite impressive.

Suit yourself. I’ll make sure when I switch my login to Billy later today to double team you.  And then same for the others I have here.   8-)
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2019, 09:51:44 AM »
haha--classic Chicos response. Same sheet all the time.

Still accusing me of being a Badger fan this year We R?  LOL

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2019, 06:54:44 PM »
I wholeheartedly believe you.  Because everyone around here needs to make it known when they're heading out and won't be able to post for a while so that everyone knows.  I must've missed the NBA Draft Lottery Sunday.

*Enter warriordad*

Yo Wade, what is a proxy?  What is a VPN?

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2019, 07:14:34 PM »

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2019, 07:28:25 PM »

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2019, 10:04:47 PM »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2019, 12:10:47 AM »
Still not getting the long haired inside joke, but it does make chuckle

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2019, 05:10:51 AM »
Still not getting the long haired inside joke, but it does make chuckle

I have had long hair down to my shoulders before.  Its hilarious when you think about it. 

No, really, continue to think about it.  Nothing quite as funny as a guy that has long hair.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2020, 05:10:25 PM »
The Nike extortion situation may have come to a head today. 

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28702857/jury-convicts-michael-avenatti-attempted-nike-extortion

Question remains whether or not Nike accusations still have merit or not, which they very well could. 

79Warrior

• All American
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2020, 06:06:12 PM »
I’ll bet....especially when there are a number of people that fit the bill....so right you are....

Dude, you are the king of that BS.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2020, 06:09:30 PM »
Dude, you are the king of that BS.

Yawn

Double Yawn

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 07:49:36 PM »
The Nike extortion situation may have come to a head today. 

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28702857/jury-convicts-michael-avenatti-attempted-nike-extortion

Question remains whether or not Nike accusations still have merit or not, which they very well could.

He deserves what he gets.