[Today at 01:04:10 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Uncle Rico
[Today at 01:03:27 PM]

Tyler Kolek's "legacy" by Newsdreams
[Today at 12:37:27 PM]

NC State by Sturgeon General Warrior
[Today at 12:34:46 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: rating fast food restaurants  (Read 2009 times)

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
rating fast food restaurants
« on: August 18, 2019, 08:00:56 AM »
hate to burst some bubbles here, but caught this click bait on bottom of a well know site-it ranked the fast food joints and thought some would be interested in the comments.  now, to be fair, the big "A" came in #35, as in best of the worst.  but, reading all of the quick synopsis' of all the restaurants they critiqued, it should have scared the bee jeebers out of anyone ever stepping foot into any of them.  also, judging by how popular these places really are, with a few exceptions however, it either means, people don't mind eating really chitty food or they've all just arrived from a deserted island and which ever place is in front of them at the moment, gets their business.  also, with the numbers of chains out there, how many different locales, employees, something bad is bound to happen somewhere at sometime.  last time i checked though, most of these are still attracting customers and most are still making money-anyway, here's #35

The Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America, Ranked
By Rachel R.
35. Arby’s
Only 44 percent of customers return to Arby’s for its huge roast beef sandwiches. Some diners call the food at Arby’s expensive and “delicious trash.” Many guests also say that they get sick after eating its food. To make matters worse, Arby’s has been dealing with a nasty rumor and an extra ingredient in their sandwiches that will make you lose your appetite.

NEXT
Mike Mozart/Flickr

For years, Arby’s has been trying to stop rumors about their roast beef. Plenty of guests believe that the meat is made of paste, powder, liquid, or gel. However, Arby’s has denied those claims.

Arby’s has also been the subject of controversy when a customer found a piece of human skin in a sandwich in 2004. Another incident occurred in 2012, when an Arby’s employee accidentally served a human finger in an order.

Consumer Score: 44%

arby's came in as the "best" of the worst, so rest assured you should be ok the next morning unless ya got the (i thought these were)potato "fingers".

https://www.reference.com/slideshow/worst-fast-food?utm_source=talas&utm_campaign=R_TS_REF_US_D_WorstFood_v1_1208-Filthy+Tables+And+Foul+Smells+Make+This+The+Worst+Fast+Food+Chain+In+The+Country-https%3A%2F%2Fstorage.googleapis.com%2Fcaw-uploads%2F5262cda4f821db24980d5e64714c7537.&utm_term=foxnews-foxnews&utm_medium=R_TS_REF_US_D_WorstFood_v1_1208&utm_content=newnext&o=777339&ad=semA&ag=fw12&an=social&qo=semQuery
don't...don't don't don't don't

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: rating fast food restaurants
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 09:29:06 AM »
Rocket Man, deez cockroach infested, managed bye 18 yo pimple faces hoo don't no howta work, will fookin' kill ya. Dey all suck ass, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 08:18:12 PM »
Rocket Man, deez cockroach infested, managed bye 18 yo pimple faces hoo don't no howta work, will fookin' kill ya. Dey all suck ass, hey?

i take that as a no confidence for any future meat summit locations

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
Life is suffering.  Eat Arby's.

Jon

• All American
  • Fire Wojo!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 09:56:18 PM »
There is a Shake Shack a block away in downtown Seattle so I finally gave it a go, mainly because the signage claimed to have "Frozen Custard."

The burger was average, the fries were starchy, and the frozen custard wasn't Kopps.

D+

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »
most things that go franchise, see their product go down hill.  remember sobleman's?  let's see how they fare going forward.  i've already started hearing rumblins of the one in waukesha missing something.  last time i was there(about 6 mos ago), it was still pretty good  speaking of burgers, anyone try point burger bar? 

Bad_Reporter

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 08:09:18 PM »
Not sure it qualifies as fast food, but I enjoy the occasional $30 5 guys burger.  Pricey to be considered fast food, but to me, worth it.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 09:11:55 PM »
most things that go franchise, see their product go down hill.  remember sobleman's?  let's see how they fare going forward.  i've already started hearing rumblins of the one in waukesha missing something.  last time i was there(about 6 mos ago), it was still pretty good  speaking of burgers, anyone try point burger bar?

Point is ok.  on par with similar places, nothing special.  maybe a once a year place, maybe less frequent.