[April 18, 2024, 09:34:43 PM]

Maximilian Langenfeld by TSmith34, Inc.
[April 18, 2024, 09:22:20 PM]

MU Gear by TallTitan34
[April 18, 2024, 07:27:40 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Uncle Rico
[April 18, 2024, 05:33:25 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Way to go.  (Read 6432 times)

buckchuckler

• All American
Way to go.
« on: August 12, 2019, 10:56:06 PM »
You got a baseball thread locked.  Freaking idiots have to make everything about your little pissing matches.

real chili 83

• All American
Re: Way to go.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 11:04:30 PM »
I was thinking the same thing.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »
Well, at least the thread made it past the trade deadline.  That’s pretty good in a penultimate election year.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 07:33:55 AM »
I haven’t read the last couple pages of the thread, but I’m pretty certain that the two main belligerents who got it locked each started their own new thread.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 07:36:50 AM »
One of them did

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 08:06:17 AM »
Chicos is simply toxic.  Unable to stop pissing in every freaking thread.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2019, 08:11:52 AM »
Chicos is simply toxic.  Unable to stop pissing in every freaking thread.

I didn’t participate in this thread at all, and it was locked

https://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=58944.0

There are many others like it, all with the same individual involved.....yet you say nothing.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 08:27:38 AM »

There are many others like it, all with the same individual involved.....yet you say nothing.

You should be placed on a 5 posts per day limit or less, too much bickering back and forth.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 08:31:13 AM »
You should be placed on a 5 posts per day limit or less, too much bickering back and forth.

Takes two to tango, right?  I simple ask why the rules are not equally applied.  Bickering has been going on at Scoop since the very beginning, and before that on Juno’s board and Dodd’s board....whether I have been there or not, bickering has been a staple of all of these boards.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 08:33:32 AM »

We've asked you both to stop multiple times. At least he's listening.

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 08:38:43 AM »
Takes two to tango, right?  I simple ask why the rules are not equally applied.  Bickering has been going on at Scoop since the very beginning, and before that on Juno’s board and Dodd’s board....whether I have been there or not, bickering has been a staple of all of these boards.

^ This sort of reads like bickering about my post count suggestion...wait....weren't you permanently banned already?

Just finished reading you bickering about the weather in Ann Arbor etc. - wtf does it really matter? You always have to get the last word in and no it wasn't MU82 posting about Ann Arbor. I challenge you to not respond to this post.....

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 08:46:48 AM »

Congratulations.   There was a thread locked that wasn't your fault.  You must be so proud.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 08:51:36 AM »
Congratulations.   There was a thread locked that wasn't your fault.  You must be so proud.

There are a number of threads that fit the bill, locked and all with the same individual involved who isn’t me.  Just the facts.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 08:53:00 AM »
Chicos unhinged, episode 75.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 08:53:28 AM »
There are a number of threads that fit the bill, locked and all with the same individual involved who isn’t me.  Just the facts.

So because someone was the reason a couple threads were locked, that excuses your behavior?

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 08:54:12 AM »

Occasionally I have to take you off mute, this is one of those happy times. You made me chuckle.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 08:58:39 AM »
So because someone was the reason a couple threads were locked, that excuses your behavior?

What behavior is that?  I am responding like anyone else.  Just having a conversation.  Why is it acceptable to have Wades have two or three threads locked in the last few weeks, another person constantly bring up politics at every turn and get threads locked and no one says a word?  I’m generally curious other than agreement in ideology or their take and therefore gets a free pass. 

buckchuckler

• All American
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 08:59:06 AM »

Great facts,  but what is the point?  That you're not the only buttface that ruins things for everyone?  Again, congrats.

Is the next step highlighting threads you've participated in that weren't locked?  That would be a testament to your character.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 09:01:44 AM »

LOL. Actually very calm, enjoying the conversation.  When you and Lenny bicker, so what.  When you get threads locked, two in the last few weeks, fine.  Always an interesting Scoop dynamic, but no one is unhinged...a nice relaxing conversation.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2019, 09:23:46 AM »
LOL. Actually very calm, enjoying the conversation.  When you and Lenny bicker, so what.  When you get threads locked, two in the last few weeks, fine.  Always an interesting Scoop dynamic, but no one is unhinged...a nice relaxing conversation.

What two threads have I got locked in the last few weeks?

This is you enjoying a relaxing conversation?  Sheesh!
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 09:30:53 AM »
My wife just woke up, big bday for her.  I decorated since 4:30am....going to have a good time with her today to make it special.  Love you all.

:-*

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 09:36:20 AM »
My wife just woke up, big bday for her.  I decorated since 4:30am....going to have a good time with her today to make it special.  Love you all.

:-*

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 09:47:15 AM »

D'Lo Brown

• All American
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 09:51:38 AM »

The thing I've noticed that should be most shocking of all, is that you normally reply to any mention of you in any thread within about 5-10 minutes, at any point of the day. You also tend to reply to any mention of politics within that time frame, alongside a select few other themes that draw your immediate attention.

And I'm not saying that you notice it within 5-10 minutes. I mean that you have already hashed out a few sentences or brief paragraphs, sometimes even including citations, and have sent it out within 5-10 minutes.

The only rate-limiting step for you appears to be when you are mentioned multiple times (or there are multiple political posts), and thus are "forced" to type multiple replies.

Can you explain how you are always able to reply so quickly? And, well, why?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:54:21 AM by The Hamberdler »

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 09:57:57 AM »
The thing I've noticed that should be most shocking of all, is that you normally reply to any mention of you in any thread within about 5-10 minutes, at any point of the day. You also tend to reply to any mention of politics within that time frame, alongside a select few other themes that draw your immediate attention.

And I'm not saying that you notice it within 5-10 minutes. I mean that you have already hashed out a few sentences or brief paragraphs, sometimes even including citations, and have sent it out within 5-10 minutes.

The only rate-limiting step for you appears to be when you are mentioned multiple times (or there are multiple political posts), and thus are "forced" to type multiple replies.

Can you explain how you are always able to reply so quickly? And, well, why?

Executive time