[Today at 04:02:06 PM]

Best case scenarios by Frenns Liquor Depot
[Today at 03:55:21 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by MUbiz
[Today at 12:09:25 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[Today at 11:02:10 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: THE COACH WOJO PRESSER/ New Contract & Expectations  (Read 12414 times)

NorthernDancerColt

• All American
Re: THE COACH WOJO PRESSER/ New Contract & Expectations
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2019, 02:49:06 AM »
You dont think they had anything to do with it??!!!  I guarantee those helicopter parents were central in it.  Jealous of Markus and the first to blame the swoon not on their precious babies and their collapse but on the fact that Markus wasnt playing very well either.  Recall daddy Hauser running down from the stands when Sam got hurt against DePaul, if he is an emergency room physician then i take that one back.  Bi+ch ass kids typucally are the products of bi+ch ass parents.

BrewCity77 tore me a new one for something way less edgy than this post, and then he responded to you in a very civil manner. Not sure why he is singling me out for just opining on how I saw it. If he wants to call me using the term “helicopter” libel then that’s fine..but a court of law wouldn’t agree.

I was at the @DePaul game, sitting a few rows behind the Hausers. I’m the kind of fan who is up and standing every chance I get, as long as I’m not in somebody’s way. I was impressed with the Hauser parents’ game-watching immersion, but let’s just say it kind of felt like they were almost coaching from the stands..lots of gesticulating and extra emotion on plays their sons were involved in...understandable...actually I was struck by how supportive they seemed to be of the whole MU program. It May have been a different scene at the Hauser dinner table or at the hotel after away games.
They clearly want the best for their kids. Can’t fault them for that. I was proud of what looked like their rabid support of all things Blue and Gold. But, I think there is some truth to what you say. Thanks for saying it fearlessly.

Zenyatta has a lot....a lot... of ground to make up. She gets there from here she’d be a super horse......what’s this.....Zenyatta hooked to the grandstand side....Zenyatta flying on the outside....this....is...un-belieeeeeevable!...looked impossible at the top of the stretch...

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2019, 06:18:38 AM »
A couple recalcitrant players didn’t trust the process and, with likely goading from helicopter parents, quit on the program. I see a fire in the eyes of coaches and players I didn’t see all last year. The state of the program has never been better.
Shirley you cant be serious. State of program has never been better. Ho ho.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2019, 06:24:59 AM »
Program in 77 was actually a mess .... last team into the tournament, lost last three home games, fight in the locker room...Scoop would have been insane.   Then we went on a run.  ‘03, don’t you remember the gnashing of teeth on Previous board when we were blown out in CUSA tournament with like 30 turnovers?  In ‘11, if I recall, we were 18-13 going into the Big East tournament with bracketologists wondering if we would even get in.  Lost our last Big East tourney game by almost 30.  We went on a run in the NCAAs.
From the mouths of babes
The 77 program was a mess. We won the freaking national championship. Bring on such a mess more often.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

feedback