[Today at 08:18:48 AM]

Kolek throwing out first pitch at White Sox game by MU82
[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: More rumors: Hauser's to UW  (Read 34352 times)

We R Final Four

• All American
Re: More rumors: Hauser's to UW
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2019, 07:50:17 PM »
So great that Jewish alum scooper from a Jesuit university is quoting Adolph Hitler.
So Frickin unbelievable.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser finished up their official visit today. I had doubts, but this is a real thing. Virginia wants them and the brothers are very interested. Once Juzang was gone, no available player was worth UVA holding spots for anymore. Bennett is full go. Sam seems to lean UVA's way. Joey maybe more to MSU. Wisconsin is the acceptable compromise. There might be a slim chance they could split up, but that's me reading between the lines.

Hooz Got Next
Here is a research report outlining key selling points for Virginia with respect to the Hausers:
https://www.dailyprogress.com/cavalierinsider/four-selling-points-virginia-can-use-to-persuade-the-hauser/article_4e6ad80a-7153-11e9-90a2-bf88cbe02024.html
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

MU82

• All American
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2019, 08:23:38 PM »
So great that Jewish alum scooper from a Jesuit university is quoting Adolph Hitler.
So Frickin unbelievable.

I actually wish you would. It's disrespectful and insulting. As you know, there is no greater friend to Israel and the Jewish people than the man you continually demean.

I have a feeling that those who were offended by that quote from Hitler either didn't read it at all or didn't take a second to realize why I would use it.

But I respect you guys, and I don't want to offend you, so I have replaced it.

Have a nice evening.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2019, 08:50:09 PM »
I have a feeling that those who were offended by that quote from Hitler either didn't read it at all or didn't take a second to realize why I would use it.

Have a nice evening.
I read it. Not offended—good try. As if the only reason to comment on a post is because of offense.

These last two weeks have brought out the Chico in a lot of scoopers.

TheTulsaWarrior

• Starter
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2019, 09:04:25 PM »
On the Virginia front -- I covered UVA for a few years back in the day.  Tell the Hauser's to hold out for a room on the lawn.  They have fireplaces.  Ralph Sampson was given a room on the lawn and I'm sure he just happened to be one of the winners of the student lottery that decided that kind of thing.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2019, 09:13:38 PM »

Have a nice evening.

I read it, you are trying to make a correlation to another person so you can say that person is equivalent to Hitler.  It is grotesque, political, and pathetic.
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2019, 09:16:28 PM »
I read it. Not offended—good try. As if the only reason to comment on a post is because of offense.

These last two weeks have brought out the Chico in a lot of scoopers.

Aww
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2019, 09:17:35 PM »
I read it, you are trying to make a correlation to another person so you can say that person is equivalent to Hitler.  It is grotesque, political, and pathetic.

nm
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:07:03 PM by Galway Eagle »
Maigh Eo for Sam

jutaw22mu

• All American
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2019, 09:59:09 PM »
Awwww, it's a wee bit funny.

Maybe I am over sensitive (doubt it) but I guess I don’t find objectification of women to be even a little funny.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2019, 10:14:02 PM »
Maybe I am over sensitive (doubt it) but I guess I don’t find objectification of women to be even a little funny.

Look, I don't want to start a back and forth of any kind, and I have nothing against you personally, or know you in any way..but let me ask you a question...we live in a world now where women want to be something other then a woman..or at worst be treated equally like a man..so, how can a woman then use the "I'm offended" card only when it's convenient?? You can't just pick and choose when you're going to play the "I'm a woman" card.

And before anyone jumps all over me for this...the person that feels very strongly about this whole issue we have in today's society, is the most amazing woman I know...My mother. So yes, she would fully support me asking a question like that, I assure you.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2019, 10:18:09 PM »
Just to confirm, you're this upset about Mo Brooks quoting hitler right?

Politics .... keep it out

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2019, 10:22:40 PM »
And before anyone jumps all over me for this...the person that feels very strongly about this whole issue we have in today's society, is the most amazing woman I know...My mother. So yes, she would fully support me asking a question like that, I assure you.

The mommy card?
That may be a Scoop first.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #162 on: May 10, 2019, 10:23:22 PM »

You just did it the other day...but that was ok, right?? If you don't like something, then it has to go, but if you do the exact same thing because Chicos almighty does it, then it's totally okay. What you say goes..Just ask you.

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #163 on: May 10, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »
The mommy card?
That may be a Scoop first.

Just telling it like it is...would you like to ask her yourself?? She would 100% verify it. Run along now, your boy Wojo needs servicing.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #164 on: May 10, 2019, 10:28:37 PM »
A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when
this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives
the husband a big french kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks
away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who the hell was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough. I want
a divorce!"

I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a
divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering
in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Infiniti or Lexus in
the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on
his arm.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:41:26 PM by Herman Cain »
            ---Al McGuire

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2019, 10:31:21 PM »
Just telling it like it is...would you like to ask her yourself?? She would 100% verify it. Run along now, your boy Wojo needs servicing.

Does mommy know her big boy talks like this on the internet, or do you not allow her in the basement?

muguru

• All American
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2019, 10:34:30 PM »
Does mommy know her big boy talks like this on the internet, or do you not allow her in the basement?

LMAO...does Wojo know you're secretly in love with him??

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2019, 10:37:32 PM »

A bit hypocritical for you to say but it is a fair point.
Maigh Eo for Sam

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2019, 10:38:09 PM »
Even for Scoop standards, this thread has gone bat-crap crazy.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2019, 10:46:26 PM »
LMAO...does Wojo know you're secretly in love with him??

You're not good at this.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2019, 10:48:00 PM »
Even for Scoop standards, this thread has gone bat-crap crazy.

I think we all need some big MU news to talk about...unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2019, 10:49:12 PM »
You're not good at this.

Neither are you...but you aren't going to deny you are one of the Head Wojo slurpers are you?? Cuz it would be easy to dig up posts of yours showing your unabashed adoration for him.

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2019, 10:49:28 PM »
I think we all need some big MU news to talk about...unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
https://heatnation.com/team-news/miami-heat-news-dwyane-wade-named-finalist-magic-johnson-award/
            ---Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2019, 10:54:27 PM »

A bit hypocritical for you to say but it is a fair point.

I was asked by Rocky no more politics yesterday....so I won’t and will point out when others do.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:56:14 PM by Cheeks »

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2019, 10:57:10 PM »
Neither are you...but you aren't going to deny you are one of the Head Wojo slurpers are you?? Cuz it would be easy to dig up posts of yours showing your unabashed adoration for him.

1.Sure, I'd love to see some of these adoring posts you speak of.
2..When you wrap up that research project, dive into the studies about the kind of people who frequently use homophobic insults. The findings might surprise you. Or not.

feedback