[Today at 11:26:20 AM]

NC State by MUMountin
[Today at 11:25:44 AM]

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Uncle Rico
[Today at 11:15:58 AM]

Kam Jones 1st Round Mock - The Ringer by PGsHeroes32
[Today at 10:50:38 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: OH HELL YEAH!  (Read 30138 times)

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
OH HELL YEAH!
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:53:16 AM »
@jamalcain24
Special group! Nothing but big things coming our way!
#AAA #B4L

https://twitter.com/jamalcain24/status/1120352403675656193

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
Re: OH HELL YEAH!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 10:54:47 AM »
I for one am excited for the guys that do want to be here.  We are still a good team and I look forward to next season!

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »
Clearly they know what's being said and talked about.  Looks like this is good news for no more attrition.  Gotta move forward.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 10:58:00 AM »
The Warrior fan base needed this. Thanks for posting TT!
No Finish Line

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 10:59:16 AM »
Saw this on Instagram yesterday. Then Koby and Markus reposted it on their stories. Great stuff
Maigh Eo for Sam

muguru

• All American
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 11:00:06 AM »
Unfortunately when Jamal says "big things coming our way" That BIG thing is now likely a top 25 ceiling, as opposed to the top 5 and potential 1 seed they had previously.  :-\
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

NickelDimer

• All American
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 11:01:15 AM »
Unfortunately when Jamal says "big things coming our way" That BIG thing is now likely a top 25 ceiling, as opposed to the top 5 and potential 1 seed they had previously.  :-\
Don’t spin a much needed positive into a negative
No Finish Line

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 11:02:47 AM »
I'm assuming this was an old picture given that the team was most likely back in their respective home cities until today.

But hopefully the full team has this mentality.  Either you're with us or you're against us.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

tower912

• All American
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 11:04:18 AM »
In it to win it.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

TallTitan34

• All American
    • Marquette Overload
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »

auburnmarquette

• Team Captain
    • Value Add Explaination
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 11:06:34 AM »

Sounds like someone needs to change their name from muguru to muhater!
http://www.pudnersports.com/ for my blogs or articles and www.valueaddbasketball.com for for current and historic rankings.

Galway Eagle

• All American
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 11:08:36 AM »
I'm assuming this was an old picture given that the team was most likely back in their respective home cities until today.

But hopefully the full team has this mentality.  Either you're with us or you're against us.

It is a bit old. I remember seeing it when they first took it and thinking "I wonder why heldt or the Hausers aren't in"
Maigh Eo for Sam

tower912

• All American
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 11:08:53 AM »

Yup.   The best revenge is living well.     And kicking their ass. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 11:09:27 AM »

Live look at muguru.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2019, 11:13:08 AM »
It is great that these guys can hang together during this adverse time. Wojo needs to be getting them help immediately.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 11:14:56 AM »
Sounds like someone needs to change their name from muguru to muhater!

LMAO, hater?? Good one. I'm one of the few that believes/wants the program to become elite again.

Saying their ceiling is now most likely top 25 instead of top 5 is FAR from hating...it's reality unfortunately, and that kills me to have to accept, but here we are..
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

LoudMouth

• All American
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 11:17:10 AM »
It is great that these guys can hang together during this adverse time. Wojo needs to be getting them help immediately.

It took 7,000 posts but finally something you said didn't make me roll my eyes... all kidding aside, I agree it is nice to see the group staying tight when there is alot of negativity around

LoudMouth

• All American
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 11:19:06 AM »
LMAO, hater?? Good one. I'm one of the few that believes/wants the program to become elite again.

Saying their ceiling is now most likely top 25 instead of top 5 is FAR from hating...it's reality unfortunately, and that kills me to have to accept, but here we are..

I highly doubt that it is a small list of names that would like to see MU be "elite" again

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 11:20:27 AM »
Y'all are misinterpreting this photo.

Ed and Ike are looking down and away, like they want to not be there.

Theo isnt smiling, probably ready to slam Markus to the ground

Bailey seems distant from the rest of the bunch.  Serious disconnect there.

Smoke and fire,  boys.  Smoke and fire, aina.

auburnmarquette

• Team Captain
    • Value Add Explaination
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 11:23:41 AM »
@jamalcain24
Special group! Nothing but big things coming our way!
#AAA #B4L

https://twitter.com/jamalcain24/status/1120352403675656193

Thank you for posting! I have pointed out in great statistical detail that Markus shooting is a huge plus and not a negative, to which the few fans who hate having an All-American on their team seem to imply he's a big locker room issue or something that somehow offsets being one of the greatest scorers in the game.

What if the locker room issue really was the hausers?

Statistically I can't deny they are good.

However their departure does remind me of my conversation with the coach of jae Crowder's dad down here in Alabama (buddy Knapp coached in GA and Al) .Corey Crowder's starting teammates in high school were killed in an auto accident. The team decided had a meeting to decide whether or not to even continue the season. Corey not only LED them to continue this season but an unbelievable state title with the reserves that were left.

Luckily we aren't dealing with any kind of tragedy like that, but we have a lot of talent and Cain and Bailey's minutes were cut drastically to try to make Joey work through a two-month slump and Joey just never came back for us. I'm looking forward to the next season and let's just see where it goes.

I also remember when one of Alabama's most prominent boosters walked alongside new Alabama coach Nick saban to start to to give suggestions like we see on this page from some re what he thought would work on personnel and saban responded I don't have time for this crap and continued walking. Unfortunately for me as an Auburn resident that was the key moment that turned around the program from years of whiners to an  incredible run.

If the hausers were trying to tell Wojo how to run the team then I'm glad the page is turned. Obviously if current players have an issue with him or anyone else then I hope that's worked out a locker room but it really has nothing to do with the rest of us on the outside.
http://www.pudnersports.com/ for my blogs or articles and www.valueaddbasketball.com for for current and historic rankings.

leever

• All American
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 11:26:54 AM »
I need proof of life.  Now, if they were holding a copy of today's newspaper........................

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 11:27:08 AM »
Yup.   The best revenge is living well.     And kicking their ass.
Whose ass?

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 11:52:21 AM »
With a thread title like this, I thought I was going to read that the Hausers changed their minds or we landed Kerry Blackshear or something.  It’s nice that no one else is transferring, but this is now a fringe top 25 team at best. 

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 11:57:03 AM »
If they don't get a 1 seed, we'll only have you to blame for not competing hard enough from the stands.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 12:00:29 PM »
Whose ass?

Everyone who gets in their way.