[April 22, 2024, 08:17:35 PM]

MU Alumni playing in European and Foreign Leagues Thread by mileskishnish72
[April 22, 2024, 04:17:36 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by WeAreMarquette96
[April 22, 2024, 01:49:31 PM]

[Paint Touches] Way-Too-Early roundup of MU rankings by tower912
[April 22, 2024, 01:29:28 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Kuchar  (Read 10735 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Kuchar
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2019, 05:24:55 PM »
Entertaining thread.

I even got called out by chicos although I didn't participate in it.

Must be rough to be a white American male and feel so put upon all the time.

Kuchar was cheap. He got called out for his cheapness. PR people tried to make it look as if he wasn't being cheap; the attempt failed. More PR people finally got him to pony up.

chicos still somehow an aggrieved party.

Well, he's back to carpet bombing threads, so someone has to take the hit for the rest of us.

I don't like to speak for others, but we appreciate your sacrifice.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »
Entertaining thread.

I even got called out by chicos although I didn't participate in it.

Must be rough to be a white American male and feel so put upon all the time.

Kuchar was cheap. He got called out for his cheapness. PR people tried to make it look as if he wasn't being cheap; the attempt failed. More PR people finally got him to pony up.

chicos still somehow an aggrieved party.

Returning the favor of being called out by you in threads I don't participate in.  What's good for the goose....
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2019, 09:19:12 PM »
Kuchar apologized to the caddy and ponied up the $50k.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
Returning the favor of being called out by you in threads I don't participate in.  What's good for the goose....

I don't think even you believe 94.8% of the BS you spew.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

tower912

• All American
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2019, 06:29:25 AM »
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/matt-kuchar-apologizes-for-out-of-touch-and-insensitive-comments-pays-fill-in-caddie-what-he-requested

Kuchar apologized for being out of touch and insensitive.    Acknowledged he was wrong.    I accept that.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2019, 06:29:57 AM »
I don't think even you believe 94.8% of the BS you spew.

I lived rent free in your head for at least a year...would you like all the times you and others mentioned me time and again when I wasn’t even posting?  Lol.  No BS Mike, just do a search. 
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2019, 06:30:56 AM »
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/matt-kuchar-apologizes-for-out-of-touch-and-insensitive-comments-pays-fill-in-caddie-what-he-requested

Kuchar apologized for being out of touch and insensitive.    Acknowledged he was wrong.    I accept that.

All kinds of Twitter jockeys and journalists today saying it doesn’t matter....as predicted. 

tower912

• All American
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2019, 07:01:34 AM »
You defending out of touch and insensitive.  As predicted.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2019, 11:34:23 AM »
Easy decision, PR 101.
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

WarriorDad

• All American
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2019, 11:52:50 AM »
All kinds of Twitter jockeys and journalists today saying it doesn’t matter....as predicted.

You aren't wrong, but it will be a minority.  There is a portion of the population that will never let go, no good deeds or apologies ever suffice.  This is true in sports, politics, business.  My advice, don't worry about those people especially if you are in their target crosshairs. 
“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.”
— Plato

feedback