Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Man do I love the Hausers  (Read 72629 times)

Mr. Sand-Knit

• All American
Re: Man do I love the Hausers
« Reply #325 on: April 22, 2019, 07:28:02 AM »
Hausers will be terrific in Gard's system

I dont care where the Hausers go, once they left MU they were dead to me.  If they go to Wisconsin it only further chararacter revealed.  Maybe all the people that are blaming their selfishness and lack of character on Wojo can become Wisconsin fans.
Political free board, plz leave your clever quips in your clever mind.

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #326 on: April 22, 2019, 12:52:38 PM »
I dont care where the Hausers go, once they left MU they were dead to me.  If they go to Wisconsin it only further chararacter revealed.  Maybe all the people that are blaming their selfishness and lack of character on Wojo can become Wisconsin fans.
Right on.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #327 on: April 22, 2019, 01:32:25 PM »
Right on.
Yep. It's already starting to feel like beating a dead horse. Until these former players actually speak about the why, it's wasted energy.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #328 on: April 22, 2019, 02:58:01 PM »
Yep. It's already starting to feel like beating a dead horse. Until these former players actually speak about the why, it's wasted energy.
Wonder if they will ever speak of the why? It really does not matter where they go, what does matter is that they left. The why of it does matter. But whatever the reason, this falls on Wojo, because it is his program, and he is responsible.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #329 on: April 22, 2019, 03:40:11 PM »
You are wrong.

The stories coming out of the locker room are not rumors. It is fact.

And the Hausers did not issue an ultimatum.

The program is in a very very desperate place right now. Believe it or don't. Either way it doesn't alter the fact that the MBB locker room is toxic.

Are you able to provide any examples or context, or just wiggle your finger like you have inside info but don't care to share it?
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #330 on: April 22, 2019, 03:52:14 PM »
PTM, MU82 and Pakuni:  You all have great, level-headed takes in this thread.  I share your collective outlook.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #331 on: April 22, 2019, 04:31:34 PM »

Stop calling them selfish...Jesus H christ, unless you know the details of what happened, stop blaming the Hauser's for this. It's Wojo's program, HE is responsible for fixing any locker room problems(he didn't and this is the end result). To think this was/is simply just a Hauser issue, is being incredibly naive or just plain stupid. Yes, they were the only one's that left. That does not however mean their aren't other players that shared the same perspective as the Hauser's did.

Stop bashing Sam and Joey...you have no f'n idea what went on...none. This isn't on them.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2019, 04:34:39 PM »
Stop bashing Sam and Joey...you have no f'n idea what went on...none. This isn't on them.

Share what you know or stop posting like you have all the answers. Your opinion is no better than anyone else's unless you provide actual evidence that you know what you're talking about.  I haven't read all the posts on here the last week or so, so maybe you have.  And if so, I apologize.  Also if so, please link that post.  K thx.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #333 on: April 22, 2019, 04:54:14 PM »
Share what you know or stop posting like you have all the answers. Your opinion is no better than anyone else's unless you provide actual evidence that you know what you're talking about.  I haven't read all the posts on here the last week or so, so maybe you have.  And if so, I apologize.  Also if so, please link that post.  K thx.

It doesn't matter what people with credible info do post here, no one believes it unless ACTUAL evidence is posted. Like that's ever going to happen. It's like people don't believe that people do have sources, and if you say too much they suddenly don't become sources anymore.

There was a letter written by the team to Wojo...and very few believed that that actually was real  unless someone posted actual evidence of the letter. Seriously?? Okay yeah, I will go ask one of the players or Coaches to have access to the letter because people on scoop want to see the actual contents of the letter, before they believe it's real.
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #334 on: April 22, 2019, 05:01:25 PM »
It doesn't matter what people with credible info do post here, no one believes it unless ACTUAL evidence is posted.

I know, right? It's crazy that people want actual proof before believing the rantings of an anonymous poster on a message board.

The Equalizer

• All American
« Reply #335 on: April 22, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »
What happens if MSU and Tony don't have room or don't want the Hauser family? Wisconsin ends up being their only destination, which from what I've heard is their safety net.

There's always Nebraska.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2019, 05:10:04 PM »
Iowa State.    The default destination for MU transfers.   
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American
« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2019, 05:30:03 PM »
Iowa State.    The default destination for MU transfers.

That's Nebraska now (actually surprised Hoiberg isn't all over them)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2019, 05:48:00 PM »
It doesn't matter what people with credible info do post here, no one believes it unless ACTUAL evidence is posted. Like that's ever going to happen. It's like people don't believe that people do have sources, and if you say too much they suddenly don't become sources anymore.

There was a letter written by the team to Wojo...and very few believed that that actually was real  unless someone posted actual evidence of the letter. Seriously?? Okay yeah, I will go ask one of the players or Coaches to have access to the letter because people on scoop want to see the actual contents of the letter, before they believe it's real.

Sounds good! Let us know how that convo goes!

MU82

• All American
« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2019, 06:32:55 PM »
Stop calling them selfish.

Of course they're selfish. Most humans are, and certainly most high-level athletes are. Gotta think of yourself first, and that's what they are doing.

They are the enemy now. Stop defending them. They are no less hate-able than Myles Powell, Nutgrabber McDouchenozzle, Macura, etc. Or have you suddenly started liking Powell and Floppy?

All of the above doesn't mean the majority of this situation isn't on Wojo. It's just that, in the end, the real Warriors chose to stay. The Quitter Brothers chose to quit.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Goose

• All American
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2019, 06:38:55 PM »
MU 82

Have another one. Wow, strong opinion, hoping bourbon driven.

Silent Verbal

• All American
« Reply #341 on: April 22, 2019, 06:40:48 PM »
There's always Nebraska.

It’s not like they’ve been shunned by MSU and UVA.  It’s going to be Wisconsin.  It’s always been Wisconsin, even before they officially announced their transfer.  The other schools are just a smoke screen until they get off campus.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2019, 06:46:45 PM »
It’s not like they’ve been shunned by MSU and UVA.  It’s going to be Wisconsin.  It’s always been Wisconsin, even before they officially announced their transfer.  The other schools are just a smoke screen until they get off campus.
[/quot

At least won dude has it write, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

MU82

• All American
« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2019, 07:17:24 PM »
MU 82

Have another one. Wow, strong opinion, hoping bourbon driven.

As one of my friends used to say when we were at Marquette:

Sober as a judge ... Judge Seraphim!

Sober, drunk or anywhere in between, I will root for Warriors who want to be Warriors.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:23:08 PM by MU82 »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Goose

• All American
« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »

You remember your MKE history. Judge Seraphim was one of a kind.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2019, 07:20:27 PM »

You remember your MKE history. Judge Seraphim was one of a kind.

they didn't call him Christ for nothing, eyn'a?
don't...don't don't don't don't

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2019, 07:43:11 PM »

Wisconsin-Stevens Point is their best fit.

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2019, 09:42:47 PM »
Exactly—potrykus dropped it last week.
It’s Wisconsin—there is no one else,
Hate to say it, but Joey is a mouth breather and is going home.

auburnmarquette

• Team Captain
    • Value Add Explaination
« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2019, 10:23:26 PM »
I know, right? It's crazy that people want actual proof before believing the rantings of an anonymous poster on a message board.

Agree with you Pakuni! I can't believe someone hacked into Cain's Twitter account, pasted a fake photo together of the team all looking happy and unified post-hausers. Clearly the haters super secret evidence that this is all a fake and the team is miserable like the Hausers and actually all transferring once the Hauser's pick their new school for them.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 10:25:49 PM by auburnmarquette »
http://www.pudnersports.com/ for my blogs or articles and www.valueaddbasketball.com for for current and historic rankings.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #349 on: April 22, 2019, 10:33:14 PM »
Of course they're selfish. Most humans are, and certainly most high-level athletes are. Gotta think of yourself first, and that's what they are doing.

They are the enemy now. Stop defending them. They are no less hate-able than Myles Powell, Nutgrabber McDouchenozzle, Macura, etc. Or have you suddenly started liking Powell and Floppy?

All of the above doesn't mean the majority of this situation isn't on Wojo. It's just that, in the end, the real Warriors chose to stay. The Quitter Brothers chose to quit.

Scholarships are 1 year agreements. Wojo never had the Hausers agreements for 2019-20 so he never lost them for 2019-20. Can't lose what you never had. Right, Mike?

feedback