[April 26, 2024, 10:00:30 PM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: NFL 2018-19 2.0  (Read 131911 times)

GB Warrior

• All American
Re: NFL 2018-19 2.0
« Reply #1000 on: February 25, 2019, 11:28:30 AM »
Consensual or not, if he paid for it, it's illegal.

What if he had his fixer pay for it tho

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #1001 on: February 25, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »
I agree. I think there is more here than we are seeing now.

Why were rich powerful men going to a strip mall for sex? It just doesn’t make sense on the surface.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/an-anonymous-white-house-insider-knew-about-the-tug-rule-before-mr-kraft-was-charged

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #1002 on: February 25, 2019, 11:42:27 AM »
What if he had his fixer pay for it tho

No matta

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1003 on: February 25, 2019, 12:17:37 PM »
WHAT WILL GOODELL DO? NBCSPORTS.com's Peter King notes Roger Goodell in his 12-and-a-half years as NFL Commissioner "hasn’t faced a situation like this one," which makes it "difficult to forecast what Goodell will do to Kraft, if the charges are true." If Kraft is found guilty, Goodell "couldn’t give Kraft a hefty fine alone," and he would be "more likely than not to be suspended." To recoup his image, Kraft could "agree to lead an NFL initiative to help fight human trafficking, and provide significant seed money for the project" (NBCSPORTS.com, 2/25). In Boston, Karen Guregian wrote it is "hard to believe Goodell will be inclined to throw the book at Kraft and take away draft choices, or force him to sell" the Patriots. It would "seem more in line with a fine and perhaps a suspension of games" (BOSTON HERALD, 2/23). USA TODAY's Jarrett Bell wrote Goodell’s track record on personal conduct matters "suggests that he’ll take action against Kraft," but the "key will be the swiftness and substance of any such move." Kraft "deserves his due process but not a double standard" (USATODAY.com, 2/23). In N.Y., Ken Belson wrote Goodell will "be under pressure to penalize" Kraft to "compensate for the embarrassment the league has suffered." Kraft’s case is "complicated," as he was "charged with two misdemeanors, and those charges may be reduced or dropped as charges of soliciting a prostitute often are" (N.Y. TIMES, 2/23). But ESPN's Jeff Darlington noted the NFL does not "need to use whatever happens in the legal system" to punish Kraft. The league's personal conduct policy states owners are "held traditionally to a higher standard" than other league personnel. Darlington: "If a violation 'damages the reputation of others in the game and undercuts public respect and support for the NFL,' that person can be disciplined" ("SportsCenter," ESPN, 2/23).
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #1004 on: February 25, 2019, 01:34:51 PM »
WHAT WILL GOODELL DO? NBCSPORTS.com's Peter King notes Roger Goodell in his 12-and-a-half years as NFL Commissioner "hasn’t faced a situation like this one," which makes it "difficult to forecast what Goodell will do to Kraft, if the charges are true." If Kraft is found guilty, Goodell "couldn’t give Kraft a hefty fine alone," and he would be "more likely than not to be suspended." To recoup his image, Kraft could "agree to lead an NFL initiative to help fight human trafficking, and provide significant seed money for the project" (NBCSPORTS.com, 2/25). In Boston, Karen Guregian wrote it is "hard to believe Goodell will be inclined to throw the book at Kraft and take away draft choices, or force him to sell" the Patriots. It would "seem more in line with a fine and perhaps a suspension of games" (BOSTON HERALD, 2/23). USA TODAY's Jarrett Bell wrote Goodell’s track record on personal conduct matters "suggests that he’ll take action against Kraft," but the "key will be the swiftness and substance of any such move." Kraft "deserves his due process but not a double standard" (USATODAY.com, 2/23). In N.Y., Ken Belson wrote Goodell will "be under pressure to penalize" Kraft to "compensate for the embarrassment the league has suffered." Kraft’s case is "complicated," as he was "charged with two misdemeanors, and those charges may be reduced or dropped as charges of soliciting a prostitute often are" (N.Y. TIMES, 2/23). But ESPN's Jeff Darlington noted the NFL does not "need to use whatever happens in the legal system" to punish Kraft. The league's personal conduct policy states owners are "held traditionally to a higher standard" than other league personnel. Darlington: "If a violation 'damages the reputation of others in the game and undercuts public respect and support for the NFL,' that person can be disciplined" ("SportsCenter," ESPN, 2/23).

Well if Roger wants to show he's not a patsy for owners (and he is), this is a helluva opportunity

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #1005 on: February 25, 2019, 01:44:53 PM »
Sex addiction is a real diagnosis. Their arousal template may have them gravitate to young asian women.

I understand that, dog. It wasn't the actual sex that made me question this. It was why numerous rich men from out of the area happened to end up at a "massage" parlor in a nondescript strip mall. What is the common thread that got them to that particular place?

reinko

• All American
« Reply #1006 on: February 25, 2019, 01:47:06 PM »

You have lots opinions on lots of issues my dude, what say you???

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1007 on: February 25, 2019, 01:58:06 PM »
You have lots opinions on lots of issues my dude, what say you???

I'll wait a few more days for more information, but my gut comments already stated.  Misdemeanor, probably a fine and suspension.  I doubt he is forced to sell team, based on what we know now.  If he is forced to separate from team, his son would take over which is the current path already setup for the future. 

Things can change with more evidence, but that feels in line with what happened to Irsay for his DUI under drug addiction.  The fact that it is a misdemeanor is important.  Hell, what he did would be legal if this was two years from now and his team was playing at the Las Vegas Raiders, but in Florida it is not....therefore some punishment will happen.

Interesting to see the strong denials, especially if video evidence is there.   
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #1008 on: February 25, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »
I'll wait a few more days for more information, but my gut comments already stated.  Misdemeanor, probably a fine and suspension.  I doubt he is forced to sell team, based on what we know now.  If he is forced to separate from team, his son would take over which is the current path already setup for the future. 

Things can change with more evidence, but that feels in line with what happened to Irsay for his DUI under drug addiction.  The fact that it is a misdemeanor is important.  Hell, what he did would be legal if this was two years from now and his team was playing at the Las Vegas Raiders, but in Florida it is not....therefore some punishment will happen.

Interesting to see the strong denials, especially if video evidence is there.

Considering how hard they come down on weed when it is legal in multiple markets, it'll be interesting to see the consistency in policy. Good point on the Vegas angle. Honestly if they come down softer than a failed drug test, in my eyes it'll be pretty hypocritical. Goodell's specialty i suppose.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #1009 on: February 25, 2019, 02:41:29 PM »
WHAT WILL GOODELL DO? NBCSPORTS.com's Peter King notes Roger Goodell in his 12-and-a-half years as NFL Commissioner "hasn’t faced a situation like this one," which makes it "difficult to forecast what Goodell will do to Kraft, if the charges are true." If Kraft is found guilty, Goodell "couldn’t give Kraft a hefty fine alone," and he would be "more likely than not to be suspended." To recoup his image, Kraft could "agree to lead an NFL initiative to help fight human trafficking, and provide significant seed money for the project" (NBCSPORTS.com, 2/25).

Let me guess that any "initiative to help fight human trafficking" will be more akin to awareness building with very slight actual investment in helping to solve the problem.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1010 on: February 25, 2019, 04:02:41 PM »
Considering how hard they come down on weed when it is legal in multiple markets, it'll be interesting to see the consistency in policy. Good point on the Vegas angle. Honestly if they come down softer than a failed drug test, in my eyes it'll be pretty hypocritical. Goodell's specialty i suppose.

Weed is still illegal nationally, that also adds to the complication of drug policy. 

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1011 on: February 25, 2019, 04:05:00 PM »

Let me guess that any "initiative to help fight human trafficking" will be more akin to awareness building with very slight actual investment in helping to solve the problem.

Gov't putting a ton of resources into this right now.  More arrests in last few years than last decade. Definitely a big problem. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #1012 on: February 25, 2019, 04:19:18 PM »
77-year old founder of a $4 billion private equity fund that was also implicated in the prostitution ring

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190225006077/en/J.-W.-Childs-Associates-Announces-Retirement-Co-Founder

J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. (JWC), a private equity firm focused on providing operational expertise to middle-market growth companies, today announced the retirement of its co-founder, John Childs.

Western Progressives have one worldview, the correct one.

jesmu84

• All American

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1014 on: February 25, 2019, 04:27:40 PM »
https://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/mr-kraft-got-head-the-morning-of-the-afc-championship-game-and-i-aint-mad-about-it-at-all

Video evidence. Yikes.

If true, then he went from happy ending to the airport to catch his jet to KC to watch his team play which is about 3 hours air time.  Certainly plausible. 

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #1015 on: February 25, 2019, 04:28:40 PM »
So what comes out public first ... Bezos dic pics or this?  At least this is only 15 minutes.

Also ... what is the difference between “manual sex” and, presumably, “automatic sex.”

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26078163/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-officially-charged-first-degree-solicitation-prostitute

Authorities say New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft visited a Florida massage parlor for sex acts on the morning of the AFC Championship Game, which he attended in Kansas City later that day.

The documents say Kraft arrived at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in a chauffeured 2015 blue Bentley at 11 a.m. on Jan. 20. He was videotaped receiving oral and manual sex from a woman at the spa in Jupiter. Officials say he gave her a $100 bill and another bill before leaving at 11:15 a.m.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1016 on: February 25, 2019, 04:31:49 PM »
So what comes out public first ... Bezos dic pics or this?  At least this is only 15 minutes.

“manual sex”

Rosanne Palm 

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #1017 on: February 25, 2019, 05:35:05 PM »
Weed is still illegal nationally, that also adds to the complication of drug policy.

And so is prostitution.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #1018 on: February 25, 2019, 05:49:14 PM »
If true, then he went from happy ending to the airport to catch his jet to KC to watch his team play which is about 3 hours air time.  Certainly plausible.

Plus, da dude kame in 11 minutes, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Not A Serious Person

• All American
« Reply #1019 on: February 25, 2019, 06:22:50 PM »

So 11 minutes in manuel did it?

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #1020 on: February 25, 2019, 06:24:22 PM »

dude is like 80.  full staff and done in 11 minutes, with an AFC championship to get too....not bad.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #1021 on: February 25, 2019, 06:33:13 PM »
And so is prostitution.

There are federal laws on books regarding weed.  You sure there are regarding prostitution?  Maybe, but I'm not aware of that being the case.

Goose

• All American
« Reply #1022 on: February 25, 2019, 06:34:00 PM »
Ziggy

Not Bad? Big time impressive IMO.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #1023 on: February 25, 2019, 06:38:00 PM »
How much sildenafil wuz needed, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #1024 on: February 25, 2019, 07:10:31 PM »
Why do some guys like dressing up like a baby or being treated like a horse or being whizzed on?
When it comes to what gets a person off, best to throw all logic or expectations of common sense out the window.
Maybe the seediness of the whole thing is exactly why Kraft was going there.

Exactly. Remember when "Sexiest Man Alive" actor Hugh Grant was arrested with an absolutely hideous looking street walker? These kinds of things are usually head scratchers.