Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by The Equalizer
[Today at 08:19:56 PM]


NM by MU82
[Today at 06:01:24 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 04:09:11 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

willie warrior

Quote from: Newsdreams on March 31, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
Wrong thread
Right thread. Wright knows what he is doing, and is in the Final 4. Title of this thread is "Final Four Thread."
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind. Rick Pitino: "You can either complain or adapt."

warriorchick

Why can't Matt Heldt do dunks like that?
Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

Villanova is going to have to get stuff going to the basket in the second half and work harder on the defensive boards.  Not even close to over and if Nova settles for 3s and goes cold for 3 minutes, Kansas can catch up that fast.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Newsdreams

Quote from: willie warrior on March 31, 2018, 08:40:19 PM
Right thread. Wright knows what he is doing, and is in the Final 4. Title of this thread is "Final Four Thread."
What you posted had nothing to do with final 4
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: tower912 on March 31, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
Villanova is going to have to get stuff going to the basket in the second half and work harder on the defensive boards.  Not even close to over and if Nova settles for 3s and goes cold for 3 minutes, Kansas can catch up that fast.

Agree.  Essentially what Jay said at half.

Dish

KU's going to have to drive and kick out in the second half to get in this. I'd let Malik run the offense and keep Graham outside. Svi has given KU next to nothing.

Newsdreams

Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

naginiF

#82
Quote from: Dr. Blackheart on March 31, 2018, 08:52:57 PM
Agree.  Essentially what Jay said at half.
from the volume of Nova games we've watched aren't the first 5 possessions either drive and pull up at the elbow or passes to weak side slashes to ride the hot hand and bomb?


Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: naginiF on March 31, 2018, 09:04:23 PM
from the volume of Nova games we've watched aren't the first 5 possessions either drive and pull up at the elbow or passes to weak side slashes to ride the hot hand and bomb?

Big East represent.  Experienced team comes out to get it done.

PGsHeroes32

I'll say one thing. Whether you thought our team was bad this year or not


Our results against Nova can't be used as proof.

These guys are just insane.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

tower912

Quote from: PGsHeroes32 on March 31, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
I'll say one thing. Whether you thought our team was bad this year or not


Our results against Nova can't be used as proof.

These guys are just insane.
21-11 against teams not named Villanova.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

wadesworld

Quote from: PGsHeroes32 on March 31, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
I'll say one thing. Whether you thought our team was bad this year or not


Our results against Nova can't be used as proof.

These guys are just insane.

We played them tough 2 out of 3 times. At Nova we never truly threatened but we competed at least. At home we had a real chance. BET we got blitzed in the second half.

tower912

28 minutes in, free throws no matta for Nova.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

WarriorDad

Quote from: tower912 on March 31, 2018, 09:22:01 PM
21-11 against teams not named Villanova.

21-9 against non #1 seeds
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."
— Plato

GooooMarquette

Brunson is his usual steady self, but Paschall and Spellman have been remarkable tonight.

Just an amazing performance.

tower912

Quote from: WarriorDad on March 31, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
21-9 against non #1 seeds
21-8 against non 1-2 seeds.  With a young, injured team.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

tower912

Go, Villanova!  Beat Michigan!
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Lennys Tap

Quote from: tower912 on March 31, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
21-8 against non 1-2 seeds.  With a young, injured team.

I smell a Banner!!!

WarriorDad

Quote from: Lennys Tap on March 31, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
I smell a Banner!!!

I smell reason to be optimistic for the next two seasons.
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."
— Plato

Newsdreams

Quote from: GooooMarquette on March 31, 2018, 09:35:58 PM
Brunson is his usual steady self, but Paschall and Spellman have been remarkable tonight.

Just an amazing performance.
Spellman has been insane last couple of games
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

NickelDimer

Nova has officially castrated the Big 12
No Finish Line

Dr. Blackheart

#96
Quote from: tower912 on March 31, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
21-8 against non 1-2 seeds.  With a young, injured team.

8-12 versus Pomeroy A/B teams.  Yay!

lawdog77

Who is Villanova losing?

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

brewcity77

Quote from: NickelDimer on March 31, 2018, 09:45:49 PM
Nova has officially castrated the Big 12

I propose we name them Big 12 champs.

Previous topic - Next topic