[April 25, 2024, 09:43:05 PM]

[New to PT] Big East Roster Tracker by Uncle Rico
[April 25, 2024, 05:51:25 PM]

Campus camp-out with cool flags? by FreewaysBurnerAccount
[April 25, 2024, 04:52:25 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole
[April 25, 2024, 02:51:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Mexico?  (Read 30719 times)

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Mexico?
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2018, 12:22:17 PM »
I didn't throw anything around irreverently. He self-admitted to it. Absolutely one of the most disgusting and despicable things I've ever read here.

But at least he didn't escalate anything

Apparently you feel the same way about Cain as I do about chicos. 8-)

If Glow wants to comment about me defending you, I will accept it as he is consistently one of the classier posters here. If Benny deems it necessary to comment, I will just consider the source.[/size]

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2018, 12:31:23 PM »
What's a chicos?   :o

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »
I didn't throw anything around irreverently. He self-admitted to it. Absolutely one of the most disgusting and despicable things I've ever read here.

But at least he didn't escalate anything

Granted, this is a (mostly) anonymous internet message board where who-knows-what anything anyone says is actually true or not, but if someone openly admitted to being a predator or rapist, I'm not sure anything could ever be said that would be worthy of a response.

That being said - true or not, anonymous or otherwise - anyone openly admitting to SA or rape should be banned from Scoop for life.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2018, 02:37:43 PM »
Granted, this is a (mostly) anonymous internet message board where who-knows-what anything anyone says is actually true or not, but if someone openly admitted to being a predator or rapist, I'm not sure anything could ever be said that would be worthy of a response.

That being said - true or not, anonymous or otherwise - anyone openly admitting to SA or rape should be banned from Scoop for life.

Well, he did.

I'm not one of the Scoopers who can instantly locate everything that every poster has said, but 9-9-9 openly bragged about doing the Cosby thing.

I don't get too wrapped up in it, though, because I don't think he's a real person. I think it's like when chicos pretended to be black.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback