Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

* Recent Posts

2024 NCAA Tournament Thread by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 01:02:54 AM]

45 minutes ago at the Dallas Westin by MuggsyB
[Today at 12:19:24 AM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by Plaque Lives Matter!
[Today at 12:10:57 AM]

2024 Transfer Portal by CountryRoads
[Today at 12:05:42 AM]

Are we still recruiting anyone for the 24-25 season. by Don_Kojis
[Today at 12:04:21 AM]

Where is Marquette? by marqfan22
[March 28, 2024, 09:29:52 PM]

Chicago bars for Fri game by Daniel
[March 28, 2024, 08:47:22 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: NC State

Marquette
Marquette vs

NC State

Date/Time: Mar 29, 2024, 6:09 pm
TV: CBS
Schedule for 2023-24
Colorado

Author Topic: Reseating...  (Read 88248 times)

jsglow

• All American
Re: Reseating...
« Reply #350 on: June 25, 2019, 08:35:50 PM »
What I do like are all the various price points that allow everyone to get something the like.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2019, 08:47:14 PM »
Question about parking...I know we get emails eventually about buying parking for the season...but does anyone know what the costs were?? In any of the ramps, but more specifically the McKinley Street ramp(I THINK) that's the one with the skywalk??
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.” Will Smith

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2019, 08:47:51 PM »
Actually If I my son cant make a game, I'd gladly invite MUGURU to join me.

:) Thanks man!

We live in a society that rewards mediocrity , I detest mediocrity - David Goggi

I want this quote to serve as a reminder to the vast majority of scoop posters in regards to the MU BB program.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2019, 09:11:17 PM »
I usually just take shuttles, Miss Katie’s diners, Mo’s etc.
I hate driving around looking for a spot, or Overpaying for the garage’s

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »
What I do like are all the various price points that allow everyone to get something the like.

Agree.  With a lot more lower bowl inventory, MU is maximizing its value while giving choice flexibility to fans.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
« Reply #355 on: June 25, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »
After 19 seasons, we upgraded to a booth at Arby's and use their free wifi to stream the games. 

Much cheaper, no phone tickets to scan, plus free parking. 

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
  • Facts don't care about your feelings!
« Reply #356 on: June 25, 2019, 09:27:41 PM »
That was quite the price increase my man!  ;D
What's money in something you love.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

muguru

• All American
« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2019, 09:32:18 PM »
I usually just take shuttles, Miss Katie’s diners, Mo’s etc.
I hate driving around looking for a spot, or Overpaying for the garage’s

I've thought about this...tell me more, how often do they run?? Are they quick to leave right after game's??

Dr. Blackheart

• All American
« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2019, 09:50:44 PM »
After 19 seasons, we upgraded to a booth at Arby's and use their free wifi to stream the games. 

Much cheaper, no phone tickets to scan, plus free parking.

Don't forget the free drink refills...

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #359 on: June 26, 2019, 07:28:56 AM »
Can someone tell me what is “Premium”?
My question is are 116/118/105/108 rows 9 and higher still considered premium seating?
Or are ALL seats in Sec 116-118 and 105-108 considered Premium?
I asked the ticket office via email but the answer wasn’t crystal clear.
Thank you in advance.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2019, 07:50:11 AM »
The Premium seats are those leather seats. Those seats are in section 105-106-107, 116-117-118. Rows CCC to row 8.

Row 9 and above is NOT premium seating at Fiserv Forum.
If we are all thinking alike, we're not thinking at all. It's OK to disagree. Just don't be disagreeable.
-Bill Walton

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2019, 07:51:04 AM »
It appeared to be 3 price points in each section based on what row you pick.

Also a premium for aisle seats....I tried to get aisle on the mid court side but the were all sold out.
So I took the next 3 in.

MUUWUWM

• All American
« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2019, 07:52:09 AM »
The Premium seats are those leather seats. Those seats are in section 105-106-107, 116-117-118. Rows CCC to row 8.

Ahhh ok, I guess i didnt understand the  question correctly.

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2019, 07:53:04 AM »
-Bill Walton

We R Final Four

• All American
« Reply #364 on: June 26, 2019, 08:13:00 AM »

Thank you

Mr. Nielsen

• All American
« Reply #365 on: June 26, 2019, 08:32:55 AM »
-Bill Walton

muguru

• All American
« Reply #366 on: June 26, 2019, 09:12:48 AM »
It appeared to be 3 price points in each section based on what row you pick.

Also a premium for aisle seats....I tried to get aisle on the mid court side but the were all sold out.
So I took the next 3 in.

How did you know that though?? When you select seats that require a donation, you can't see specific seats I thought??

Spotcheck Billy

• All American
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2019, 10:01:06 AM »
I've thought about this...tell me more, how often do they run?? Are they quick to leave right after game's??

I have taken shuttles from Saz's, Steny's and O'Lydia's and all are about the same. Shuttles usually start an hour before the game and they will run the shuttles again as soon as one returns from dropping off a load of fans. After the games the shuttles will leave as soon as they are full and return until everyone is back. In the rare case that you missed the last returning shuttle many bars will send someone to pick you up if you call them.

We prefer O'Lydia's mainly because they are fairly close so shuttle times are quicker and for big games they have 2 shuttles they will run although sometimes Steny's will run a schoolbus for big games. Not a big fan of O'Lydia's menu though if that helps. We stopped using Saz's when they started charging for the shuttle and make reservations, there were times you couldn't get on the shuttle from Saz's because they were all soldout but I think I heard that changed.

#UnleashSean

• All American
« Reply #368 on: June 26, 2019, 10:04:31 AM »
Can someone send me the link for the site?

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #369 on: June 26, 2019, 10:11:23 AM »
Have some patience, FFS.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #370 on: June 26, 2019, 10:26:58 AM »

We often used Miss Katie's. Wife likes the food & we're friends with the owners. The biggest drawback is on cold nights. They only have the one bus, so if you miss it you're waiting. We only did that at the BC, so I'm not sure if the Forum has a better setup, but I've found the shuttles are great for November, December, & March games when temps are in the 30s, but when it's cold, windy, & late, they lose a lot of appeal.
This space reserved for a 2024 National Championship celebration banner.

muguru

• All American
« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
We often used Miss Katie's. Wife likes the food & we're friends with the owners. The biggest drawback is on cold nights. They only have the one bus, so if you miss it you're waiting. We only did that at the BC, so I'm not sure if the Forum has a better setup, but I've found the shuttles are great for November, December, & March games when temps are in the 30s, but when it's cold, windy, & late, they lose a lot of appeal.

This is good info, thanks. It's getting increasingly harder to find good parking near Fiserv. I know this sounds strange, but I can still typically park where I would have for the BC, but now it's a bit of a further hike, ESPECIALLY with no entrance to Fiserv on the MATC side of the building. If they had an entrance there it wouldn't be so bad, but now basically having to walk all the way around and parking that far away, sucks.

LloydsLegs

• All American
« Reply #372 on: June 26, 2019, 11:29:23 AM »
This is good info, thanks. It's getting increasingly harder to find good parking near Fiserv. I know this sounds strange, but I can still typically park where I would have for the BC, but now it's a bit of a further hike, ESPECIALLY with no entrance to Fiserv on the MATC side of the building. If they had an entrance there it wouldn't be so bad, but now basically having to walk all the way around and parking that far away, sucks.

Not sure if this helps, but...if you are coming from west (MATC), it may depend on how far north you are.  If you walk east on Juneau from MATC, you can get into Fiserv by going into the new parking garage and crossing over on the walkway.

The Sultan of Semantics

• All American
  • "Private message me coward" - panda
« Reply #373 on: June 26, 2019, 11:35:41 AM »
This is good info, thanks.

Hmmm...

You would be one of the last people I would seek guidance from.

Hmmmm...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

UWW2MU

• All American
« Reply #374 on: June 26, 2019, 11:37:02 AM »
Not sure if this helps, but...if you are coming from west (MATC), it may depend on how far north you are.  If you walk east on Juneau from MATC, you can get into Fiserv by going into the new parking garage and crossing over on the walkway.

You don't even have to do that, you can go in the Johnson Controls entrance on 6th and Juneau.