Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Markus Howard Update  (Read 14917 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
Markus Howard Update
« on: January 02, 2016, 04:05:17 PM »
Too bad no read reads Matt V.  He has some good stuff.

Markus Howard
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/188986/markus-howard

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/364026261.html

Markus Howard, a highly-touted point guard in the 2017 recruiting class who visited Marquette over the summer, will be back in Milwaukee from Februart 26-28 for his official visit, according to Sports360. The visit coincides with the Golden Eagles' National Marquette Day game against Villanova.

Howard, who plays at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nevada, is currently spending his weekend at Arizona State the first of four official visits he has set. Howard was an Arizona State commit before head coach Herb Sendek was fired. Current Marquette assistant coach Stan Johnson was the coach who mainly recruited Howard at Arizona State.

Sports360 also reports that Howard is considering reclassifying to the class of 2016 since he could feasibly complete his high school education this spring.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 06:41:06 PM by Heisenberg »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
Re: Markus Howard Update
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:14:23 PM »
I already read it, but feel free to add it to your click count.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:22:16 PM »
Too bad no read reads Matt V.  He has some good stuff.

Markus Howard
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/188986/markus-howard

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/364026261.html

Markus Howard, a highly-touted point guard in the 2017 recruiting class who visited Marquette over the summer, will be back in Milwaukee from Februart 26-28 for his official visit, according to Sports360. The visit coincides with the Golden Eagles' National Marquette Day game against Villanova.

Howard, who plays at Findlay Prep in Henderson, Nevada, is currently spending his weekend at Arizona State the first of four official visits he has set. Howard was an Arizona State commit before head coach Herb Sendek was fired. Current Marquette assistant coach Stan Johnson was the coach who mainly recruited Howard at Arizona State.

Because YOU should be the one getting credit for Matty V's writing, DAMNIT!  You worked hard to copy and paste it!  You earned that $0.00!

Absurd that you'd continue to complain about this.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 04:22:44 PM »
I already read it, but feel free to add it to your click count.

If MU lands Howard, he would be the highest ranked PG since Doc Rivers, as he is ranked ahead of Dom James right now.  He could very well be a MCD AA too.

But you're right, noting that a recruit of that stature is coming to MU on national MU day against Nova (arguably the best game to have a recruit to attend) is not worth posting here.  It's all about me.

Congrats 34 in one sentence you managed to say a lot about yourself and not much of it good.

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 04:25:32 PM »
Because YOU should be the one getting credit for Matty V's writing, DAMNIT!  You worked hard to copy and paste it!  You earned that $0.00!

Absurd that you'd continue to complain about this.

Again.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 04:29:38 PM »
But you're right, noting that a recruit of that stature is coming to MU on national MU day against Nova (arguably the best game to have a recruit to attend) is not worth posting here.  It's all about me.

No, it's perfectly fine to post it here.  What is odd is whining about Matty V. and pretending you should be glorified for cutting and pasting.

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 04:30:37 PM »
No, it's perfectly fine to post it here.  What is odd is whining about Matty V. and pretending you should be glorified for cutting and pasting.

No doubt.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 04:33:00 PM »
I get the links for his articles on Twitter and go through there. There's ways to see it other than you copy and pasting.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 04:36:43 PM »
I get the links for his articles on Twitter and go through there. There's ways to see it other than you copy and pasting.

The sad reality, as I noted in that thread, was no one reads Matt.  Because if they did, you would not have to wait for me to post what could be the biggest recruiting news this season for MU, and a game-changer for MU/Wojo should he land Howard.  A true stud PG is interested in MU and coming to the best game of the year to woo him.

So why has no one posted this awesome news?  Is it because you did not understand what the passage meant for MU recruiting? 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:38:38 PM by Heisenberg »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 04:37:09 PM »
If MU lands Howard, he would be the highest ranked PG since Doc Rivers, as he is ranked ahead of Dom James right now.  He could very well be a MCD AA too.

Congrats 34 in one sentence you managed to say a lot about yourself and not much of it good.

Again, Heisy, you could have posted the link and the first paragraph. Then we all would have been grateful to you AND we would have clicked on Matt's articled AND we would have been informed.

That seems like a win for you, a win for Matt and a win for us.  Win-win-win ... I don't know why this is such a contentious issue for you.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »

The sad reality, as I noted in that thread, was no one reads Matt.  Because if they did, you would not have to wait for me to post what could be the biggest recruiting news the season for MU.

Perhaps in your haste to credit yourself you failed to notice that I said I had already read it.  So you see, people do read him, and they don't have to wait for you to post it.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 04:41:40 PM »
Again, Heisy, you could have posted the link and the first paragraph. Then we all would have been grateful to you AND we would have clicked on Matt's articled AND we would have been informed.

That seems like a win for you, a win for Matt and a win for us.  Win-win-win ... I don't know why this is such a contentious issue for you.

Not contentious at all.  Just find it interesting that everyone praises a guy that no one reads.  Because if you did, this would have been posted 4 or 5 times by now.  If Goodman at ESPN wrote that passage, Rocky would be busy consolidating all the multiple posts on this subject into one right now.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 04:44:11 PM »
Perhaps in your haste to credit yourself you failed to notice that I said I had already read it.  So you see, people do read him, and they don't have to wait for you to post it.

I know you did, but either you did not understand what it meant or don't care about MU recruiting news. 

But you are more interested in tracking my hit count likes Wades.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »
I know you did, but either you did not understand what it meant or don't care about MU recruiting news. 

But you are more interested in tracking my hit count likes Wades me.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 04:52:54 PM »

But you are more interested in tracking my hit count likes Wades.

Yeah, you're right.  Anyone who doesn't instantly cut and paste a link just doesn't understand anything.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »
Thanks for the update Heisey. Scoopers are over sensitive at times.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 05:03:09 PM »
Thanks for the update Heisey. Scoopers are over sensitive at times.

Someone that gets it!

If Wojo can follow-up a McD AA PF in HE with a 5'10" PG that could also be a McD AA (think Tyrus Jones) that would be beyond huge.   To get a big McD AA and PG of this caliber from Nevada is truly a game-changer!

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 05:16:23 PM »
HBerg,

The link to MattyVs article on Howard already got posted by MuMark, (I think it was him) in another thread.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 05:33:32 PM »
HBerg,

The link to MattyVs article on Howard already got posted by MuMark, (I think it was him) in another thread.

I'm sure you're correct but I did search for "Markus" before posting and found nothing has been posted about him for days, and definitely not this detail.  Unless MuMark managed to not use the word "Markus" in his post about Markus Howard, it is invisible.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 05:40:00 PM »
He did. We were talking about 2016 recruits and he said something like the last scholarship could go to this guy
TAMU

Herman Cain

• All American
  • 9-9-9
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2016, 05:59:08 PM »
He did. We were talking about 2016 recruits and he said something like the last scholarship could go to this guy
Yes the most important thing about the Matty V pre game article was that it may be possible for Howard to become a 2016
The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze Pilots wore helmets...
            ---Al McGuire

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »
#latepass
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Norm

• All American
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 07:54:18 PM »
Highly doubt MU will land this recruit, but time will tell.

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 08:15:15 PM »
I think so many of us read the Matty V article we assumed everyone read it.  Why post what everyone knows?
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2016, 09:20:01 PM »
Highly doubt MU will land this recruit, but time will tell.

I'm fairly confident we land him. He has a VERY good relationship with coach Johnson
TAMU

feedback