Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Good John Dawson Interview...  (Read 34161 times)

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
Re: Good John Dawson Interview...
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2014, 11:55:45 PM »
Always slurping the Buzzster. Make it simple: It is either Buzz's way or the Highway.

Well, he's the coach....isn't that how it usually is? Do players often get to make decisions on how much playing time they get?

I'm not saying Buzz' allotment of playing time was correct. I have repeatedly questioned many of his decisions. I wanted more Burton, more Dawson, and more Mayo with less Derrick and less Juan. I didn't have an opinion with JJJ or Taylor because I didn't have enough data on either to make a true judgement of their abilities.

When my boss gives me an order, I do it. I don't gripe or complain (at least not loudly), I just do my best work in hopes that it will get recognized so I can be trusted with more fulfilling work. I imagine you do the same at your work Willie. Same applies on the basketball court. If coach doesn't give you the playing time you think you deserve, don't complain, take the time you get and make it count. Be better than everyone else so you can earn that playing time.
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 08:15:07 AM »
LOL - No adequate replacements for Junior, Vander and Trent?  Please.

Mayo should have been playing 33 minutes a game all year like Vander got as a junior...regardless of if "Buzz trusted him."  If he did..Todd's numbers would have been better across the board than Vander in every category.  Don't make me pull the statsheet side by side comparison of the two again.  Jake should have been a back up...and perhaps the 3rd backup to Mayo after JJJ.

Replacing Lockett?  Really - About 80% of this board wanted him benched in the middle of February.  He played better the last month of the season...yet somehow...I'm quite confident if Deonte Burton got 25 minutes a game all year last year..he'd have made us forget about Trent pretty quick.

And lastly...Dawson could have put up numbers similar to Junior if he was given 28 minutes a game like Junior got.  How do I know?  Because in watching Junior and Dawson...there isn't really anything Junior did better than what Dawson can do.  Junior isn't any quicker.  Junior doesn't shoot it better. Both are good in transition, seeing the floor...

Mayo could have replaced Vander.  But as I said earlier, the reason he didn't start and play more was all on him.

But the Lockett / Burton and the Junior / Dawson comparisons are laughable.  You are talking about two senior players who each started at least for two years on a conference champion and Elite 8 team.  And you think freshmen are adequate replacements??  Cmon...

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 08:19:38 AM »
No...the point is as a SHOOTING GUARD.. you have a good look...you shoot the ball...especially when you play on a team with a totally inept PG...It is only MORE EGREGIOUS coaching when the player in question is a 5 star recruit at the position.  To coach a team to pass up open shots...is ridiculous.

I doubt that Buzz coached the team "to pass up open shots."  The problem is that a couple of times he didn't have good looks, but shot anyway. 

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 08:21:27 AM »

Mayo could have replaced Vander.  But as I said earlier, the reason he didn't start and play more was all on him.

But the Lockett / Burton and the Junior / Dawson comparisons are laughable.  You are talking about two senior players who each started at least for two years on a conference champion and Elite 8 team.  And you think freshmen are adequate replacements??  Cmon...

I agree with Sultan's comments on Mayo.  Todd is/was an immature individual.  Hopefully he is growing in his maturity.  That, coupled with his high level basketball potential might set the stage for a break out senior year.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 08:42:44 AM »
I agree with Sultan's comments on Mayo.  Todd is/was an immature individual.  Hopefully he is growing in his maturity.  That, coupled with his high level basketball potential might set the stage for a break out senior year.

And he grew a lot during last year.  The reason he played more toward the end of the year wasn't just because of his on court success.  I think the coaching change was good for him and I agree...I expect big things from him this year.

real chili 83

• All American
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »
I hope Todd's maturity as a person parallel's Vander's.  Let me explain....

When Vander showed up as a freshman, by his own admission, he was a punk.  He was rude to staff, and not accepting of the help that was there to help him grow as a student athlete. 

By time his junior year rolled around he had come close to full circle, and began to really appreciate that people in the athletic department were there to help him.  Notably, the academic advisors.  He came to them and told them how wrong he was as a freshman, and how appreciative he was of all the assistance they were willing to give him. 

I am hopeful Todd is making this same leap in his maturity.  If so, it will benefit him greatly on and off the court.

willie warrior

• All American
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 09:26:28 AM »
Well, he's the coach....isn't that how it usually is? Do players often get to make decisions on how much playing time they get?

I'm not saying Buzz' allotment of playing time was correct. I have repeatedly questioned many of his decisions. I wanted more Burton, more Dawson, and more Mayo with less Derrick and less Juan. I didn't have an opinion with JJJ or Taylor because I didn't have enough data on either to make a true judgement of their abilities.

When my boss gives me an order, I do it. I don't gripe or complain (at least not loudly), I just do my best work in hopes that it will get recognized so I can be trusted with more fulfilling work. I imagine you do the same at your work Willie. Same applies on the basketball court. If coach doesn't give you the playing time you think you deserve, don't complain, take the time you get and make it count. Be better than everyone else so you can earn that playing time.
Good bosses solicit their people's input, listen, and if sound, shift. Not Buzz's way--his way or the highway. Ask those that transferred, ask dawson, ask Mayo, ask Du. Wilson, etc.
I thought you were dead. Willie lives rent free in Reekers mind.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 09:44:04 AM »

Out of curiousity, what did Mayo (behaviorally) all of a sudden do after the St. John's game on February 1 where he got 12 minutes, to getting 29 minutes the next game against Butler and then playing more than 27 minutes per game in 9 of the 10 remaining games....when prior to that all season he had exactly 2 games out of 20 where he played more than 27 (29 minutes against OSU and DePaul)?  Why was he behaving well enough to play 29 against OSU....but then not well enough thereafter to get those type of minutes consistently?

And please - Lockett was a role player/glue guy.  Burton could have easily filled that role last year...yes...as a FRESHMAN.

Not surprised the Dawson comment was met with some resistance...I stand by it...if Dawson was given 28 minutes a night like Cadougan got...I have no doubt he could have averaged 8.5ppg and 3.8apg.  Junior was no stalwart defensively either.  Dawson had the 2nd best defensive rating on the team after Derrick last year....yet those of you who dissent against him....use the eye test when viewing him defensively and saying he struggled....yet...when I use the eye test looking at him offensively..though the stats may not totally bear my conclusions out..that eye test then becomes irrelevant.

Cadougan was no superstar AT ALL.  The issue is that his replacement last year was SO BAD...virtually historically bad....it made Cadougan seem so much more valuable.  There are a lot of freshman who can average 8.5ppg and 3.8apg if given 28 minutes of PT...
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

BrewCity77, December 8, 2013

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:21 AM »
Out of curiousity, what did Mayo (behaviorally) all of a sudden do after the St. John's game on February 1 where he got 12 minutes, to getting 29 minutes the next game against Butler and then playing more than 27 minutes per game in 9 of the 10 remaining games....when prior to that all season he had exactly 2 games out of 20 where he played more than 27 (29 minutes against OSU and DePaul)?  Why was he behaving well enough to play 29 against OSU....but then not well enough thereafter to get those type of minutes consistently?

And please - Lockett was a role player/glue guy.  Burton could have easily filled that role last year...yes...as a FRESHMAN.

Not surprised the Dawson comment was met with some resistance...I stand by it...if Dawson was given 28 minutes a night like Cadougan got...I have no doubt he could have averaged 8.5ppg and 3.8apg.  Junior was no stalwart defensively either.  Dawson had the 2nd best defensive rating on the team after Derrick last year....yet those of you who dissent against him....use the eye test when viewing him defensively and saying he struggled....yet...when I use the eye test looking at him offensively..though the stats may not totally bear my conclusions out..that eye test then becomes irrelevant.

Cadougan was no superstar AT ALL.  The issue is that his replacement last year was SO BAD...virtually historically bad....it made Cadougan seem so much more valuable.  There are a lot of freshman who can average 8.5ppg and 3.8apg if given 28 minutes of PT...

Time to move on, Dawson has more talent than Derrick, lets see how he uses it this year coming up.  Cadougan won like 90 games or so at MU, he was fine.  Dawson at times last year played like an inexperienced freshman, many turnovers, but point guards were not good.  This is a new year with both back and Carlino and Duane plus a new coach.  Lets see what Wojo
thinks of the group, we will know in 4 months who stands out and who does not.  I am sure Wojo and the assistants watched all the games last year and have come up to some conclusions
about what to do this year.  Lets see where they place Dawson this year.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:47 AM »
In Wojo's first few days/weeks on the job, he no doubt watched hours of film of our current players. Then, his first major move was to secure a transfer to start at PG on Day 1 next season. While any smart coach brings talent into his program when given the chance, the addition of Carlino wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement of either of our returning PGs.

I have no idea how good Dawson can be and I don't know how Ners or anybody else can say with certainty that he's going to be great or even good.

He might be great one day. He might be good. He might be a serviceable backup. He might barely play.

And so I go back to my two favorite words in these situations: We'll see.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:54:43 AM by MU82 »
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »
Out of curiousity, what did Mayo (behaviorally) all of a sudden do after the St. John's game on February 1 where he got 12 minutes, to getting 29 minutes the next game against Butler and then playing more than 27 minutes per game in 9 of the 10 remaining games....when prior to that all season he had exactly 2 games out of 20 where he played more than 27 (29 minutes against OSU and DePaul)?  Why was he behaving well enough to play 29 against OSU....but then not well enough thereafter to get those type of minutes consistently?

Let's just say that Mayo wasn't really being a good teammate and was continuing to make the same mistakes that got him into trouble the year before.  If it wasn't for Buzz, and Todd's mom siding with him, Todd Mayo would have been out of Marquette two years ago.  

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 09:54:25 AM »
LOL -  But the talent wasn't down. 

At point guard (most important position) we replaced a 4* three year starter with a 2.5* two year back up. To back up at point, we replaced a sophomore 2.5* with a freshman 2.5*. At the other guard slots, we replaced a 4.5* two year starter and a 3.5* All Pac 12 super senior with a 2* walk on and a 3*guy who had never started, had multiple suspensions and had missed a semester due to academics. As Chico says, college basketball is a guards game, and the talent (and in one player's case, maturity) drop off in our backcourt last year was significant.

Our frontcourt talent was improved with the addition of Deonte, but he was a freshman. As good as he will be, he wasn't nearly enough to make up for what we lost at basketball's most important positions.

Sorry you find this analysis "insufferable", but I find yours ("Coaches picked us to win, we didn't, so the coach is either stupid or throwing games") to be long on petulance, anger and entitlement and devoid of any real analysis at all.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 10:07:39 AM »
Good bosses solicit their people's input, listen, and if sound, shift. Not Buzz's way--his way or the highway. Ask those that transferred, ask dawson, ask Mayo, ask Du. Wilson, etc.

Yes they do. But do you think that input is well received when it comes in the form of a demand or complaining?

(I have no idea if that is how it happened, merely speculating for debate's sake)
TAMU

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
At point guard (most important position) we replaced a 4* three year starter with a 2.5* two year back up. To back up at point, we replaced a sophomore 2.5* with a freshman 2.5*. At the other guard slots, we replaced a 4.5* two year starter and a 3.5* All Pac 12 super senior with a 2* walk on and a 3*guy who had never started, had multiple suspensions and had missed a semester due to academics. As Chico says, college basketball is a guards game, and the talent (and in one player's case, maturity) drop off in our backcourt last year was significant.

Our frontcourt talent was improved with the addition of Deonte, but he was a freshman. As good as he will be, he wasn't nearly enough to make up for what we lost at basketball's most important positions.

Sorry you find this analysis "insufferable", but I find yours ("Coaches picked us to win, we didn't, so the coach is either stupid or throwing games") to be long on petulance, anger and entitlement and devoid of any real analysis at all.

LOL - What is devoid of any real analysis is being so in love with a coach such as Chicos is with Crean, and you Buzz - that you can't step away from that love and objectively look at things.

As you know, I was right alongside you on Buzz for his first 5 years....it changed for me by January 1 of last season....when it was clear his EGO had grown WAY too big...and as a result it affected the team on the court.  You and I both know you damn well didn't think MU would miss the freaking NIT.  So who cares they didn't win the league...fine....but to miss the freaking NIT when your peers think you'll win the league title likely resulting in a 3 seed in the NCAA?

And please with the star ratings on players - you love to cite how Jimmy Butler was a no-name coming out of high school - yet he turned out pretty good, right?  Jae Crowder?

The problem for you...is that you acknowledge PG is the most important position on the floor...and you had game after game after game of ineptitude....but swore all year things could get worse if Buzz just tried Dawson for 30 minutes....ironically the one game he did...he got very good results....and then thereafter never given close to a similar chance for the remainder of the year...all the while Buzz's preferred choice at PG continued to scuffle and cause the team to play 4 on 5 - Buzz's words.  How in the hell, as a coach...do you really think your team can win at this level when you can see plain as day you are playing 4 on 5 on the offensive end...say as much...yet refuse to make the change.  The only thing that was consistent about Buzz last year was awarding max minutes to Derrick and Jake - the two most maligned guys on the team, and limited in talent.    Peculiar....and in Buzz's peculiar world...I don't doubt that was his way of saying F you to the administration and the fans who started to question him....Guy is as thin skinned as they come...and character revealed...

But...as I said in another post....doesn't change the great work he did his first 5 years here...and he provided a lot of entertainment.  But Jesus...give up the mancrush already....you are going straight down the road your adversary Chicos has gone.  Starting to worry that 5 years from now, you'll still be riding Buzz's jock.  Just wonder if Buzz fails at VaTech...if you'll be as quick to point that out, as you have been Crean struggling at times at IU?
"I'm not sure Cadougan would fix the problems on this team. I'm not even convinced he would be better for this team than DeWil is."

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 10:12:33 AM »

Let's just say that Mayo wasn't really being a good teammate and was continuing to make the same mistakes that got him into trouble the year before.  If it wasn't for Buzz, and Todd's mom siding with him, Todd Mayo would have been out of Marquette two years ago.  

I don't disagree with you about Buzz and Todd's Mom having a lot to do with Todd staying at MU...yet also think Buzz caused some of the drama with Todd in how he coached him.

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2014, 10:15:29 AM »

Glue guy, yes. Role player, no. Lockett was much more sound defensively and had a much higher basketball IQ than Burton. In addition, Lockett had a better shot than Burton and was an absolute monster on the boards for a guy his size. By Burton's own admission, he was terrible at rebounding last season (which is why the comparisons to Charles "the Round Mound of Rebound" Barkley confuse me).

Given Lockett's minutes, Burton probably would have been able to score more than Lockett. He would not have provided any of the little "glue guy" things that Lockett did.

But remember, Lockett was a senior and Burton was a freshman, Burton could very well pass Lockett over the next three years, but not when comparing their Senior and Freshmen years. I look forward to seeing what Burton can do next season, I think he is going to be something really special.
TAMU

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2014, 10:20:44 AM »
I don't disagree with you about Buzz and Todd's Mom having a lot to do with Todd staying at MU...yet also think Buzz caused some of the drama with Todd in how he coached him.

On Todd, he is about 25 years old, he will have all the chance in the world to play 30 minutes a game next year.  Lets see how this plays out as well.  Carlino, Todd, Burton, Taylor and Fisher
might be pretty good, add Duane and JJJ  ao maybe Dawson and you have a solid 8 players.   Cohen, Juan and Derrick should be at the back end of the bench.

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2014, 10:23:09 AM »
Glue guy, yes. Role player, no. Lockett was much more sound defensively and had a much higher basketball IQ than Burton. In addition, Lockett had a better shot than Burton and was an absolute monster on the boards for a guy his size. By Burton's own admission, he was terrible at rebounding last season (which is why the comparisons to Charles "the Round Mound of Rebound" Barkley confuse me).

Given Lockett's minutes, Burton probably would have been able to score more than Lockett. He would not have provided any of the little "glue guy" things that Lockett did.

But remember, Lockett was a senior and Burton was a freshman, Burton could very well pass Lockett over the next three years, but not when comparing their Senior and Freshmen years. I look forward to seeing what Burton can do next season, I think he is going to be something really special.

Nice try.  If you can get past your bias...and look objectively at their side by side comparison...Burton OWNS Lockett...even as a freshman.  Say what you want about Burton's defense...but the guy is freaking disruptive...a hell of a lot more than Lockett.  I like guys that show up in the f'in box score...you and some here seem to like guys who "do all the little things" that never show up in a box score....Johnny Hustle types...production matters, right??  I mean Burton averaged 12 minutes a game??  Are you kidding me Buzz?  Lockett got 26..

http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/compare?add=2-deonte-burton&p1=trent-lockett

NersEllenson

• All American
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
On Todd, he is about 25 years old, he will have all the chance in the world to play 30 minutes a game next year.  Lets see how this plays out as well.  Carlino, Todd, Burton, Taylor and Fisher
might be pretty good, add Duane and JJJ  ao maybe Dawson and you have a solid 8 players.   Cohen, Juan and Derrick should be at the back end of the bench.
[/b]

Agree...on bolded... And Todd will have a great year this season.  I have no doubt.  And believe he's just 23...the typical age of most UW senior players.   ;D

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »
Nice try.  If you can get past your bias...and look objectively at their side by side comparison...Burton OWNS Lockett...even as a freshman.  Say what you want about Burton's defense...but the guy is freaking disruptive...a hell of a lot more than Lockett.  I like guys that show up in the f'in box score...you and some here seem to like guys who "do all the little things" that never show up in a box score....Johnny Hustle types...production matters, right??  I mean Burton averaged 12 minutes a game??  Are you kidding me Buzz?  Lockett got 26..

http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/compare?add=2-deonte-burton&p1=trent-lockett

Was there something in there that you wanted me to see? Because I read the same stat sheet and see Lockett as the superior player. I see nothing that dispute the points I made. Burton's a better scorer but Lockett has a better offensive rating. Lockett is a much better passer and rebounder. Burton is more disruptive but an inferior defender who fouls way too often.

Burton could make up for the scoring Lockett provided but not the other things he did on the court.

I'm also not certain what bias you are talking about. I've been very pro Burton all season.
TAMU

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2014, 11:17:09 AM »
Was there something in there that you wanted me to see? Because I read the same stat sheet and see Lockett as the superior player. I see nothing that dispute the points I made. Burton's a better scorer but Lockett has a better offensive rating. Lockett is a much better passer and rebounder. Burton is more disruptive but an inferior defender who fouls way too often.

Burton could make up for the scoring Lockett provided but not the other things he did on the court.

I'm also not certain what bias you are talking about. I've been very pro Burton all season.

And Burton at the end of four years will be the much better player.  But he wasn't better last year.

BCHoopster

• All American
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2014, 11:20:23 AM »

Lockett played one year at MU, Burton has 3 more, lets compare the two when he is a senior.  Burton is already better than Lockett offensively, the rest of the game Lockett was better, he
was the glue at the end of the year and make some great plays.  Where is Lockett playing, Europe?

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2014, 11:27:37 AM »
LOL - What is devoid of any real analysis is being so in love with a coach such as Chicos is with Crean, and you Buzz - that you can't step away from that love and objectively look at things.

As you know, I was right alongside you on Buzz for his first 5 years....it changed for me by January 1 of last season....when it was clear his EGO had grown WAY too big...and as a result it affected the team on the court.  You and I both know you damn well didn't think MU would miss the freaking NIT.  So who cares they didn't win the league...fine....but to miss the freaking NIT when your peers think you'll win the league title likely resulting in a 3 seed in the NCAA?

And please with the star ratings on players - you love to cite how Jimmy Butler was a no-name coming out of high school - yet he turned out pretty good, right?  Jae Crowder?

The problem for you...is that you acknowledge PG is the most important position on the floor...and you had game after game after game of ineptitude....but swore all year things could get worse if Buzz just tried Dawson for 30 minutes....ironically the one game he did...he got very good results....and then thereafter never given close to a similar chance for the remainder of the year...all the while Buzz's preferred choice at PG continued to scuffle and cause the team to play 4 on 5 - Buzz's words.  How in the hell, as a coach...do you really think your team can win at this level when you can see plain as day you are playing 4 on 5 on the offensive end...say as much...yet refuse to make the change.  The only thing that was consistent about Buzz last year was awarding max minutes to Derrick and Jake - the two most maligned guys on the team, and limited in talent.    Peculiar....and in Buzz's peculiar world...I don't doubt that was his way of saying F you to the administration and the fans who started to question him....Guy is as thin skinned as they come...and character revealed...

But...as I said in another post....doesn't change the great work he did his first 5 years here...and he provided a lot of entertainment.  But Jesus...give up the mancrush already....you are going straight down the road your adversary Chicos has gone.  Starting to worry that 5 years from now, you'll still be riding Buzz's jock.  Just wonder if Buzz fails at VaTech...if you'll be as quick to point that out, as you have been Crean struggling at times at IU?

This is sadly typical of what has become of you. Again, you offer no analysis. Just a bunch of infantile personal attacks and a tiresome reassertion of lots of really dumb things capped by the dumbest thing ever said on Scoop - that Buzz was losing on purpose to say F you to the administration.

As for Buzz at VT, I expect him to do better than his predecessors and improve the program significantly. It's what he did at Marquette. But if you're right that Buzz somehow morphed (on January 1, 2014, no less) from a great guy and brilliant young basketball coach into an evil ego maniac incapable of seeing what was obvious even to know nothings like yourself, he'll be a colossal failure.

Wanna bet?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2014, 11:34:38 AM »
This is sadly typical of what has become of you. Again, you offer no analysis. Just a bunch of infantile personal attacks and a tiresome reassertion of lots of really dumb things capped by the dumbest thing ever said on Scoop - that Buzz was losing on purpose to say F you to the administration.

As for Buzz at VT, I expect him to do better than his predecessors and improve the program significantly. It's what he did at Marquette. But if you're right that Buzz somehow morphed (on January 1, 2014, no less) from a great guy and brilliant young basketball coach into an evil ego maniac incapable of seeing what was obvious even to know nothings like yourself, he'll be a colossal failure.

Wanna bet?

I give you credit for reading his screed. 

TAMU, Knower of Ball

• All American
  • Meat Eater certified
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2014, 01:39:08 PM »
Lockett played one year at MU, Burton has 3 more, lets compare the two when he is a senior.  Burton is already better than Lockett offensively, the rest of the game Lockett was better, he
was the glue at the end of the year and make some great plays.  Where is Lockett playing, Europe?

I absolutely agree. Burton will be the far superior player when all is said and done
TAMU