[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Flattering Report About Henry Ellenson's Play In Vegas Yesterday  (Read 2988 times)

Tugg Speedman

• All American
LeBron James Skills Academy Day 1 Recap: College players shine, LeBron joins high school campers

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/10/lebron-james-skills-academy-day-1-recap-college-players-shine-lebron-joins-high-school-campers/

[snip]

Ivan Rabb, Henry Ellenson lead front court prospects: Two of the best prospects in the Class of 2015 faced off during the night session, but it didn’t come to fruition until the second half. Rabb controlled the paint on both ends of the floor in the first half, blocking shots around the basket on one end and scoring consistently on the other. And while Ellenson didn’t block as many shots at Rabb in the first half, he proved to be the best big man on the court during his time on the floor.

That ultimately led to the two five-star prospects being pitted against each other in the second half, and they played to a virtual standstill. This all occurred on a court being observed by coaches from Duke, Georgetown, Marquette, North Carolina and UCLA (each head coach was in attendance) among many high-major programs.

Coleman

• All American
Re: Flattering Report About Henry Ellenson's Play In Vegas Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:06:05 PM »
LeBron James Skills Academy Day 1 Recap: College players shine, LeBron joins high school campers

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/10/lebron-james-skills-academy-day-1-recap-college-players-shine-lebron-joins-high-school-campers/

[snip]

Ivan Rabb, Henry Ellenson lead front court prospects: Two of the best prospects in the Class of 2015 faced off during the night session, but it didn’t come to fruition until the second half. Rabb controlled the paint on both ends of the floor in the first half, blocking shots around the basket on one end and scoring consistently on the other. And while Ellenson didn’t block as many shots at Rabb in the first half, he proved to be the best big man on the court during his time on the floor.

That ultimately led to the two five-star prospects being pitted against each other in the second half, and they played to a virtual standstill. This all occurred on a court being observed by coaches from Duke, Georgetown, Marquette, North Carolina and UCLA (each head coach was in attendance) among many high-major programs.

Nice, all of the coaches from the blue bloods were there.  ;)

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »
Nice, all of the coaches from the blue bloods were there.  ;)

Not just to see Ellenson, though.  Lot's of other talent on display.

Some of them were probably there to try and get Mark Miller to change his mind on his Ellenson prediction.
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:32:01 PM »
Great, now every mofo will get involved.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Dawson Rental

• All American
  • I prefer a team that's eligible, not paid for
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 04:35:16 PM »
Great, now every mofo will get involved.

You didn't expect Ellenson to fly under the radar like Looney did, did you?  ;)
You actually have a degree from Marquette?

Quote from: muguru
No...and after reading many many psosts from people on this board that do...I have to say I'm MUCH better off, if this is the type of "intelligence" a degree from MU gets you. It sure is on full display I will say that.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM »
You didn't expect Ellenson to fly under the radar like Looney did, did you?  ;)

Wait, Looney flew under the radar?

feedback