[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by barfolomew
[Today at 02:08:20 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Now the fun with Lebron starts, and the epic hypocrisy by fans. Delicious  (Read 16765 times)

LAMUfan

• All American
I'll put it this way, I would rather see the Lakers win without Lebron than with him, but I would rather see them win than loose.  And not all Lakers fans are douchy bra  8-)

Lennys Tap

• All American

But to be honest, I'll watch none of the games in the regular season and might catch partial of 2 or 3 in the playoffs, except for the ones I may be invited to attend in person.  To me, this is all about watching the psychology of fans. 

Doesn't get any odder than this.

Silkk the Shaka

• All American

It's always, "can you imagine what X fanbase would say if Y happened?? How hypocritical would that be???" What a useless thing to spend one's brainpower on.

LAZER

• All American
Is this a serious question?

You do realize how many fan bases absolutely loathe Lebron James and the Miami Heat?

Lennys Tap

• All American
You do realize how many fan bases absolutely loathe Lebron James and the Miami Heat?

You do realize Chico hates the Bulls and the Lakers, right?  That's how a "so what?" topic becomes epic, delicious hypocrisy with imaginary people's heads exploding. The irony, of course, is that he's the real hypocrite in all of this.

🏀

• All American
Any Bulls fan saying they don't want Lebron is an idiot.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
I'll put it this way, I would rather see the Lakers win without Lebron than with him, but I would rather see them win than loose.  And not all Lakers fans are douchy bra  8-)

Absolutely correct, not all Lakers fans are douchy.  Or Bulls fans.  Or Notre Dame fans.  Or Wisconsin fans.  Or Republicans.  Or Democrats.  Or Muslims.  Or Catholics.

But hang loose...or is it hang lose?   ;)

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks

Yes, but there are three that rise to the top.

Lennys Tap

• All American
Any Bulls fan saying they don't want Lebron is an idiot.

Any fan of any team saying they don't want Lebron is an idiot.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks

Just don't care for the NBA that much.  Should we talk about Civil Suits instead?

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
You do realize Chico hates the Bulls and the Lakers, right?  That's how a "so what?" topic becomes epic, delicious hypocrisy with imaginary people's heads exploding. The irony, of course, is that he's the real hypocrite in all of this.

Uhm, you are wrong....again.  I don't hate the Lakers or the Bulls or the Jazz or Heat or any other team.  Now, some of their fans, those are some I don't care for...mostly racist Blackhawks fans, but that's another conversation.  I found myself hoping the Heat would do well the last few years, because of DWade and because of douchy fans getting all upset that he chose to get paid less and play for a championship after trying to carry an entire city for nearly a decade and getting ripped ad nauseum, usually by Jordan sycophants, that he couldn't win the big one.  So from that perspective, yes, it was fun to see the Heat win a few titles and watch the misery unfold, especially here in L.A.  I knew they wouldn't win this year, called the Spurs in 5 before the series. 

What's next, you are going to tell me who my hero is, too, Lenny?  LOL

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Any fan of any team saying they don't want Lebron is an idiot.

Lots of idiots when it comes to fandom, whether it is here or elsewhere.    Wait until he chooses where he goes and the preordained "I didn't want him anyway".   ;)

🏀

• All American
I can officially say, as a Bulls fan, I don't want Carmelo.

Kevin Love intrigues me, always been a fan. Traditional for Chico.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
I can officially say, as a Bulls fan, I don't want Carmelo.

Kevin Love intrigues me, always been a fan. Traditional for Chico.

Love is a nice player.  Carmelo doesn't play defense, thus not a traditional.

Lennys Tap

• All American
Uhm, you are wrong....again.  I don't hate the Lakers or the Bulls or the Jazz or Heat or any other team.  Now, some of their fans, those are some I don't care for...mostly racist Blackhawks fans, but that's another conversation.  I found myself hoping the Heat would do well the last few years, because of DWade and because of douchy fans getting all upset that he chose to get paid less and play for a championship after trying to carry an entire city for nearly a decade and getting ripped ad nauseum, usually by Jordan sycophants, that he couldn't win the big one.  So from that perspective, yes, it was fun to see the Heat win a few titles and watch the misery unfold, especially here in L.A.  I knew they wouldn't win this year, called the Spurs in 5 before the series. 

What's next, you are going to tell me who my hero is, too, Lenny?  LOL

Please stop. You have countless posts here in which you display your hate for all things Chicago. I don't mind, you hate a lot of people, places and things. I don't, though, understand the joy  your hate of stuff brings you. I find it odd that the idea of people's heads exploding (even if only in your imagination) makes you so giddy. To me, that's weird.

tower912

• All American
Red Wings fans adjusted when Chelios came over from Chicago.   Any NBA fan base will instantly forget everything they ever said about LeBron if he chooses their franchise. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Please stop. You have countless posts here in which you display your hate for all things Chicago. I don't mind, you hate a lot of people, places and things. I don't, though, understand the joy  your hate of stuff brings you. I find it odd that the idea of people's heads exploding (even if only in your imagination) makes you so giddy. To me, that's weird.

Like you with a certain ex coach....LOL.   You take the cake.

There are many things about Chicago I like.  Some of their sports fans, politicians, corruption, no thanks.  Other aspects are terrific. 

Again, don't tell me who I hate or who my hero is like you tried the other day.  Hate is a really strong word and there are few things in life worth hating, some would say nothing is worth hating.  It doesn't promote longevity, that is for sure. 

No, hate is definitely the wrong word...watching numbnuts act one way and then have to pivot and take it all back, that's not hate...that's entertainment.  It makes me laugh.  Laughter is a great elixir.  Reminds me of a recent conversation here about meatheads and who deserves winning a Stanley Cup, etc. 

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Red Wings fans adjusted when Chelios came over from Chicago.   Any NBA fan base will instantly forget everything they ever said about LeBron if he chooses their franchise. 

Ding ding ding.  Of course, some people might have to try and turn ashes back into clothing and the eating of crow is always fun.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hQ7LaEJ83tg&amp;noredirect=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hQ7LaEJ83tg&amp;noredirect=1</a>

WarriorInNYC

• All American
Ding ding ding.  Of course, some people might have to try and turn ashes back into clothing and the eating of crow is always fun.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hQ7LaEJ83tg&amp;noredirect=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hQ7LaEJ83tg&amp;noredirect=1</a>

I just can't imagine how he would want to return to Cleveland.  I do think the fans would turn a complete 180, but he can easily deal with that.

I just can't imagine going back to an owner who so severely and publicly bashed him.  It was ridiculously childish the way Dan Gilbert acted and I couldn't imagine going back to work for someone like that.

brandx

Love is a nice player.  Carmelo doesn't play defense, thus not a traditional.

Love is Chris Bosh - best player for a bad team.

That's not a bad thing - Bosh is an 11-time all-star. But you aren't EVER going to win a championship if either guy is your best player. Same for Carmelo.

These three are not Franchise players, period. With a franchise player - Lebron, Durrant, Duncan - you always expect to be in the playoffs and generally expect to have a chance to win it all.

Doesn't apply in any way to guys like Carmelo, Love, or Bosh.

mueron

• Scholarship Player
I especially hope Bulls and Lakers fans throw themselves overboard in this process, especially how douchy they have been the last four years.  Watching them beg for him to come play in Chicago or Los Angeles is going to be delicious.

"well, dude, I never really hated him and I hope he brings his talents here bra"

"dis here, dat dere I didn't really care you know.  We ned Da Mare to make this happen like Mare Daley did in the olden days.  Come to Chicago, Lebron, where we have the best Sahssage and Sammich anywhere"

Ultimately I hope he is the ultimate dick tease and stays in Miami or goes to Cleveland, just to watch the fakery of Bulls and Lakers fans reexpose themselves when he makes his final decision. 

Oh man. I'm a Bulls fan and I tell ya. There is a lot of Lebron hate around here and I don't get it. I have friends/family who are good smart people who are on the wrong side of the fence on this one. I don't know what they'll do if he were to sign here. I'll tell you it's pretty exciting with rumors swirling about the Bulls making offers for Kevin Love, Carmelo Anthony, and likely Lebron. We'll see what happens.

Galway Eagle

• All American
To avoid the LeBron circus? To avoid allocating too much money to one single player in order to sign (or re-sign) other players on the team?

Also, I would personally love it if he were on the Bulls. I wouldn't feel hypocritical about that in the slightest.

Count me in the "Please not Melo" and "Kevin Love" camp, however.

Wait are you saying please not melo or Kevin love or not melo and yes Kevin love?

Anyways I don't want Lebron because those championships would be forever associated purely with him not the team or franchise.  Plus I take pride in having one of the least floppy teams.  Also I want the Lebron era to end and make way for a new age whether that's rose, durant, Irving, wall or whomever. 
Maigh Eo for Sam

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
    • Cracked Sidewalks
Wait are you saying please not melo or Kevin love or not melo and yes Kevin love?

Anyways I don't want Lebron because those championships would be forever associated purely with him not the team or franchise.  Plus I take pride in having one of the least floppy teams.  Also I want the Lebron era to end and make way for a new age whether that's rose, durant, Irving, wall or whomever. 

But your signature isn't even to 2015 yet.  Don't you need to wait until 2020's, or else you will need to mock up an entirely new graphic

WarriorInNYC

• All American

That's gonna be a while.  

I was reading a grantland (love that site) about the evolution of Lebron's game and they mentioned how technical and efficient his footwork is and as he gets older and begins to lose his athleticism he will begin to use his size and footwork and develop into one of the better post-players in the game.

Barring injury, his era will still be around for quite a few years.

GGGG

• All American

I think you take championships the way you can get them.  Unless they are based in something completely illegal or unethical, why be picky?