[Today at 04:18:31 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by IL Warrior
[Today at 02:09:27 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by barfolomew
[Today at 02:08:20 PM]

2024-25 Outlook by GoldenEagles03
[Today at 01:48:03 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Now the fun with Lebron starts, and the epic hypocrisy by fans. Delicious  (Read 16763 times)

reinko

• All American
You really think Tony Parker is a second tier point guard in the NBA? I don't think there is a better point guard in the NBA at all. CP3 is the only one who is even close.

Mostly just based off of age  with Parker being 32.

But fine,  sure,  I don't care.

jesmu84

• All American
Sounds like Bosh and Wade re-upping with Miami. Situation interesting now

brandx

Sounds like Bosh and Wade re-upping with Miami. Situation interesting now

Haslem will also re-sign and I'm guessing that Lebron is also as good as signed with the Heat.

MU82

• All American
You really think Tony Parker is a second tier point guard in the NBA? I don't think there is a better point guard in the NBA at all. CP3 is the only one who is even close.

I'd take Lillard ahead of Rondo in a heartbeat, and I'm guessing most NBA GMs would, too. And Parker is a HoFer with still plenty left in the tank.

Rose, if healthy, is right with all of them. Guys have come back from worse. Bernard King practically had no knees at all and was still a stud. The Panthers have a LB named Thomas Davis who suffered three tears of the same ACL and he came back to be outstanding.

Too early to count Rose out, but we'll have to see.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

feedback