collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

26-27 Predictions by Scoop Snoop
[Today at 03:41:04 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[Today at 03:26:58 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by wadesworld
[Today at 03:03:27 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by cheebs09
[Today at 01:41:34 PM]


Single-game tickets by Vander Blue Man Group
[Today at 01:00:15 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by 100AcreNation
[Today at 11:11:18 AM]


Is this company legit? by MU82
[September 30, 2026, 05:49:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MUBigDance

Quote from: Sir Lawrence on March 23, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
I was ready to call bull on the Butler website, but I did find a second source.  One semester, then off to Cornell he went.

http://indianapolis-indiana.funcityfinder.com/2009/07/01/kurt-vonnegut/

also:
"Vonnegut had to leave Butler University in Indiana after being unable to manage more than a C in his English courses."
http://bookriot.com/2012/10/30/the-top-ten-weird-facts-about-legendary-weirdo-kurt-vonnegut/

MU slaughterhouse 5 coming to Hinkle.

🏀


GB Warrior



Butler grad and Madison native (ew) Pat Neshek

Galway Eagle

Retire Terry Rand's jersey!

Galway Eagle

Retire Terry Rand's jersey!

lawdog77

Quote from: dgies9156 on January 31, 2015, 08:06:26 AM
I remember the lovely Seka -- but not the way you do. She was a regular at Wrigley Field, clothes on. Think she may even have thrown out the first ball (baseball) once upon a time.
Heard on the radio yesterday that she dayed Billy Connors

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: lawdog77 on January 23, 2020, 09:18:02 AM
Heard on the radio yesterday that she dayed Billy Connors

Seka murdered the old Cubs pitching coach?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dayed

lawdog77


warriorchick

Quote from: lawdog77 on January 23, 2020, 09:18:02 AM
Heard on the radio yesterday that she dayed Billy Connors

I heard on the radio John Mellecamp's song about her :  I Love Seka in the U.S.A.
Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

Not a bad mom version of a dad joke. 
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

warriorchick

Quote from: tower912 on January 23, 2020, 10:34:19 AM
Not a bad mom version of a dad joke.

I learned from the best.   :)
Have some patience, FFS.

Previous topic - Next topic