[Today at 05:37:28 AM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Say hello to my little friend....  (Read 2376 times)

warriorchick

• All American
Say hello to my little friend....
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:30:02 PM »
If MU invested in this bad boy, maybe a T-shirt would actually reach my section.....

100 T-shirts blasted in 60 seconds, baby!
Have some patience, FFS.

tower912

• All American
Re: Say hello to my little friend....
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 07:38:30 PM »
So it IS the size of the gun that matters........
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Da 'Lanche

• All American
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »
They have something similar at the Phogg for KU games.....it does have its purpose for amusement.   If only they would put bottles of single malt scotch inside instead of t-shirts....now that would be interesting...

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 08:18:13 PM »
Title had me excited... kind of a let down. (ps - SUPERBAR!)

Only a matter of time before a t-shirt "hurts" a kid and venues stop allowing the firing of promo items out into the crowd.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Benny B

• All American
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 08:36:09 PM »
Title had me excited... kind of a let down. (ps - SUPERBAR!)

Only a matter of time before a t-shirt "hurts" a kid and venues stop allowing the firing of promo items out into the crowd.

Some woman died about 12 years ago in a t-shirt related accident; although that was from being hit by something like six t-shirt bazookas at once.   Poor woman... She had just returned to her seat after buying the family hot dogs when the fat guy in the row in front of her (at whom the t-shirts were aimed) ducked at the last second.
Wow, I'm very concerned for Benny.  Being able to mimic Myron Medcalf's writing so closely implies an oncoming case of dementia.

warriorchick

• All American
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 08:40:28 PM »
Some woman died about 12 years ago in a t-shirt related accident; although that was from being hit by something like six t-shirt bazookas at once.   Poor woman... She had just returned to her seat after buying the family hot dogs when the fat guy in the row in front of her (at whom the t-shirts were aimed) ducked at the last second.

It is also how Ned Flander's wife died.  She was on the top row of bleachers.  T-shirt hit her in the chest and flipped her over the back.
Have some patience, FFS.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »
It is also how Ned Flander's wife died.  She was on the top row of bleachers.  T-shirt hit her in the chest and flipped her over the back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgRXOmZkSo

WI inferiority Complexes

• Team Captain
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 08:17:02 AM »
The Inferiority Complex family sits in the upper bowl behind the benches.  Every game, the T-Shirt cannon begins shooting on the opposite side from us, has one or two shirts reach the upper bowl, but runs out of gas by the time they switch sides.

I think we're too high up to ever get a shirt, but just once I would like them to shoot at our side first.  That, or get a cheerleader with one hell of an arm.

feedback