Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Scholarship situation?  (Read 11010 times)

JamilJaeJamailJrJuan

• All American
  • Js for days
Re: Scholarship situation?
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »

Yes indeed this kid will be buried deep on the bench. He is currently ranked as the 10th best 2012 prospect in Virginia. Thats not impressive.

Would you want Buzz to pull a "Newbill" on him? I sure would.

No.
I would take the Rick SLU program right now.

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2012, 01:52:46 PM »
Your head inside your ass doesn't count.

Oh darn, I thought it was worth 3 points :/

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »

Yes indeed this kid will be buried deep on the bench. He is currently ranked as the 10th best 2012 prospect in Virginia. Thats not impressive.

I think I've figured out GOMU85's process.  

1.  Find random player to take a dump on
2.  Throw a bunch of crap on the wall about how said player doesn't meet his criteria of how a player should play
3.  Play victim card incessantly without provocation
4.  When facts get in the way of his theories he repeats step 3 and then disappears for a bit
5.  Refer to step one with new player

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2012, 01:56:10 PM »

1.  Find random player to take a dump on
2.  Throw a bunch of crap on the wall about how said player doesn't meet his criteria of how a player should play
3.  Play victim card incessantly without provocation
4.  When facts get in the way of his theories he repeats step 3 and then disappears for a bit
5.  Refer to step one with new player

you mad?

Stretchdeltsig

• All American
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
Where are the editors?

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2012, 02:00:16 PM »

He can't moron.  He's already been admitted to the University.  Nice try though.

Seriously, mods should cut you off at the knees.

Bocephys

• All American
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
you mad?

Oh not at all, I almost forgot about that step, thanks for reminding me.  Updated below

1.  Find random player to take a dump on
2.  Throw a bunch of crap on the wall about how said player doesn't meet his criteria of how a player should play
3.  Respond with internet meme from 2003 (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/u-mad)
4. Play victim card incessantly without provocation
5.  When facts get in the way of his theories he repeats step 3 and then disappears for a bit
6.  Refer to step one with new player

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
Jamal is rated higher than Todd Mayo was at this point last year. I am almost positive that Todd was an 86, and Gardner was an 84 or so...It has been noted multiple times that when a player commits early they don't get evaluated as often anymore so the ranking simply goes down. I have seen some videos of Jamal he is fast, and can shoot the ball. We need shooters, and I feel like he deserves to be here. Yes is eerily reminiscent of a Newbill...He is ranked about the same and committed a long time ago and we haven't talked about him much, but I think he will be more like Todd than Newbill.

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2012, 02:50:39 PM »
Wasn't the final straw in Chicos' ban when he called out the moderators and got burned by it? Hmm...

I know about it now, but When was this, and where the hell was I?

RJax55

• All American
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2012, 02:54:23 PM »

It happened over the summer.

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2012, 02:57:20 PM »

Here you go.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkwcsdnpnNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prr4geKTs9Y&feature=related
#20 in the white unis for this one.

Looks smooth and like a good athlete.  I'm excited for him.
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

NavinRJohnson

• All American
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2012, 03:09:29 PM »
So how certain are people that hoopaloop is in fact CBB? He sure seems like it, right down to the Crean and "Purdue" love. Assuming true, how truly pathetic is he to claim he is friends with Chicos, and cite his positions? I just can't stop laughing about it.

However, if he comes clean, he will be banned again?

I find the whole thing quite fascinating.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2012, 03:14:06 PM »
Where are the editors?
They are currently touring Europe.
http://www.editorsofficial.com/live/

Maybe you meant the mods?

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
Oh not at all, I almost forgot about that step, thanks for reminding me.  Updated below

I'll just come back with another user name. No problem

But hey I'm just a die hard fan. A real fan

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »
So how certain are people that hoopaloop is in fact CBB? He sure seems like it, right down to the Crean and "Purdue" love. Assuming true, how truly pathetic is he to claim he is friends with Chicos, and cite his positions? I just can't stop laughing about it.

However, if he comes clean, he will be banned again?

I find the whole thing quite fascinating.

I enjoyed the fact that Hoop's first post in that thread was after Chicos was banned. We need Don Walker and Bill Michaels to team up so we can finally get an answer on this.

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2012, 03:24:33 PM »
I enjoyed the fact that Hoop's first post in that thread was after Chicos was banned. We need Don Walker and Bill Michaels to team up so we can finally get an answer on this.

Hey if I get banned, can I just come back with another username?

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2012, 03:27:15 PM »
Hey if I get banned, can I just come back with another username?
Nobody cares.  Quit begging for attention.

GOMU85

• Starter
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
Nobody cares.  Quit begging for attention.

Sorry ATL MU Warrior sir.

ibechillindoe

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2012, 03:47:11 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkwcsdnpnNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prr4geKTs9Y&feature=related
#20 in the white unis for this one.

Looks smooth and like a good athlete.  I'm excited for him.

His length and athleticism are great. But he shot is very awkward, and it looks like something he needs to develop. I like his length though, and still think he can contribute. Part of the reason his ranking may have fallen is that he committed early, and many people have ignored any improvement he may have had. I look forward to seeing him on campus.

PuertoRicanNightmare

• All American
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
So how certain are people that hoopaloop is in fact Hoopaloop

100%. there is no doubt and the ip and email e idence merely confirms what I already knew.

I honestly believe this guy is so deranged and the "process" the brought us Buzz Williams (thank God) that he not only disrupts the entire board during yet ANOTHER Sweet 16 run, bit I believe he's also planting AD Williams is not happy with Coach Williams stuff with bloggers like the guy from the Sun Times a few days ago.

I believe there's a mental illness here and I again ask the board to ban this iteration Chicos as well as whatever posters share is VPN/IP and let the rest of us in on this total charade.

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2012, 04:21:18 PM »
Fun? no.  Easy?  Yes.  Chigoldeneagle doesn't have a shared IP with anyone and actually registered with a first.last sort of e-mail address.  He's not hiding from anyone.  You continually post from anonymous VPNs, use a "hoopaloop...@..." e-mail address, and have shared IPs with other posters.

Careful what you wish for here big fella.

I registered on this site with my real email address.  I have nothing to hide.  The email address was then changed.  For security reasons, I will be happy reveal part of it.  I registered under robert_gXXXXXX (the X's are not actually x's).  It wasn't until a few months ago that I changed the email address on MU Scoop, but most certainly used my first name and middle initial when I registered.  If it makes people feel better, I can change back my email address to my original registered email with my name.  Will even make it public if that is what people wish.  I have nothing to hide.

We use VPN at my company for anyone working offsite or on travel.  That is part of our security protocol.  At my old job we used the RSA VPN security which would require someone to carry a token and input the correct 6 digit RSA token number (changed every minute).  At our company we use ProVPN, but similar concept.  The difference is that you are not required to have the token because there is a piece of software that generates the random security codes for the employee.

I have only registered here one time and one time only.  When I travel, we log in from the nearest location.  For example, a few weeks ago I was in Seattle on business.  We log in in to the Seattle VPN gate.  If I'm in the Denver office, we log in to the Denver VPN gate. New York, San Francisco or Los Angeles, same thing. All software driven through our security protocol.  If you would like, I suppose I could take my wife's laptop and go to a Starbucks and get on to their free WiFi. 
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

MerrittsMustache

• All American
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2012, 04:24:35 PM »

I registered on this site with my real email address.  I have nothing to hide.  The email address was then changed.  For security reasons, I will be happy reveal part of it.  I registered under robert_gXXXXXX (the X's are not actually x's).  It wasn't until a few months ago that I changed the email address on MU Scoop, but most certainly used my first name and middle initial when I registered.  If it makes people feel better, I can change back my email address to my original registered email with my name.  Will even make it public if that is what people wish.  I have nothing to hide.

Robert Goulet?!

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »
100%. there is no doubt and the ip and email e idence merely confirms what I already knew.

I honestly believe this guy is so deranged and the "process" the brought us Buzz Williams (thank God) that he not only disrupts the entire board during yet ANOTHER Sweet 16 run, bit I believe he's also planting AD Williams is not happy with Coach Williams stuff with bloggers like the guy from the Sun Times a few days ago.

::)

For someone as obsessed as you are the mental illness comments are probably hitting a bit close to home.  You don't know what you are talking about as I just explained quite clearly in my previous response.  I registered with my name via email but only changed it a few months ago to Hoopaloop email address.  I will happily change it back if that makes you feel better.  We use VPN at work, called ProVPN.  It is part of our security protocols.  Many companies use VPN as a requirement of their IT department remote logins.  So now you're 0 for 2.

I did not care about the hiring process.  Buzz Williams is a great coach.  I'm as excited as can be about the Sweet 16 and our run this year.  How have I disrupted anything on this board?  I have one username and one username only on this board.  The MU85 character or anyone else that you don't disagree with you can accuse me of being all day.   Doesn't make it so.  I'm so happy the conspiracy stuff is working for you.  I'm sure you're happy to have that in your holster so you can try to disparage someone you don't care for by claiming it's an imposter of some kind.  That will make this board very productive in the years to come.  Everyone you don't agree with, you can just pull that card out.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »

feedback