[Today at 05:37:28 AM]

Shaka interview by Scoop Snoop
[May 01, 2024, 04:53:31 PM]

2024-25 Non-Conference Schedule by tower912
[May 01, 2024, 02:25:05 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by MU82
[May 01, 2024, 02:17:00 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: The Everlasting Craptastical Mystery Thread  (Read 507349 times)

Aughnanure

• All American
Re: SMU Fans' Thread on Getting Buzz is Adorable
« Reply #2075 on: March 27, 2012, 04:12:16 PM »
I love how this thread has gotten at least 3 or 4 "bumps"
“All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” - T.E. Lawrence

Hoopaloop

• All American
  • Warriors Forever
« Reply #2076 on: March 27, 2012, 04:12:19 PM »
I brought up JUCOs, and I wasn't bashing them.  I simply wondered if the Administration was making an issue about it since there was rumored to be issues between Buzz and the Administration.  I was speculating/guessing/making crap up what they could be disagreeing about and that came to mind as something because I think Buzz would be very loyal to his JUCOs.

As the person who brought it up (and actually expected it to piss some people off that I even mentioned it) I don't think the JUCOs have been a problem.  I said many pages ago that I think Jimmy is one of the greatest kids to ever wear the Marquette uniform.  And Jae is one of my all-time favorite Warriors.

Wondering out loud whether the issue between Buzz and the Administration might be related to recruiting JUCOs is not the same as bashing JUCOs.

I don't think JUCOs is an issue at all.  In fact, the one name that has continually come up in some of these off the court incidents is not a JUCO.  To easy to say JUCOs.  More than likely they are concerned about having the university's good name drug through the mud, whether it is minor in nature or not, some will view it as unnecessary.  I'm sure they have communicated several times to Buzz that they would like him to convey that message clearly to his squad.

I feel badly for Buzz because its his players that are putting Buzz in an awful spot sometimes.  Boys being boys or not, they have to understand that if they love him and respect him as much as they seem to, their actions will reflect upon him in today's 24/7 news cycle world.  They have to get that understanding.  They only hurt Buzz and the university if they don't.
"Since you asked, since you pretend to know why I'm not posting here anymore, let me make this as clear as I can for you Ners.  You are the reason I'm not posting here anymore."   BMA725  http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=28095.msg324636#msg324636

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #2077 on: March 27, 2012, 04:15:44 PM »
Is Tom Enlund even remotely aware that SMU rumors exist?  With most of them being transmitted via the Internet and social media he is still waiting for some flunky to drop a news bulletin on his desk or for something to hit the wires.

Give the guy a break.  His wagon just got in from Phoenix and he's watering the horses.

JD

• All American
« Reply #2078 on: March 27, 2012, 04:16:47 PM »
I hope BD isn't right.

Track record speaks for itself.  What is the percentage of all of those bullet points?
“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

AL

StillAWarrior

• All American
« Reply #2079 on: March 27, 2012, 04:22:25 PM »
Where the hell is everyone?  It's like a ghost town in here...
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Canadian Dimes

• All American
« Reply #2080 on: March 27, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »

After reading nearly every post of this 82-paged thread, and experiencing every emotion a human is capable of emoting, this is all I remember. Thank you, Canadian Dimes.

Yes i felt a little qweezy after typing it but whatever werks for him

Warrior1

• Starter
« Reply #2081 on: March 27, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »
We're gonna have quite the laugh or cry when this thread turns up in somebody's psych dissertation.

I knew someone once that used message board responses and emotions to write an essay. I can't remember if it was their masters dissertation or not.

awilhelmscream

• Starter
« Reply #2082 on: March 27, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
I hope BD isn't right.

Track record speaks for itself.  What is the percentage of all of those bullet points?

W the unnatural carnal knowledge? You want Buzz to leave?

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #2083 on: March 27, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »
W the frack? You want Buzz to leave?
He's an idiot.
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #2084 on: March 27, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »
Is Tom Enlund even remotely aware that SMU rumors exist?  With most of them being transmitted via the Internet and social media he is still waiting for some flunky to drop a news bulletin on his desk or for something to hit the wires.

+1

Is the guy a human Google search in this instance?  Call up the powers that be and ask the questions!

Rosiak did that repeatedly last year during the Oklahoma stories.

DegenerateDish

• All American
« Reply #2085 on: March 27, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
Better keep bumping this thread, the "DePaul Purchases Riverfront Property" thread is going to catch up soon. It's only 78 pages behind, it could go on a run here and catch up.

CtownWarrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #2086 on: March 27, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »
Better keep bumping this thread, the "DePaul Purchases Riverfront Property" thread is going to catch up soon. It's only 78 pages behind, it could go on a run here and catch up.

Buzz to depaul?

wadesworld

• All American
« Reply #2087 on: March 27, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
If you click on his profile you can see his last posts.  His last 150 posts he used one of those happy faces things 5 times in 150 posts.  Feel free to go beyond 150 if you desire.  I think you can display 25 per page so it is very easy to see.  That sure defines all the time.  3.33% of the time.   Makes you wonder how many other sensational stories are out there.   :o  (I put that one in there for good humor, so as not to ruin your fun)

Sorry, didn't see this.  I skipped over about 40 pages of this thread.  Thanks for pointing it out to me.  You honestly went back and calculated the percentage of posts in which he used  ::)?  ::)  I really, really hope you are chicos, or your obsession with him is incredibly weird.  I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time than I have just by being a part of this thread, could you please calculate the number of times you have  ::) in your last 150 posts?  Just for comparison's sake, of course.

The point is, you use  ::) in the exact same ways as Chicos.  Not many people post in a way that  ::) is necessary.  You/Chicos post in the exact same way as one another, which is a very unique way.  It is no coincidence.  Honestly, if I gave enough of a crap to actually go back and calculate the percentage of posts that Chicos used  ::) overall compared to the percentage of posts that hoopaloop uses  ::) overall, and also analyzed in what sense you use  ::) I guarantee I would find that the numbers and situations that the  ::) is used are incredibly similar.  I would also have to have a really, really weird obsession with other dudes, too.  Unfortunately for you, I do not.  Either that or I would have to have any doubt whatsoever that you are chicos.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:34:44 PM by wadesworld »
Rocket Trigger Warning (wild that saying this would trigger anyone, but it's the world we live in): Black Lives Matter

🏀

• All American
« Reply #2088 on: March 27, 2012, 04:32:24 PM »

Buzz to depaul?

Not only will DePaul py him $6million, they'll name the new arena after him.

lab_warrior

• All American
« Reply #2089 on: March 27, 2012, 04:33:11 PM »
And the author or you or anyone else here knows what Pilarz and Williams are doing?  This massive injustice and limitations they are putting on Buzz to be able to keep his program going is what exactly?  They are paying him $2.6 million, has the second largest recruiting budget in the conference, the second largest basketball budget in the United States of America.  Exactly what are these two Marquette Basketball Haters doing to prevent Buzz from being successful?

Can we have some tangible answers and not a bunch of innuendo?  They are squeezing his balls?  How?  By saying you better be a bit more careful in the type of kids you recruit?  Is this a bad thing?  Buzz is the head of the basketball program which is PART OF MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY.  The basketball program is not a stand alone unit with no one to answer to. They are not the Milwaukee Mustangs or the Milwaukee Wave.  They are part of Marquette University.  Buzz is an outstanding coach and Marquette basketball is an outstanding program that has been outstanding for many decades.  I doubt very seriously anything that Williams or Pilarz are asking for is going to tank the program or even send it backward.  A good coach will recruit good players and produce good results.  Some of you here make it sound like MU can only win with certain kinds of players that Buzz is supposedly now being denied access to (all of this pure speculation with no real attribution).  Why?  MU has won with misfits, with kids from the burbs, kids from the mean streets, and everything in between.

C'mon now Hoop...try not to ruin this carefully constructed, glue-huffing, foil-hat wearing mythology that has been thread-fluffed for...let's check...84+ pages.  Buzz is unhappy, Pilarz and Williams are secret agents that hate Buzz and MU, and are actively trying to ruin the basketball program, and we're doomed to be SLU for the next 100 years.  NO ONE DENIES THIS!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:34:44 PM by lab_warrior »

cheebs09

• All American
« Reply #2090 on: March 27, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
Well that solves it. Hoopaloop is the "independent" auditor that Chicos found to analyze his posts. It brings everything full circle. I'm sure he just referenced data from that past audit, or it is that time of year again.

CtownWarrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #2091 on: March 27, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
Not only will DePaul py him $6million, they'll name the new arena after him.

I heard they're changing the the university's name to Buzz U.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2092 on: March 27, 2012, 04:35:51 PM »
Reporters still out there?  Maybe they want to know what Buzz thinks about DePaul's new stadium.

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #2093 on: March 27, 2012, 04:37:39 PM »

And when it does catch up it better be FULL OF APOLOGIES to Avenue Commons!
We Are Marquette

Avenue Commons

• All American
« Reply #2094 on: March 27, 2012, 04:40:04 PM »
Well that solves it. Hoopaloop is the "independent" auditor that Chicos found to analyze his posts. It brings everything full circle. I'm sure he just referenced data from that past audit, or it is that time of year again.

I've been active (I hate to admit it) on the Marquette message boards since there was just the one board. This is going back to 2002 so that's 10 years (pains me to say it).

There is zero doubt in my mind Hoopaloop is Chicos Bail Bonds. Same writing style. Same hyping of Indiana, where if he didn't go to school there, he worked there before he became a satellite-dish selling titan in California.
We Are Marquette

Tugg Speedman

• All American
« Reply #2095 on: March 27, 2012, 04:47:03 PM »
As of this writing this thread as 2094 replies.

It is second place all-time.  The baseball pissing match is first with 2402 replies.

Can we exceed that before dawn?

Goose

• All American
« Reply #2096 on: March 27, 2012, 04:49:04 PM »
Avenue.....completely agree on Chico's.

CtownWarrior

• Walk-On
« Reply #2097 on: March 27, 2012, 04:50:17 PM »
As of this writing this thread as 2094 replies.

It is second place all-time.  The baseball pissing match is first with 2402 replies.

Can we exceed that before dawn?

with the amount of nonsense in this thread i dont see why not

Warriors10

• All American
« Reply #2098 on: March 27, 2012, 04:51:43 PM »
Lets unban Chicos and compare Hoops' activity.

mr.MUskie

• All American
« Reply #2099 on: March 27, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »
Avenue.....completely agree on Chico's.

+1

feedback