Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Jordan Taylor tweet  (Read 17937 times)

MUfan12

• All American
Jordan Taylor tweet
« on: December 04, 2011, 12:36:52 AM »
#afterdarktweets you know I love Minnesota... But ain't no support like Wisconsin support. #roses #marquettestillaintcrap

http://twitter.com/#!/JMTaylor11/status/143211114291920896

---

Derrick Wilson says "Scoreboard mother f*cker."

TallTitan34

• All American
  • Gold N. Eagle (Ret.), Two Time SI Cover Model
    • Marquette Overload
Re: Jordan Taylor tweet
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

PaintTouches

• All American
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 12:45:18 AM »
That tweet plus his arrogant press conference after the game really leave a bad taste in my mouth for a player I used to really like. He's kind of a d bag.

brewcity77

• All American
  • Warning-This poster may trigger thin skinned users
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 12:55:16 AM »
He's right, Marquette ain't crap. After all, we're the ones who won the game. Pretty obvious to me that Bucky IS crap.
This space reserved for a 2024 2025 National Championship celebration banner.

chapman

• All American
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 01:16:10 AM »
Without Leuer and Nankivil #jordantayloriscrap

RyanConroy

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »
Complete douche bag. Now harassing him over twitter. Hope he responds. He's been a non-factor in two straight losses. How could he talk any crap?

Clam Crowder

• All American
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 01:43:59 AM »
Hahaha I am doing the same thing MUStudent...kid won't respond he is taking credit for a football team win. I forgot we played them in the Big 10 championship tonight...haha

seakm4

• Team Captain
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 02:03:56 AM »
I got a ton of crap from my uw buddies today before the game.  Then it slowed down after the game started, and I got a lot of texts and heard a lot as they made their 2nd half run, and a few said good game and a few half hearted "good luck the rest of the way" after the game, but nothing is sweeter than posting this and rubbing it in all their faces.

RyanConroy

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 03:16:56 AM »
Hahaha I am doing the same thing MUStudent...kid won't respond he is taking credit for a football team win. I forgot we played them in the Big 10 championship tonight...haha
They love bringing up football. Just like basketball though, UW football always comes up short when it counts.

downtown85

• All American
  • Ad majoram Dei gloriam.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 03:20:13 AM »
That tweet plus his arrogant press conference after the game really leave a bad taste in my mouth for a player I used to really like. He's kind of a d bag.

what did he say at the presser?

OnWisconsin

• Starter
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 04:16:11 AM »
1. Bucky isn't "crap"
2. Taylor isn't a "dbag"
3. You guys kicked our asses, no excuses.

OnWisconsin

• Starter
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 04:19:57 AM »
They love bringing up football. Just like basketball though, UW football always comes up short when it counts.

Depends if you consider the rose bowl coming up short, champ.

PGsHeroes32

• All American
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 05:29:16 AM »
ignore that dumba** Jordan Taylors twitter about our squad not being sh*t. Im losing it to the fact that all the badgers ball players twitter accounts have to do with thier football team winning and achieving #roses. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. We win, you lose. Enjoy some football glory. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

wish i could troll on some wisco boards with this post.
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

muarmy81

• All American
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 06:29:26 AM »

TCU?

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 07:35:30 AM »

rose bowl = exhibition. talk to me if you have a chance to win a national championship this minor league football season.

ATL MU Warrior

• All American
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 07:44:31 AM »
Uhh, yeah.  Rose Bowl doesn't mean squat anymore, champ. 

KenoshaWarrior

• All American
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »
Rose Bowl=Exhibition game

The only real game is the Championship game.

Warriors 79

• Scholarship Player
  • The only hotter lady is my wife....
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 08:15:14 AM »
Ummm....last I checked, Marquette beat Wisconsin in a basketball game on Saturday, December 3rd.  I heard that the Wisconsin football team also played that day and won the Big Ten Championship.

To ALL you knuckleheads who keep confusing the two: Please knock it off as you just sound stupid. Wisconsin controls the silly and irrelevant Bowl Greed Series about as much as the current Warrior student body controls a varsity football program that was discontinued in 1962.

I heard this same crap when I was Marquette in the 70s.  Can we stop the "So's your old man..." grade school taunting and just say on a topic?   Of course not.  But I just wanted to say it.

I'm sure Coach Ryan has jammed Jordan's phone somewhere special so his Senior Leader can resume his role as a basketball player now that his short stint in the PR dept has come to an end.... ::)
"I went into a restaurant one night and ordered lobster, and the waiter brought me one with a claw missing. He told me that in the back there's a tank they keep the lobsters in and while they're in there, they fight and sometimes one loses a claw. I told him to bring me a winner."  Al McGuire

Tulsa Warrior

• Team Captain
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 08:17:56 AM »
It's pretty simple -- Jordan Taylor demonstrated a maturity issue at the nooz conference and in his Twitter message.  You think Buzz would put up with that without calling out a player?  I think Bo Ryan probably has had or will have a talk with Taylor about his actions.

Congrats to Bucky on the Rose Bowl trip.  The team was 2 blocked punts away from a trip to the National Chmpionship game.   Russell Wilson is a truly special player and individual.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »
#afterdarktweets you know I love Minnesota... But ain't no support like Wisconsin support. #roses #marquettestillaintcrap

http://twitter.com/#!/JMTaylor11/status/143211114291920896

Holy crap.  Is this true?

Interesting how Vander Blue and him had that talking to by the ref, and Blue is the one that didn't lose it.  Think MU got in his head?

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 08:28:03 AM »

Holy crap.  Is this true?

Interesting how Vander Blue and him had that talking to by the ref, and Blue is the one that didn't lose it.  Think MU got in his head?

I saw the ref giving Vander and Taylor a talkin' to, but what prompted it? The tv didn't shed any light on what happened.

🏀

• All American
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 08:33:58 AM »
I saw the ref giving Vander and Taylor a talkin' to, but what prompted it? The tv didn't shed any light on what happened.

Heaven forbid those BTN guys talk about the game.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 08:42:27 AM »

Blue was fronting him and jawing him a little bit on an inbounds pass.  Taylor was talking back and both started getting in one another's face. 

I just find it amazing that Blue (and others) got in Taylor's head.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 09:01:29 AM »
think it was over the line on either side? Don't get me wrong, I think trash talk is totally acceptable on the floor (though I've always been more a fan of the almost psychotic-silence as a substitute for trash talking) so I'm cool with however it went down. I was just wondering if anyone with delicate sensibilities would say Vander was taunting or Taylor was taunting or whatever.

GGGG

• All American
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 09:06:18 AM »
I personally don't have much of a problem with talking - it's part of the game IMO.  However if I am Taylor, I would react just as you suggest.  But he didn't...and the tweet shows that MU got in his head severely.

MU was incredibly mentally tough yesterday.  Yeah I can see why UW fans would think that the lack of greeting in the introductions was classless...and the talking was classless...but whatever.  This isn't some youth basketball league.

feedback