collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Blackhawks  (Read 16312 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Blackhawks
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
The 'future' of the Blackhawks is trying to catch the Red Wings.    There are few guarantees in life or sports, but it is safe to assume that Detroit is going to keep finding obscure talent and developing it.   An uphill slog at best for Chicago. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2009, 05:45:02 AM »
Well played, Blackhawks.   No predictions about the finals.   I think Detroit wins, but I am not confident enough to wager large sums. 
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU B2002

• All American
  • Father to future alums in 2029 & 2037.
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »
I am hoping the experience from last year is what puts the Pens on top this time.  While they don't have as many scoring options as the Wings (No one does.), the Penguins can threaten with all 4 lines and I would give the slight edge to Fleury over Osgood.  Ultimately I think it comes down to who makes the fewest neutral zone mistakes, as both teams can absolutely kill you by capitalizing on those mistakes.

Pens in 7.  (On an OT winner from Crosby.)  ;)
"VPI"
- Mike Hunt

MarquetteFan94

• All American
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2009, 08:29:11 AM »
Well played, Blackhawks.   No predictions about the finals.   I think Detroit wins, but I am not confident enough to wager large sums. 

Agree with all the above....fantastic season for the Hawks.  I'll be pulling for Detroit, should be a great rematch.

ChicosBailBonds

• All American
  • #AllInnocentLivesMatter
    • Cracked Sidewalks
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:32 AM »

I'll be at game 4 in Pittsburgh but I'll be cheering on the Penguins big time!