collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Who runs the show here  (Read 5615 times)

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
Who runs the show here
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »
Hello, I love the website.  I really don't know how I would get up to date info on MU basketball if it wasn't for you guys. 

I don't want to step on anyone's toes or do something to cost my profile, but I am an 03 MU grad and I going to release a product and I would like to inform the MU community about it so that I can get some support.  Now, without getting into details, I am releasing a CD that teaches people how to curse in multiple languages.  My inspiration was the fact that I am polish and people have asked me throughout my life how to curse in polish.  With that said, I am not sure how supportive Marquette as a University would be towards the content of my educational/entertainment CD.  I was wondering if I would be able to post info about it here.  If I can't, I was wondering if there are any suggestions to reach the MU community in a more casual fashion.  Thanks.

Erick Drobinski BS '03
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

4everwarriors

• All American
Re: Who runs the show here
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:20:34 PM »
Try sending a pm to ZiggysFryBoy. He may be able to hook you up.
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 03:35:02 PM »
Ok - here's my opinion (though, 4 people here run "the show", so no guarantee on a consensus).

If you'd like to place a single post about the CD in the "Trading Post" board, that would certainly be OK. 

I'd also be fine if you added a signature to your profile such as:
"Want to swear in different Languages?  Send me a PM"
or
"Do you know how to say $%^#@@ you in multiple languages?"

Just don't go overboard, and we'll probably let it be.  Though, as you can see in my link, your idea isn't 100% original.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »
Try sending a pm to ZiggysFryBoy. He may be able to hook you up.

rôdeur foutu.

JSwarriors08

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
Good to see people striving to make this world a better place.

ErickJD08

• All American
    • Professor Crass
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 05:48:30 PM »
Not 100% original but there isn't anything available in a audio CD format.  I have seen stuff like but do you know how to say "ksesh mrrdat".  Its a gag gift for students studying abroad and business people who go abroad.  Now, does 'pm' mean Personal Message?
Wanna learn how to say "@#(@# (@*" in a dozen languages... go to Professor Crass www.professorcrass.com

JSwarriors08

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 06:19:42 PM »
Not 100% original but there isn't anything available in a audio CD format.  I have seen stuff like but do you know how to say "ksesh mrrdat".  Its a gag gift for students studying abroad and business people who go abroad.  Now, does 'pm' mean Personal Message?

Yes