collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Hydroxychloroquinine updates (and other potential treatments)  (Read 126535 times)

jesmu84

• All American

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: Hydroxychloroquinine updates (and other potential treatments)
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2020, 12:00:23 PM »
Sad

You did notice that I complimented the job I thought he would do? But pick & choose.

I just think he is a religious nut / hypocrite.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #152 on: April 24, 2020, 01:27:23 PM »
Good news:

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1253726184866811906?s=19
That's one of their go-to moves, claiming that they were kidding or being sarcastic when they are caught being stupid or outrageous. The gaslighting only works on true believers.

Speaking of which (shamelessly stolen from the interwebs), Trump has finally reached the point with his Jonestown cult that he is suggesting drinking poison.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

muwarrior69

• All American
« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2020, 02:29:01 PM »
Breaking this morning: FDA issues warnings on chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine after ‘serious poisoning and death’ reported

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/24/fda-issues-warnings-on-chloroquine-and-hydroxychloroquine-after-serious-poisoning-and-death-reported.html

What Doctor would prescribe this drug and put a patient in danger?

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2020, 02:39:14 PM »
What Doctor would prescribe this drug and put a patient in danger?

Dr. Trump (over and over again)

MU82

• All American
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2020, 04:16:40 PM »
That's one of their go-to moves, claiming that they were kidding or being sarcastic when they are caught being stupid or outrageous. The gaslighting only works on true believers.

Speaking of which (shamelessly stolen from the interwebs), Trump has finally reached the point with his Jonestown cult that he is suggesting drinking poison.

He wasn't even talking to reporters. He was talking to Birx, and the look on her face was precious. She couldn't believe how stoopid he sounded, barely even looked up from the floor.

But hey ... maybe it was just locker-room talk.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2020, 07:43:42 PM »
just locker-room talk.

man that seems like 100 years ago. In a rational society the "grab em by the p----" would have ended it before it began.

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »
He wasn't even talking to reporters. He was talking to Birx, and the look on her face was precious.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »
You did notice that I complimented the job I thought he would do? But pick & choose.

I just think he is a religious nut / hypocrite.

???

So if I said I thought you weren’t as insane as (fill in the blank) but that I hated you you would consider that a neutral, even handed assessment?

Too much hate on this board, Jockey. And you’re the biggest peddler.

Cura Personalis

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2020, 08:21:23 PM »
???

So if I said I thought you weren’t as insane as (fill in the blank) but that I hated you you would consider that a neutral, even handed assessment?

Too much hate on this board, Jockey. And you’re the biggest peddler.

Cura Personalis

I should have been more specific and said I hated his politics. But you knew that is what I meant.

I enjoyed your rant, though.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 08:26:39 PM by Jockey »

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2020, 10:36:22 AM »
He wasn't even talking to reporters. He was talking to Birx, and the look on her face was precious. She couldn't believe how stoopid he sounded, barely even looked up from the floor.

But hey ... maybe it was just locker-room talk.
Even a couple of Fox people called out his bullcrap.

“Wow. That is a little unsettling, folks,” [Neil] Cavuto said on Friday. “Got to clarify this. The president was not joking in his remarks yesterday when he talked about injecting people with disinfectant, nor were we imagining the incredulous looks he got from his medical team when he made the suggestion.”

Cavuto gave a refresher of the comments Trump made during his Thursday coronavirus press briefing, reminding viewers that the president suggested that injecting disinfectant showed “great promise” for a coronavirus treatment. Trump later clarified that because disinfectants kill the coronavirus on surfaces, experts should test it as a way to clean inside the lungs.

“There was nothing in those comments yesterday that hinted of the dismissal he was giving today,” Cavuto remarked. “He is talking about injecting products like Lysol into your body to see if that can combat the disease. That is what he said.”

If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2020, 11:09:53 AM »
Like a cleansing vape cartridge.  Wonder how those that had lung damage from vaping are weathering the storm. 
Ludum habemus.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2020, 11:14:28 AM »
Even a couple of Fox people called out his bullcrap.

“Wow. That is a little unsettling, folks,” [Neil] Cavuto said on Friday. “Got to clarify this. The president was not joking in his remarks yesterday when he talked about injecting people with disinfectant, nor were we imagining the incredulous looks he got from his medical team when he made the suggestion.”

Cavuto gave a refresher of the comments Trump made during his Thursday coronavirus press briefing, reminding viewers that the president suggested that injecting disinfectant showed “great promise” for a coronavirus treatment. Trump later clarified that because disinfectants kill the coronavirus on surfaces, experts should test it as a way to clean inside the lungs.

“There was nothing in those comments yesterday that hinted of the dismissal he was giving today,” Cavuto remarked. “He is talking about injecting products like Lysol into your body to see if that can combat the disease. That is what he said.”

When a Foxy calls a Trump remark or action "a little unsettling," that's the equivalent of "bat-shyte crazy!" to most of society.

LON

• All American
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2020, 11:20:50 PM »
Sad

What’s sad is why anyone defends this turd of a POTUS.

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2020, 08:00:05 AM »
Can you point out in the article what the half truths and media spin are?
This is some super strength whataboutism. I mean, how is NY's testing even remotely related to this?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1191811?__twitter_impression=true

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2020, 08:02:13 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1191811?__twitter_impression=true

And am sure there won’t be a lick of coverage on the Sunday shows this morning.  But they will talk breathlessly about how irresponsible GA, FL, blah blah blah are.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2020, 08:09:58 AM »
And am sure there won’t be a lick of coverage on the Sunday shows this morning.  But they will talk breathlessly about how irresponsible GA, FL, blah blah blah are.

It was mentioned on the CBS evening news last night.

And please stick to the topics.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pacearrow02

• Starter
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2020, 08:41:16 AM »

It was mentioned on the CBS evening news last night.

And please stick to the topics.

Yes sir!

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2020, 12:15:43 PM »
Evidently having heartburn may help.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/new-york-clinical-trial-quietly-tests-heartburn-remedy-against-coronavirus

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2020, 12:23:14 PM »
Evidently having heartburn may help.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/new-york-clinical-trial-quietly-tests-heartburn-remedy-against-coronavirus

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus

I get heartburn if I drink too much whiskey. If I must...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2020, 04:47:06 PM »
Why is the government preventing this cure? And they are attacking religion at the same time! Florida man saving the world!  ;D

Feds go after self-described church in Florida selling bleaching agent as cure for COVID-19
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-church-coronavirus-bleaching-agent-cure-covid-19/

tower912

• All American
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2020, 06:30:34 PM »
Why is the government preventing this cure? And they are attacking religion at the same time! Florida man saving the world!  ;D

Feds go after self-described church in Florida selling bleaching agent as cure for COVID-19
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-church-coronavirus-bleaching-agent-cure-covid-19/
'Some people say'....
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2020, 06:34:18 PM »

Well, now at least we know where President Lysol Injector got the idea.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2020, 07:26:23 PM »

Totally unfair! That man deserves a Noble Prize. Or at the very least a nice hamberger.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:28:29 PM by TSmith34 »

feedback