collapse

* Recent Posts

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: IDF targets and kills food aid workers  (Read 11209 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: IDF targets and kills food aid workers
« Reply #550 on: May 09, 2024, 06:43:07 AM »
Yeah he tends to be particularly unhinged first thing in the morning.

I’m not going to comment on why I think that’s the case.

Hasn’t taken his ivermectin yet
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #551 on: May 09, 2024, 07:20:43 AM »
RFK Jr. might not be the only one with a worm crawling around in his brain.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #552 on: May 09, 2024, 08:26:08 AM »
Israel didn't agree to the length of time it would take to release these, as well as they were not informed some were dead. Also, there was no agreement to what sustainable calm was.

Okay....

But that's got nothing to do with the prior back and forth.

The agreement was ultimately Gaza giving up it's hostages in exchange for Israel stopping the attack.

As I initially said.

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #553 on: May 09, 2024, 08:49:29 AM »
Okay....

But that's got nothing to do with the prior back and forth.

The agreement was ultimately Gaza giving up it's hostages in exchange for Israel stopping the attack.

As I initially said.
Acxtually the agreement has to do with sustainable calm. The hostage/prisoners are just pawns, but I would hope you would know that. Painting it as if Israel backed out is disingenuous. The terms were not agreed upon.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #554 on: May 09, 2024, 10:42:03 AM »
Acxtually the agreement has to do with sustainable calm. The hostage/prisoners are just pawns, but I would hope you would know that. Painting it as if Israel backed out is disingenuous. The terms were not agreed upon.

I wouldn't say they "backed out."

But the reporting I read said it was negotiations involving representatives from multiple nations including Israel.

Correct, though, that they didn't sign/agree to the final terms.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #555 on: May 09, 2024, 10:42:27 AM »
https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1788241394340929690?t=U-8D1b8NKTaG4O6zGv8j7Q&s=19

Israeli MK and Likud Official Tali Gottlieb have a message to the US:

“The US is threatening not to give us precise missiles . Oh yeah? Well, I got news for the US. We have imprecise missiles. I’ll use it. I’ll just collapse ten [in Gaza]. Ten buildings. That’s what I’ll do”

Pakuni

• All American

MU82

• All American
« Reply #557 on: May 09, 2024, 01:36:54 PM »
A real dog and pony show going on in the House today, as congresspeople who constantly accept and solicit support from antisemites (and/or are antisemites themselves) are accusing public schools of being antisemitic.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #558 on: May 09, 2024, 01:37:53 PM »
A real dog and pony show going on in the House today, as congresspeople who constantly accept and solicit support from antisemites (and/or are antisemites themselves) are accusing public schools of being antisemitic.

Well, it is a day that ends in the letter Y.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #559 on: May 11, 2024, 08:26:00 AM »
In a NYT article about Jerry Seinfeld surprisingly being an advocate for Israel, there were these 2 paragraphs that I thought summarized how Americans generally look at the Israel-Hamas conflict:

Mr. Seinfeld’s views of Israel seem to echo those of many Jews his age. Growing up on Long Island, he attended Hebrew school and became a bar mitzvah the year he turned 13, a representative confirmed. That was the year of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, which prompted a sea change in American Jewish consciousness, establishing support for Israel as a pillar of American Jewish life.

By contrast, American Jews who came of age since the 1980s or 1990s have not known firsthand an Israel that was a regional underdog. And the youngest American Jews, a predominantly progressive cohort, may only remember an Israel led by increasingly right-wing governments under Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been the prime minister nearly without interruption for the past 15 years.

It's a generalization, but based on much of what we're seeing it seems largely true and understandable.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #560 on: May 11, 2024, 09:32:27 AM »
I think that makes perfect sense.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #561 on: May 11, 2024, 05:16:10 PM »
In a NYT article about Jerry Seinfeld surprisingly being an advocate for Israel, there were these 2 paragraphs that I thought summarized how Americans generally look at the Israel-Hamas conflict:

Mr. Seinfeld’s views of Israel seem to echo those of many Jews his age. Growing up on Long Island, he attended Hebrew school and became a bar mitzvah the year he turned 13, a representative confirmed. That was the year of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, which prompted a sea change in American Jewish consciousness, establishing support for Israel as a pillar of American Jewish life.

By contrast, American Jews who came of age since the 1980s or 1990s have not known firsthand an Israel that was a regional underdog. And the youngest American Jews, a predominantly progressive cohort, may only remember an Israel led by increasingly right-wing governments under Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been the prime minister nearly without interruption for the past 15 years.

It's a generalization, but based on much of what we're seeing it seems largely true and understandable.

Those closer to the atrocities of Nazi Germany and WW2 are more likely to relate to and understand the seriousness and implications of today's Mideast. Btw, da Buffoon should be hung by his neck for pretending to stand with the Jewish people at the Holocaust remembrance, stating he "will never forget" and the very next day, stopping arms shipments, which were paid fir the Israeli government and approved by Congress. Pitiful, aina?

#neveragain
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #562 on: May 11, 2024, 06:36:22 PM »
Suggesting the president be executed for not sharing one's foreign policy opinion is a totally normal, not radicalized nutjob, thing to say.

#contactingthesecretservice
#betterlawyerup

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #563 on: May 11, 2024, 06:46:10 PM »
Succinct and spot on, hey?

Bill Ackman a Jewish billionaire and a former supporter of the Democratic Party writes on X:

“By withholding weapons from Israel in the midst of its hostage negotiations with Hamas, President Biden sent a clear signal to Hamas that the administration was tipping the scale in the negotiations in Hamas’ favor. This took pressure off Hamas, leading it to reduce its offer to Israel, ultimately killing the deal. 

Now why would Biden abandon an important ally while it was negotiating the return of hostages including five or more Americans?

The answer of course is political. Biden is at risk of losing the Muslim vote in Michigan and other key states, and he is leveraging Israel to advance himself with these constituents. 

In other words, Biden is attempting to garner votes by impairing an ally’s ability to defeat a terrorist group that seeks the total destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. 

I don’t know how anyone that cares about Israel or the Jewish people could vote for Biden due to his actions here. 

Even if you don’t care about Jews or Israel, think about the damage this does to our relationships with allies around the world. Biden has made eminently clear that he is prepared to impair one of our key allies’ ability to fight an enemy in order to win more votes at home. 

A president who cared about his reputation and that of our country would never behave this way. I can therefore only conclude that these disastrous policy decisions are made by others in the administration as the president no longer has the capability or judgment to make them himself. 

Do we really want four more years of this?”
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Goose

• All American
« Reply #564 on: May 11, 2024, 06:56:17 PM »
Doc

Great post. You will get bashed for your views by the usual suspects, but thanks for posting.

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #565 on: May 11, 2024, 06:57:36 PM »
that flushing sound you hear is not as many here might guess leeeko reeeko getting a drink of water, but our reputation with what used to be called our allies
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #566 on: May 11, 2024, 07:00:30 PM »
that flushing sound you hear is not as many here might guess leeeko reeeko getting a drink of water, but our reputation with what used to be called our allies

https://x.com/accountablegop/status/1789441925579227560?s=46&t=QSiaGcOIKZrrpw0ciZkI5QA

lol
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #567 on: May 11, 2024, 07:03:02 PM »
The Boomers are hitting the chablis hard tonight.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 07:28:44 PM by Pakuni »

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #568 on: May 11, 2024, 07:18:33 PM »
Doc

Great post. You will get bashed for your views by the usual suspects, but thanks for posting.

Goose,
I'm like a duck in rain. I'll just shake off all the droplets, hey?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

NCMUFan

• All American
« Reply #569 on: May 11, 2024, 09:32:54 PM »
It's a mess.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 06:33:15 AM by NCMUFan »

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #570 on: May 11, 2024, 10:10:11 PM »
Bill Ackman is by and large a dipcrap.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #571 on: May 11, 2024, 11:25:05 PM »
We ever figure out if his wife was thrown in federal supermax for plagiarism at an Ivy League school?

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #572 on: May 12, 2024, 12:33:19 AM »
Our reluctance to supply Israel with arms may have something to do with not wanting to be a part of actions like this again (this was posted previously):

https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

The ICC was widely expected to bring warcrimes, crimes against humanity, and possibly genocide charges against Netanyahu and their generals a couple weeks ago. As a result the US and Israel openly threatened the ICC with retaliation.

Maybe we didn't want to supply arms, because we could be directly implicated (and charged) in warcrimes if we gave them weapons that they then used in Rafah, knowing that the above transpired previously, and knowing the history of indiscriminate attacks in this conflict.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #573 on: May 12, 2024, 03:28:15 AM »
Nah, its all 'bout garnerin' Arab votes for da Buffoon ta keep a dead man walkin', aina?

#shameful
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

Mutaman

• All American
  • "Technically this is true."
« Reply #574 on: May 12, 2024, 03:36:05 AM »
RFK Jr. might not be the only one with a worm crawling around in his brain.

Fake news: Everyone agreed that the worm died after eating part of JR's brain.