collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories--Are you a Buff or are they Bunk?  (Read 32176 times)

tower912

• All American
Re: Conspiracy Theories--Are you a Buff or are they Bunk?
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2019, 11:38:51 AM »
Usually no.   Today.....
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2019, 11:48:57 AM »
FBI is on the case so that should make everyone feel comfortable.  LOL
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2019, 01:04:04 PM »
A lot to unwrap here

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2019, 01:05:31 PM »

As usual, the creep wants to start in on politics.

Eldon

• All American
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2019, 03:18:11 PM »
After the unsealing of the documents yesterday, I said "welp, Epstein is a dead man in the next few weeks."

Sure enough.

Two things surprise me:
1) It's awfully brazen to kill him less than 24 hours after the unsealing of the documents.
2) I'm surprised that he didn't fake his own death, have a closed casket funeral, and move to Paraguay (Kenneth Lay).

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #155 on: August 10, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »
As usual, the creep wants to start in on politics.

Law enforcement...last I checked FBI was the “premier” law enforcement agency in the US.  What is the equivalent up there in Canada?
"I hate everything about this job except the games, Everything. I don't even get affected anymore by the winning, by the ratings, those things. The trouble is, it will sound like an excuse because we've never won the national championship, but winning just isn't all that important to me.” Al McGuire

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2019, 04:02:12 PM »
After the unsealing of the documents yesterday, I said "welp, Epstein is a dead man in the next few weeks."

Sure enough.

Two things surprise me:
1) It's awfully brazen to kill him less than 24 hours after the unsealing of the documents.
2) I'm surprised that he didn't fake his own death, have a closed casket funeral, and move to Paraguay (Kenneth Lay).

People already saying that is happening, thus conspiracy theories are alive and well today.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #158 on: August 10, 2019, 05:27:01 PM »
This was posted several weeks ago by a former inmate.  Nailed it.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/rule-of-law/when-will-epstein-be-found-dead-before-or-after-a-deal/
What is the evidence or information that risked coming out if he went to trial Who most would have such NOT to be revealed
Criminology looks first for those with motive
Match the info to those most wanting its continued secrecy they are suspects
Unless we know the above it’s never launching as a conspiracy
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 05:28:54 PM by houwarrior »
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2019, 07:35:27 PM »
What is the evidence or information that risked coming out if he went to trial Who most would have such NOT to be revealed
Criminology looks first for those with motive
Match the info to those most wanting its continued secrecy they are suspects
Unless we know the above it’s never launching as a conspiracy

The reason this is ripe for a conspiracy theory is because the list of people that would possibly have motive is long.

The fact that suicide watch was dropped, raises serious questions. Whoever signed off on that is going to be investigated heavily. This one is way too suspicious.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2019, 07:36:52 PM »
Law enforcement...last I checked FBI was the “premier” law enforcement agency in the US.  What is the equivalent up there in Canada?

Drop the act. People aren't stupid. Anyone with half a brain knew exactly what you were implying and it was political. Don't insult peoples intelligence.

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »
Drop the act. People aren't stupid. Anyone with half a brain knew exactly what you were implying and it was political. Don't insult peoples intelligence.

I didn’t think it was possible to insult yours.  The FBI has been in serious trouble for dropping the ball the last five to 10 years.  Not political in the slightest, great piece in Time Magazine last year how they are in crisis due to all the missteps including Parkland, Orlando, Oregon, etc.  The conviction rate for FBI referred cases is down to 47% while it is close to 75% for other law enforcement agencies.  That has nothing to do with politics, this is their ability to be competent in law enforcement....will be interesting to see if they can get their mojo back.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 09:11:54 PM by Cheeks »

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »
I didn’t think it was possible to insult yours.  The FBI has been in serious trouble for drooping the ball the last five to 10 years.  Not political in the slightest, great piece in Time Magazine last year how they are in crisis due to all the missteps including Parkland, Orlando, Oregon, etc.  The conviction rate for FBI referred cases is down to 47% while it is close to 75% for other law enforcement agencies.  That has nothing to do with politics, this is their ability to be competent in law enforcement....will be interesting to see if they can get their mojo back.

Politics and personal attacks.

Serious question. What kind of person gets joy out of personally attacking people on an anonymous message board?

I seriously think it is a goal of yours to see how many threads you can get locked. I personally hope they don't lock it, as it seems like that would be rewarding you for your behavior.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 09:11:31 PM by forgetful »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2019, 09:14:29 PM »
Politics and personal attacks.

Serious question. What kind of person gets joy out of personally attacking people on an anonymous message board?

I seriously think it is a goal of yours to see how many threads you can get locked. I personally hope they don't lock it, as it seems like that would be rewarding you for your behavior.

That’s funny since MU82 has locked more threads than anyone the last 6 months and it isn’t close.

You insulted me, I gave it right back.  I take no joy in it, did you take joy in it with your comments?  My comments have nothing to do with politics, stop lying and insulting me that they do.

HouWarrior

• All American
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2019, 11:57:50 PM »
The reason this is ripe for a conspiracy theory is because the list of people that would possibly have motive is long.

The fact that suicide watch was dropped, raises serious questions. Whoever signed off on that is going to be investigated heavily. This one is way too suspicious.
Who are the people with? In my readings on this I havent seen allusions to anyone who might have wanted this done.
I understand victims and counsel wanting their justice, recovery etc...but they would prefer him alive...and not dead.

..."the list of people that would possibly have motive is long...." Who are they?
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

dgies9156

• All American
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2019, 08:19:02 AM »

Our FBI? The one in the USA?

The one started and led for 50 years by J. Edgar Hoover?

Oh that one!!!!! Boy I feel better already!

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2019, 09:25:55 AM »

Hehe.  Yup, that one.  Pillars of virtue.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2019, 09:56:54 AM »
Who are the people with? In my readings on this I havent seen allusions to anyone who might have wanted this done.
I understand victims and counsel wanting their justice, recovery etc...but they would prefer him alive...and not dead.

..."the list of people that would possibly have motive is long...." Who are they?

There are a number of wealthy elite, and powerful politicians that have been accused of being involved in his sex ring. There was push to get him to name names and provide evidence of wrong doing by these other individuals.

Dead men tell no tales.

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2019, 11:46:05 AM »

I expect Chico to do Putin’s work. That’s where his loyalties lie. You surprise me.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2019, 12:00:32 PM »
I expect Chico to do Putin’s work. That’s where his loyalties lie. You surprise me.

Interesting anti-law enforcement hot takes from the same people outraged over a football player's socks, huh?

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2019, 04:56:44 PM »
Interesting anti-law enforcement hot takes from the same people outraged over a football player's socks, huh?

One of my closest friends is an agent 18 years and many of the rank and file are sick of what has happened at the heads of the bureau for a number of years.  One can be very pro law enforcement and be disgusted with the corruption and malfeasance in the management of it.  Not hard at all.  Was Hoover a pillar of virtue?  How was my comment off base?  If a department has 100 cops and 3 of them are corrupt and bad, I call them out am I anti-law enforcement?  Please Pakuni, you are smarter than that but the last few days you have been struggling with your commentary.  Need to up your game.

As for Jockey’s comments, political but of course will be allowed here.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:31:35 PM by Cheeks »

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2019, 04:58:11 PM »

My loyalties lie with anti corruption law enforcement, of which Hoover was not.

The rest of your post was blatantly political
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:00:31 PM by Cheeks »

Frenns Liquor Depot

• All American
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »
Nm
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:43:10 PM by Frenns Liquor Depot »

mu03eng

• All American
    • Scrambled Eggs Podcast
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2019, 08:03:11 AM »
I firmly believe Epstein was killed.....too many powerful people on both sides with too much to lose for him to have lived longer.
"A Plan? Oh man, I hate plans. That means were gonna have to do stuff. Can't we just have a strategy......or a mission statement."

Cheeks

• All American
  • Hall of Fame Hugger
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2019, 08:23:46 AM »
I firmly believe Epstein was killed.....too many powerful people on both sides with too much to lose for him to have lived longer.

Maybe, but his close associate who supposedly put most of the hookups together is very much alive....plenty of evidence around if needed.