[Today at 04:40:04 PM]

Where is Marquette? by Dr. Blackheart
[Today at 04:38:52 PM]

2024 Coaching Carousel by THRILLHO
[Today at 04:05:24 PM]

10 years after “Done Deal” … It’s Happening! by The Sultan of Semantics
[Today at 03:24:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: How are the terms walk-on,scholarship player etc allocated to members?  (Read 6807 times)

detroitwarrior

• Starter
I am curious. How are the terms walk-on,scholarship player,team player,etc allocated to the member profiles on the site? Is it the number of posts?
Once a warrior always a warrior.

mu_hilltopper

• Warrior
  • Global Moderator
  • All American
    • https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
Number of posts.

detroitwarrior

• Starter
Thanks Hilltopper...I thought as much...I better get cracking if I want to be a starter someday. ;D
Once a warrior always a warrior.

Sir Lawrence

• All American
I've always wondered why some of us are listed as "registered users" and some, even those with many posts, are not?
Ludum habemus.

rocky_warrior

• Global Moderator
  • All American
I've always wondered why some of us are listed as "registered users" and some, even those with many posts, are not?

Oh...that's because of some permission plans we had for the site early on that later got abandoned.  So, if you were one of the first 800 or so users registered you got the the "Registered User" tag, but after that point we haven't applied it to people.  Regardless, it doesn't add or subtract any permissions as opposed to those that don't have the tag.

feedback