Joplin1

'22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

* Big East Standings

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: Mbakwe  (Read 10270 times)

mufan924

• Starter
  • we are marquette
Re: Mbakwe
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 06:43:37 PM »
as ken the hawk harrelson says, He Gone! ... maybe

ha

but seriously hope he stays
"it's over...it's been over" -George Carlin

MR.HAYWARD

• All American
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 09:19:24 PM »
i think NW is gone hopefully we salvaged TT and are all set for next year.  Go get them Buzz

TVDirector

• All American
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
on the surface, this doesn't make sense-

pulls the redshirt late in this past season 'cause he wants to play...
THEN
transfer out to sit a year somewhere else.

PLUS
lose the starting job (presumably) at an upper tier BIG EAST school.

there must be something much deeper here that would promote him to head out-
closer to home?  no schollies at Minnesota, right?
St. Loo ain't closer...

it's got me scratching my head....

LastWarrior

• All American
  • Let's Go Warriors!!
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
Looks like some people on this thread have some explaining to do. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:41:07 PM by LastWarrior »
"The Lord is a Warrior" - Exodus 15:3

esotericmindguy

• All American
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »
They said they knew TM personally, but I'm guessing they aren't close.  I wouldn't think TM would be going around telling everyone on campus about his plans....so who knows.

str8fromcali

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 12:41:43 PM »
i don't know where other ppl got their source, but come on people! i know trevor personally, trust me i do know him, and he's not going anywhere. he doesn't want to leave mu so i'd just like to clear that up. i know you all want to talk about rumors and all but remember these are just rumors and he's sticking around you WILL see him in an MU uni next year. mark my word!!!

77ncaachamps

• All American
  • Last of the Warrior Class
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 12:57:19 PM »
i don't know where other ppl got their source, but come on people! i know trevor personally, trust me i do know him, and he's not going anywhere. he doesn't want to leave mu so i'd just like to clear that up. i know you all want to talk about rumors and all but remember these are just rumors and he's sticking around you WILL see him in an MU uni next year. mark my word!!!

i LOVE messageboards!  :D
SS Marquette

RawdogDX

• All American
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »
i really think he'd appreciate it if you all stopped talking about this too..the kid's not going anywhere so get otta his business. how would you feel if there were a ton of rumors up online about you?

Do these rumors come with free tuition?  It's part of the deal, but if you were curious.
There are ton's of rumors about me online.  Most can be found at HotChicksWhoLikeHugeSlongs.com.

THEGYMBAR

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 01:08:16 PM »
I was told weeks ago he was leaving and that is why TC played him. TM did not want to basically sit out 2y in a row. Makes perfect sense to me because only a moron of a coach would allow a kid to waste a year of eligibility for a dozen games.

TC and the staff knew he was leaving. Very, very reliable source on this one. He is gone unless Buzz talks him out of it.

FrennA

• Scholarship Player
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 01:10:06 PM »

Rawdog - that was hilarious!  So anyway, how hot are you?

Coobeys Oil Depot

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »

Considering the Marquette beat reporter published the info last week that Mbakwe was thinking of transferring you can't get upset at message board dorks talking about the possibility.

RawdogDX

• All American
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2008, 01:53:57 PM »

I think you might be confused as to which grouping i was indicating i was in. (huge slongs, not hot chicks)  But if you really want to know, I'd put myself in the high 6 - low 7 range.  But I usually drop the pounds i put on over winter in the spring and can make a low 8 by august on a good hair day.

ZiggysFryBoy

• All American
  • MEDITERRANEAN TACOS!
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 07:32:50 PM »

I think you might be confused as to which grouping i was indicating i was in. (huge slongs, not hot chicks)  But if you really want to know, I'd put myself in the high 6 - low 7 range.  But I usually drop the pounds i put on over winter in the spring and can make a low 8 by august on a good hair day.

maybe on a scale of 1-100.   :-*

shaquilvaine

• Starter
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 08:13:48 PM »
I heard from a realtor that Trevor and the rest of the team just moved into a new home in the falls valued at 1.5 million.  He must not be going anywhere. 

BrewCity83

• All American
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:24 AM »
I heard from a realtor that Trevor and the rest of the team just moved into a new home in the falls valued at 1.5 million.  He must not be going anywhere. 

I saw the footage on MTV...I think it's for the Real World XIV.  Trevor was on the clip, moving into the new house with his team.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

jaybilaswho?

• All American
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 10:13:41 AM »
Trevor is leaving to start his own school and his own team. He is then going to get Chuck Norris to coach the team and recruit the hell out of american while still schooling the low lifes of texas. Word on the street, trust me, is that Trevor is going to build an arena, with his own two hands, that rivals the Mall of America.

After he takes his team to the national title, D-I of course, he is going to run for president, which he will win, and spearhead a project to build a colony on Mars, only so he can open another school and take that team to the intergalactic championship, beating a team that resembles the cast of Space Jam 3,745 to 12.5

That is why Trevor is leaving... I guarantee it.
"A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious." Al McGuire

Secret of the Ouse

• Starter
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 01:51:13 PM »
baby mama drama

muwarrior87

• All American
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 04:14:44 PM »
baby mama drama

if he goes, i'll second that

Litehouse

• All American
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 04:20:36 PM »
baby mama drama

if he goes, i'll second that

I interpretted the post as giving an explanation why he would go.

feedback