Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]


1977 Championship 50th Anniversary (New Uniform) by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[October 05, 2026, 08:54:38 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


SoCalEagle


MuggsyB

The Padres have played some really good defense tonight.

MuggsyB


forgetful

Might have been one of the craziest plays I've seen.

MuggsyB

#1529
Quote from: forgetful on October 03, 2026, 11:06:43 PMMight have been one of the craziest plays I've seen.

Unreal.  Has that ever happened before?

Jockey


Shaka Shart

Quote from: MuggsyB on October 03, 2026, 11:08:07 PMUnteal.  Has that ever happened before?

Nobody uses teal anymore
#BanGBWarrior

wadesworld

Never even considered that was a possibility in this park. I don't know how a ball hit with that trajectory could've been hit that far but it appeared to be a no doubter.

But maybe we should ask Craig Counsell if it would've been a homer in another park.

Shaka Shart

PCA would have caught that before it hit the wire
#BanGBWarrior

SoCalEagle

Brewers did what they had to do in order to win. The sign of a tough team. Miz a non factor and they still take game 1.

wadesworld

Quote from: Shaka Shart on October 03, 2026, 11:09:40 PMPCA would have caught that before it hit the wire

fWAR just jumped a point for the mentality.

MuggsyB

Quote from: wadesworld on October 03, 2026, 11:09:27 PMNever even considered that was a possibility in this park. I don't know how a ball hit with that trajectory could've been hit that far but it appeared to be a no doubter.

But maybe we should ask Craig Counsell if it would've been a homer in another park.

I mean if it was a no doubter I'm not sure I've seen a homer hit that high. 

Shaka Shart

Quote from: MuggsyB on October 03, 2026, 11:13:18 PMI mean if it was a no doubter I'm not sure I've seen a homer hit that high.

I'm sure they all look that high to you from that angle
#BanGBWarrior

PointWarrior

How did the brewers even compete with the hottest team in baseball, much less win.

MuggsyB

Quote from: Shaka Shart on October 03, 2026, 11:15:49 PMI'm sure they all look that high to you from that angle

Touche. 

CreightonWarrior

Incredible performance by the bullpen tonight

Chourio is only 22 but already a brewers legend. 

cheebs09

Quote from: wadesworld on October 03, 2026, 11:09:27 PMNever even considered that was a possibility in this park. I don't know how a ball hit with that trajectory could've been hit that far but it appeared to be a no doubter.

But maybe we should ask Craig Counsell if it would've been a homer in another park.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a ball hit the roof. Thank goodness for fall weather. I also feel there's a chance that hooks foul. When he hit it, I thought he was watching if it went in the seats on the foul line.

GB Warrior

Statcast had that going 325. Trust the parabola.

MuggsyB

Quote from: cheebs09 on October 03, 2026, 11:23:51 PMI'm not sure I've ever seen a ball hit the roof. Thank goodness for fall weather. I also feel there's a chance that hooks foul. When he hit it, I thought he was watching if it went in the seats on the foul line.

Murphy said he thought the ball was definitely going foul.

Jockey

Quote from: GB Warrior on October 03, 2026, 11:38:15 PMStatcast had that going 325. Trust the parabola.


If you watch Churio, he wasn't racing back to the wall. Looked like he was playing a ball by the warning track.

GB Warrior

Quote from: Jockey on October 04, 2026, 12:38:32 AMIf you watch Churio, he wasn't racing back to the wall. Looked like he was playing a ball by the warning track.

Certainly looked like it was curling too. Who knows. Take the win and don't apologize.

MU82

I don't dislike Wainwright and Pierzynski, but they sounded dopey. Amin literally read them the rule - which clearly explained that it was going to be an out - but they kept saying it was gonna be ruled a home run.

Great win by the Crew, surviving a rare rough start by the Miz. It's what real good teams do.

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

WhiteTrash

Both teams play on the same field with the same rules. Can't make it any fairer than that.

I am a recent bandwagon Brewer fan, so I did like the final score, but either way, that was the most exciting game of the post season. These are two really great teams.

cheebs09

It was nice to have Morejon throw 30 pitches in a loss and get a run on the bullpen. Hopefully we can get a good outing from Henderson today. Granted, the off day tomorrow should probably negate too much bullpen fatigue.


The Sultan

Quote from: cheebs09 on October 03, 2026, 11:23:51 PMI'm not sure I've ever seen a ball hit the roof. Thank goodness for fall weather. I also feel there's a chance that hooks foul. When he hit it, I thought he was watching if it went in the seats on the foul line.


It happened in the 2008 playoffs against the Phillies. Craig Counsell made the catch.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DieHardBrewersFan/posts/3519521198218649/
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Previous topic - Next topic