Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


Pakuni

Quote from: wadesworld on September 30, 2026, 07:44:54 PMThank god they didn't enjoy watching the progress of the team last year and saved all their joy for this year.

Sadly, I did enjoy some of the progress last season and now I'm numb.

GB Warrior

PCA showing that elite plate discipline early

Dish

Sunday night, I told my two boys "you're skipping school Tuesday & Wednesday, we're going down to Houston and coming home with two victories!".

One of the greatest experiences of my life, so glad we did this.

wadesworld

Quote from: Dish on September 30, 2026, 09:37:20 PMSunday night, I told my two boys "you're skipping school Tuesday & Wednesday, we're going down to Houston and coming home with two victories!".

One of the greatest experiences of my life, so glad we did this.

With the Astros finishing the year 2 games under .500 including the Playoffs, are you all even allowed to enjoy this?

SoCalEagle

Awesome, Dish.  Simply awesome.  Now we all gotta cheer for the Sox vs. Cleveland, right? 

GB Warrior

Brewers are in trouble now. Padres didn't fly the L so they aren't cursed.

PointWarrior

Cubs had a nice fart in the wind season.

MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Jockey


Shaka Shart

Quote from: Pakuni on September 30, 2026, 08:08:14 PMSadly, I did enjoy some of the progress last season and now I'm numb.

You were warned. No pity for you
#BanGBWarrior

CreightonWarrior

Not loving the padres matchup. Really the only team that kicked the brewers @$$ this year.

tower912

Every team/fanbase but one finishes the season disappointed.

SD is hot and has been so for a minute.  Milwaukee has been hot all season.   Should be fun to watch.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: CreightonWarrior on October 01, 2026, 07:11:12 AMNot loving the padres matchup. Really the only team that kicked the brewers @$$ this year.

The Cubs kicked the Padres ass this season.  All of the teams in the NL are good except the Cubs.   

tower912

Quote from: MuggsyB on October 01, 2026, 08:28:31 AMThe Cubs kicked the Padres ass this season.  All of the teams in the NL are good except the Cubs.   
Rockies and Giants were crappy.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

The Sultan

Quote from: Jockey on October 01, 2026, 01:09:21 AMCounsel choked.


No manager was winning with that pitching staff.
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

cheebs09

Looking back at the games when they were swept, the Brewers had a chance to win 2 out of 3. The other game was the start of the Harrison wheels falling off.

If they can get a strong start out of Miz and the bats stay hot, I'm hoping they can get a quick start and negate the Padres bullpen a bit.

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on October 01, 2026, 08:31:12 AMRockies and Giants were crappy.

I obviously meant the playoffs.  Everyone needs to settle down.  The Brewers have a tremendous opportunity.  It's time to step-up and shut-up all the doubters.

MuggsyB

Quote from: The Sultan on October 01, 2026, 08:47:30 AMNo manager was winning with that pitching staff.

Their 1 run in two games, with their top 3 going 0-18, didn't exactly impress me either. 

Pakuni

Quote from: The Sultan on October 01, 2026, 08:47:30 AMNo manager was winning with that pitching staff.

Or with his two best hitters going a combined 0-for-15 with 8 Ks.

WhiteTrash

Quote from: tower912 on October 01, 2026, 07:15:34 AMEvery team/fanbase but one finishes the season disappointed.

Everything after 70 wins for the Sox has been 'icing on the cake' for me.  ;)

LloydsLegs

Quote from: tower912 on September 29, 2026, 07:53:58 PMHe probably won't do it for nationally broadcast playoff games, but his pop culture references are sublime during regular season games.

He currently feels like a pass first PG setting up his teammates.

When the Sox were so bad, he was only saving grace.

GB Warrior

What was your favorite PCA hit this postseason?

Jockey

Quote from: The Sultan on October 01, 2026, 08:47:30 AMNo manager was winning with that pitching staff.

Then it would seem to be on Hoyer. He brought in Cabrera, Gausman, Holmes, Maton, etc.

cheebs09

I don't know that there was anything Counsell could have done with pitching, but I feel he's wound so tight in the playoffs, his teams get tight as well.

JWags85

Quote from: Dish on September 30, 2026, 09:37:20 PMSunday night, I told my two boys "you're skipping school Tuesday & Wednesday, we're going down to Houston and coming home with two victories!".

One of the greatest experiences of my life, so glad we did this.

Reminiscent of when I got called to the office my senior year of HS in 2003 cause my Dad was on the phone, he told me I had to tell the neighbor that normally drove to/from to school that his mom was going to pick him up...cause he bought FF tickets in NOLA and we had a flight to Biloxi leaving in 3 hours so I had to get the hell home right now and pack.  Never hesitate when it comes to memory/experience opportunities like that.

Now that the Cubs are done and I don't have to worry about battling Chicago baseball karma, I can admit it's really cool stuff for the Sox.  Not having lived in Chicago for 7-8 years, my animus for Sox fans, based on a dozen trips to the South Side, has dissipated a decent amount.  I'm not gonna morph into a corny "Cubs fan here, best of luck guys!!!" but I can admit it's an EXTREMELY likable team personality wise.  #IAMJAPANEEEEEEESSEEE

And getting this out of a pitcher who has been hurt all year is fantastic.

https://x.com/andybehrens/status/2105476165930823770?s=46

Previous topic - Next topic