Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


tower912

Nice game, White Sox.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Warriors4ever

Thanks tower I am taking personal credit. I have my Sox Pope hat....

MuggsyB

I know this isn't breaking news but Jason Benetti is excellent. Tremendous versatility as well. 

tower912

#1428
He probably won't do it for nationally broadcast playoff games, but his pop culture references are sublime during regular season games.

He currently feels like a pass first PG setting up his teammates.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on September 29, 2026, 07:53:58 PMHe probably won't do it for nationally broadcast playoff games, but his pop culture references are sublime during regular season games.

He currently feels like a pass first PG setting up his teammates.

The guy is absolutely fantastic.  He should be doing more premiere events.

tower912

#1430
He will.

He announces MLB, NBA, NFL, UFL, college basketball, college football.   
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on September 29, 2026, 08:19:52 PMHe will.

Well doesn't that mean some of these other broadcasters should be shoved aside? 

MuggsyB

For example, Joe Davis?

Why, just why??

MuggsyB

PCA's vert has not been there in the 1st inning. 

GB Warrior

Padres followed the exact same script against Boyd as the Brewers in G1 of the DS last year. Dude throws strikes; swing early, swing often.

CreightonWarrior

Quote from: MuggsyB on September 29, 2026, 09:20:42 PMPCA's vert has not been there in the 1st inning. 
the ball was too low for him.

Dish

Quote from: MuggsyB on September 29, 2026, 07:43:47 PMI know this isn't breaking news but Jason Benetti is excellent. Tremendous versatility as well. 

He's also the nicest person you'll ever meet.

MuggsyB

The Cubs are not having an enjoyable evening.

Shaka Shart

MVPCA so elite he doesn't get tossed for egregiously arguing strikes
#BanGBWarrior

GB Warrior

#1439
Quote from: Shaka Shart on September 29, 2026, 11:37:45 PMMVPCA so elite he doesn't get tossed for egregiously arguing strikes

When you're famous they let you do it.

He could stand in the middle of Michigan Ave and shoot someone and wouldn't get ejected.

MU82

Moral victory for the Cubbies: When the Padres put in a pitcher who hadn't thrown in an MLB game for about 20 years, they finally got the ball out of the infield!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

cheebs09

Hoping the Padres start regressing to the mean soon.

wadesworld

Quote from: cheebs09 on September 30, 2026, 09:09:48 AMHoping the Padres start regressing to the mean soon.

Hopefully they lose today and we get a 3rd game either way.

TallTitan34

Quote from: MuggsyB on September 29, 2026, 07:43:47 PMI know this isn't breaking news but Jason Benetti is excellent. Tremendous versatility as well. 

Jason is awesome.

Great moment from a week or two ago:  https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/1wmsnck/camera_man_roasts_benetti_after_his_nerdy_comment/

JWags85

Quote from: TallTitan34 on September 30, 2026, 11:39:04 AMJason is awesome.

Great moment from a week or two ago:  https://www.reddit.com/r/baseball/comments/1wmsnck/camera_man_roasts_benetti_after_his_nerdy_comment/

He's a fantastically rare gem in the sense that I genuinely don't think I've ever heard a negative about Benetti, professionally or personally.  There is the occasional dope on social media who criticizes him as a PBP guy, but its an extreme outlier and he's pretty much universally praised, across all sports he does.  And every anecdote from people who met or worked with him is obviously sparkling.

MuggsyB

Congrats to the CSW.  Pretty remarkable turnaround. 

Shaka Shart

I'm harder than a 4.136578 rated pickleball player in the men's locker room sauna
#BanGBWarrior

tower912

Congratulations to the White Sox and their fans.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

wadesworld

Thank god they didn't enjoy watching the progress of the team last year and saved all their joy for this year.

MurphysTillClose

Getting night game NMD levels drunk next Wednesday at the Rate. Go Sox.

Previous topic - Next topic