Main Menu
collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

wadesworld

Stevens. HM Nigel.

Backcourt is going to be special. Hoping Stevens buys into being a hound defensively. His shooting is legit, and I think he'll add to his off the dribble game and be able to attack closeouts.

MuggsyB


GoldenEagles03

Stevens.

He is so smooth and calm out there.
VIOLENCE!

WellsstreetWanderer

Stevens tonight  tough defense and sharpshooter

Juan Anderson's Mixtape

"Wonky J" Stevens

Jay Bee

"Sophomore Slump" Stevens!
The portal is NOT closed.

WarriorHal

Stevens all the way with his career high points. James did it all again, but that's routine at this point.

Zog from Margo

Quote from: wadesworld on March 04, 2026, 07:58:02 PMStevens. HM Nigel.

Backcourt is going to be special. Hoping Stevens buys into being a hound defensively. His shooting is legit, and I think he'll add to his off the dribble game and be able to attack closeouts.

Ditto

Vander Blue Man Group


Nukem2

Has to be Stevens. NJ with his usual.

panda


mug644

Quote from: GoldenEagles03 on March 04, 2026, 08:06:28 PMStevens.

He is so smooth and calm out there.

Totally agree. Stevens for SOTG.

mugrack


Warrior of Law

The best part was the W came with minimal senior contributions. There's a nucleus to work with.
"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free."  Clarence Darrow

jfp61


NCMUFan


Xact

The value of value is valueless.

mileskishnish72

Adrien. First of many, I hope.

BM1090


forgetful


MarquetteMike1977

#20
Adrien Stevens SOTG

Nigel James Honorable mention 7 Rebounds.

DoctorV


Daniel

Yes. I'm thinking Stevens -   
lol. Yes!

Norm


CTWarrior

One more vote for Stevens
Calvin:  I'm a genius.  But I'm a misunderstood genius. 
Hobbes:  What's misunderstood about you?
Calvin:  Nobody thinks I'm a genius.

Previous topic - Next topic