collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by The Sultan
[Today at 03:11:03 PM]


Judge Rules that Last Years Seniors Are Eligible for a 5th Year by Hards Alumni
[Today at 02:10:22 PM]


2026 Coaching Carousel by Pakuni
[Today at 01:27:38 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

Judge Smails


The Sultan

"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Viper

Will we play Buzz in the E8 on the 29th or 30th?
Better dead, than RED

MU82

How much will we beat Duke by on April 7?
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

K1 Lover

A post like this means we're definitely going to lose tonight.

MUEng92

Quote from: K1 Lover on March 21, 2025, 04:08:06 PMA post like this means we're definitely going to lose tonight.
Part of me is happy someone posted it so it is the reason we lose and not something I did or didn't do today or just in case I wore the wrong shirt.

BrewCity83

The only wrong shirt today would say "LOBOS" on it.
The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose", is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii and surf culture.

GoFastAndWin

 I want Sparty. I want Izzo. I want.....

"You'll have nothing, and like it"

It was this or "put him in the bathroom with coffeecake face!"  Oops, wrong movie.

mileskishnish72

Judge, I was wondering the same thing but decided I didn't need the abuse.

CreightonWarrior

FWIW the actual answer is they release the times at the very end of the night.

RushmoreAcademy

Quote from: MU82 on March 21, 2025, 04:07:07 PMHow much will we beat Duke by on April 7?

4 if Flagg plays, 8 if he doesn't.

Previous topic - Next topic