Main Menu
collapse

Resources

Recent Posts

‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by tower912
[Today at 10:40:22 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!


tower912

Quote from: rocky_warrior on September 10, 2024, 10:05:49 AM
I've now learned that anyone says it's easier to get "natural immunity" is full of sh*t.  Even with a mild case, the vaccine is way preferable.
I continue to be a both/and person.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

jesmu84

Quote from: rocky_warrior on September 10, 2024, 10:05:49 AM
I've now learned that anyone says it's easier to get "natural immunity" is full of sh*t.  Even with a mild case, the vaccine is way preferable.

Our medical professionals will be by any minute now to chastise your choice

TSmith34, Inc.

Quote from: jesmu84 on September 10, 2024, 02:55:21 PM
Our medical professionals will be by any minute now to chastise your choice

Medical professionals are?? LOLOLOLOLOL
"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

MU Fan in Connecticut

Looks like I've joined the summer COVID wave.  Obviously picked up somewhere on my business travel last week.. 
At home test said I was positive.  Low grade fever, nasal drip but strangely light but just enough to be a nuisance, some body aches but also strangely not too bad.
2 hour nap this morning and I never nap.

MU82

#30
My wife and I got our Novavax shots yesterday (along with flu shots).

Fortified!
"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

rocky_warrior

Quote from: MU Fan in Connecticut on September 15, 2024, 02:21:27 PM
Looks like I've joined the summer COVID wave.  Obviously picked up somewhere on my business travel last week.. 
At home test said I was positive.  Low grade fever, nasal drip but strangely light but just enough to be a nuisance, some body aches but also strangely not too bad.
2 hour nap this morning and I never nap.

My fever went away after a few days, but congestion lasted at least a week longer.  Hope you're luckier than me!

TAMU, Knower of Ball

Joined the club this week. Like a nasty headcold.
Quote from: Goose on January 15, 2023, 08:43:46 PM
TAMU

I do know, Newsie is right on you knowing ball.


MU Fan in Connecticut

Quote from: rocky_warrior on September 17, 2024, 04:32:07 PM
My fever went away after a few days, but congestion lasted at least a week longer.  Hope you're luckier than me!

I was pretty much back to normal on Thursday.  5 days after what in hindsight was a first symptom.  My wife convinced me into getting a Paxlovid prescription Sunday afternoon.  I only took for 3 days.  It did a number on my stomach. 

Previous topic - Next topic