collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 01:15:10 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

ATL MU Warrior

Go Creighton. Can't f'ing stand the Dence

Uncle Rico

Providence plays offense like a dentist at medical school
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

HowardsWorld

lol odruo. How is that guy even on the team.

PGsHeroes32

Oduru is Creightons best player
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

Uncle Rico

🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

TSmith34, Inc.

"The greatest economy in the history of the world is on the horizon."

PGsHeroes32

Damn

Our path coulda been Depaul then Prov. But Muggsy mushed it begging for Nova
Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

FairWeatherEagle

Man was I wrong about CR v PR.

MuggsyB


FairWeatherEagle

It's looking like a good tournament

MuggsyB

Quote from: PGsHeroes32 on March 14, 2024, 08:09:20 PM
Damn

Our path coulda been Depaul then Prov. But Muggsy mushed it begging for Nova

I didn't do anything. 

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Uncle Rico

The Dence screwed the Big East
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

ATL MU Warrior

Did I mention how much I can't stand them?  I hope we beat Nova and then run them off the floor

MuggsyB


Daniel

Wow.  Providence with huge win! Whew

Uncle Rico

Glad Creighton lost, McDermott owns Shaka
🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

WarriorDoc

Big East might actually get 6 bids now.

WellsstreetWanderer

They went right at the BE defensive player of the year. lol

21Jumpstreet


MuggsyB

Quote from: ATL MU Warrior on March 14, 2024, 08:15:41 PM
Did I mention how much I can't stand them?  I hope we beat Nova and then run them off the floor

Agreed.  One of these days Oduro will mess with the wrong guy. 

PGsHeroes32

Lazar picking up where the BIG 3 left off....

MarquetteVol

Ecstatic that Creighton lost. So much attitude from such a cute little MVC program. The lights are a lot brighter in NYC than they are in Omaha.


Shaka Shart

#BanGBWarrior

Previous topic - Next topic