collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

Caedin Out a Few Months by JoanofArcMascot
[Today at 01:12:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]


2027 Bracketology by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:24:06 PM]


‘26-27 Schedule by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 07:39:02 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by WhiteTrash
[October 06, 2026, 07:01:51 PM]


Big East offseason news by MU82
[October 06, 2026, 02:05:05 PM]


Open Scrimmage by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 01:46:49 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

MuggsyB

Quote from: Johnny B on November 21, 2023, 03:31:20 PM
Incorrect. It's 130 or 4 pm central tomorrow.

Oh....oops.  I guess that's Hawaii time.  Ty. 

tower912

If you looked at the Maui website, did you do the time conversions?
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

MuggsyB

Quote from: tower912 on November 21, 2023, 03:39:27 PM
If you looked at the Maui website, did you do the time conversions?

I messed up.  All good now.  :)

mugrad_89

UCLA already up 17 on Chaminade.  So so glad we pulled it out last night and didn't have to play this game.

Skatastrophy


MuggsyB

Who do we want in the 1st SF?  I can't stand Purdue but it would be cool to knock of #1 and #2 on consecutive days.  :)

DoctorV

Quote from: MuggsyB on November 21, 2023, 06:56:30 PM
Who do we want in the 1st SF?  I can't stand Purdue but it would be cool to knock of #1 and #2 on consecutive days.  :)

Imo I'd rather Marquette faces Purdue if they win tonight.

The memory of last years loss alone will be plenty of motivation for Shaka- he loves that angle.

Both teams are good, but I'd rather face Purdue for a chance at winning a ship and beating 1/2 b2b nights in that scenario.

More importantly Muggsy, what time should I fire up my evening pour over?

MuggsyB

Quote from: DoctorV on November 21, 2023, 07:06:32 PM
Imo I'd rather Marquette faces Purdue if they win tonight.

The memory of last years loss alone will be plenty of motivation for Shaka- he loves that angle.

Both teams are good, but I'd rather face Purdue for a chance at winning a ship and beating 1/2 b2b nights in that scenario.

More importantly Muggsy, what time should I fire up my evening pour over?

Halftime of G1 Dr. V.  Unless it will keep you up all night. 

MuggsyB


ChitownSpaceForRent

I'm tired of playing Purdue so preferably Tennessee

MuggsyB

Not an aesthetically pleasing game thus far.  Tenn in major foul trouble. 

tower912

Edey leaving with 2.   One day early.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

pbiflyer

Edey would foul out in 5 minutes if they called every time he actually fouled.

MuggsyB

Quote from: pbiflyer on November 21, 2023, 07:48:26 PM
Edey would foul out in 5 minutes if they called every time he actually fouled.

Excellent point pbi.

MuggsyB

Did Painter stay at the Luau through the night? 

MuggsyB

Purdue fans are furious that their team has only taken 22 FT's in the first half. 

MuggsyB

Sorry....make that 26 free throw attempts in a half. 

WhiteTrash


jficke13


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

HowardsWorld


tower912

3rd on Edey was an innovative Interptetation of the rules.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Daniel

#97
Quote from: pbiflyer on November 21, 2023, 07:48:26 PM
Edey would foul out in 5 minutes if they called every time he actually fouled.

He could be called virtually every time he has the ball.  Outrageous what he gets alway will

MuggsyB

To be fair both of these teams are hacking like crazy. 

tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Previous topic - Next topic