collapse

Resources

25-26 SOTG Tally

2025-26 Season SoG Tally
Ross6
James Jr4
Parham1
Stevens1

'24-25 * '23-24 * '22-23
'21-22 * '20-21 * '19-20
'18-19 * '17-18 * '16-17
'15-16 * '14-15 * '13-14
'12-13 * '11-12 * '10-11

Big East Standings

Recent Posts

2026 Coaching Carousel by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 01:15:10 PM]


Big East offseason news by willie warrior
[Today at 12:01:27 PM]


Recruiting as of 6/15/26 by willie warrior
[Today at 11:49:17 AM]


‘26-27 Schedule by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 10:56:27 AM]


Caedin Out a Few Months by MuggsyB
[Today at 08:52:11 AM]


Open Scrimmage by MarquetteMike1977
[Today at 08:44:57 AM]


MASSIVE NCAA rule change yesterday - Foreign Tours by Jay Bee
[October 06, 2026, 08:56:51 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address. We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or signup NOW!

Next up:  @ Green Bay (Exhibition)

Marquette
Marquette @
Green Bay (Ex)
Date/Time: Oct 19, 2026
TV: NA
Schedule for 2026-27
12 - 20

tower912

I cannot watch tonight's game until tomorrow afternoon.    If everyone else would kindly refrain from discussing it until then, yeah, that would be great.    Good talk.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

StillAWarrior

It's a good thing you posted this here and I found out about you.
Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Miss Katie’s


tower912

Gin Blossoms rabbit hole?   I will follow you down this one.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

lawdog77

Hopefully our team shows Rider a new miserable experience.

Hards Alumni


lawdog77

Quote from: Hards Alumni on November 10, 2023, 07:49:44 AM
ugh, my most hated band of the 90s.

stop guys
Even worse than:
Spin Doctors
Creed
Nickleback
Hanson?


tower912

...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Dr. Blackheart


Jay Bee

Quote from: Hards Alumni on November 10, 2023, 07:49:44 AM
ugh, my most hated band of the 90s.

stop guys

Saw them July 4th at the nearby casino amphitheater. Lit led off the evening. Gr8 show
The portal is NOT closed.

tower912

I loved someone posting the picture of Winona Ryder. 
Been trying how to figure out how to use Ryder trucks, Ryder Cup, and Paperback Writer.     Too many choices.
...I'm a rebel just for kicks,  now
I been feeling it since 1966, now...

Hards Alumni


Hards Alumni

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 10, 2023, 08:11:58 AM
Saw them July 4th at the nearby casino amphitheater. Lit led off the evening. Gr8 show

Was your lady sporting the "Rachel"?

Dr. Blackheart

Quote from: tower912 on November 10, 2023, 08:13:27 AM
I loved someone posting the picture of Winona Ryder. 
Been trying how to figure out how to use Ryder trucks, Ryder Cup, and Paperback Writer.     Too many choices.

CC Rider?

Juan Anderson's Mixtape


The Sultan

"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

MU82

"It's not how white men fight." - Tucker Carlson

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell



Newsdreams

Quote from: tower912 on November 10, 2023, 05:24:13 AM
I cannot watch tonight's game until tomorrow afternoon.    If everyone else would kindly refrain from discussing it until then, yeah, that would be great.    Good talk.
I'll post the score on thread title as soon as game is finished
Goal is National Championship
CBP profile my people who landed here over 100 yrs before Mayflower. Most I've had to deal with are ignorant & low IQ.
Can't believe we're living in the land of F 452/1984/Animal Farm/Brave New World/Handmaid's Tale. When travel to Mars begins, expect Starship Troopers

The Sultan

Hards, are you expecting me to be both clever AND original?
"I am one of those who think the best friend of a nation is he who most faithfully rebukes her for her sins—and he her worst enemy, who, under the specious and popular garb of patriotism, seeks to excuse, palliate, and defend them" - Frederick Douglass

Hards Alumni


Previous topic - Next topic