collapse

* Recent Posts

[Paint Touches] Big East programs ranked by NBA representation by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[Today at 12:00:10 AM]

So....What are we ranked on Monday - 11/1/2024? by TAMU, Knower of Ball
[April 28, 2024, 11:58:04 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 09:55:19 PM]

Banquet by Skatastrophy
[April 28, 2024, 06:50:03 PM]

Recruiting as of 3/15/24 by Juan Anderson's Mixtape
[April 28, 2024, 06:37:34 PM]

Big East 2024 Offseason by MU82
[April 28, 2024, 06:32:11 PM]

D-I Logo Quiz by SoCalEagle
[April 28, 2024, 01:23:01 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: MKE RNC Debate Crime Reports  (Read 2873 times)

The Lens

• All American
MKE RNC Debate Crime Reports
« on: August 24, 2023, 11:05:36 AM »
Please use this space to detail all the crime that was inflicted on RNC members upon entering a liberal hellhole such as  Milwaukee.

Personally I have been sending Thoughts AND Prayers that nothing happens but I doubt that happens bc most of Milwaukee is filled with woke libs who don't believe in (Christian) God.
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
Re: MKE RNC Debate Crime Reports
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 11:08:16 AM »
The only crimes were on the debate stage.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2023, 11:14:38 AM »
As an act of solidarlity I sponsored a Coach USA bus to the Bluemound Road Chilis so all of the attendees could dine safely.

I chose Coach USA over GoRiteway bc it has USA in its name and GoRiteway's logo is green and that might offend

#considerate
The Teal Train has left the station and Lens is day drinking in the bar car.    ---- Dr. Blackheart

History is so valuable if you have the humility to learn from it.    ---- Shaka Smart

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2023, 11:20:32 AM »
They did note for national television consumption that 30 people had been shot in the City of Milwaukee from Friday night to Monday morning ( something I already knew from paying attention to such things in the local news).

Don't know why they insist on reporting such facts. Dirty bastard right wingers just trying to stir things up and embarass us--------yet again. Trivial stuff.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2023, 11:23:55 AM »
They did note for national television consumption that 30 people had been shot in the City of Milwaukee from Friday night to Monday morning ( something I already knew from paying attention to such things in the local news).

Don't know why they insist on reporting such facts. Dirty bastard right wingers just trying to stir things up and embarass us--------yet again. Trivial stuff.

I'm sure the candidates offered many great proposals to curb America's gun violence problem.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2023, 11:26:52 AM »
I'm sure the candidates offered many great proposals to curb America's gun violence problem.

They did. None you'd be interested in.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2023, 11:37:23 AM »

They also noted that the Fiserv was home to the Bucks + Marquette

Will this help or hurt recruiting?

Lighthouse 84

• All American
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2023, 11:38:56 AM »
Not a crime, but Brit Hume gave us a mention in the beginning, talking about Fiserv and that the Milwaukee Bucks and Marquette Golden Eagles play there, so we've got that doing for us...which is nice.

I see Lens beat me to it.....
HILLTOP SENIOR SURVEY from 1984 Yearbook: 
Favorite Drinking Establishment:

1. The Avalanche.              7. Major Goolsby's.
2. The Gym.                      8. Park Avenue.
3. The Ardmore.                 9. Mugrack.
4. O'Donohues.                 10. Lighthouse.
5. O'Pagets.
6. Hagerty's.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 11:39:50 AM »

Republicans don't hoop.
Basketball is not a true meritocracy like baseball.
Does anyone hear whistling?

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2023, 11:44:09 AM »
Republicans don't hoop.

Doug Burgum did, until yesterday.  :'(

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2023, 11:47:11 AM »
I heard a Republican got a noose put around their head in the Third Ward while being hit by a bucket of water.  The assailants yelled “feel that blue wave.  This is Never Trump country”

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2023, 11:53:19 AM »
I heard a Republican got a noose put around their head in the Third Ward while being hit by a bucket of water.  The assailants yelled “feel that blue wave.  This is Never Trump country”

The Third Ward does have a high number of college graduates so this tracks. 

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2023, 11:57:35 AM »

Odd that everyone chooses to be a comedian rather that talking about 30 people shot in the City over a roughly 72 hour period.

Should tell anyone interested all they need to know.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 11:59:56 AM »

Help!

Young black men secretly love the Rs.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 12:02:12 PM »
Odd that everyone chooses to be a comedian rather that talking about 30 people shot in the City over a roughly 72 hour period.

With the guns that Rs made sure they had.

The Lens

• All American
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2023, 12:07:19 PM »
Dick, what ideas were suggested last night that would help curb that violence?

I heard a lot about securing our borders, fentynal, Ukraine, the weaponization of the DOJ and school choice. I don't think I heard anything about inner city crime.  You can make the agrument that school choice would help, and I would agree to some extent but we will always need a public school system so choice is not the only answer.

I'm curious as to what you heard that would help?

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2023, 12:23:51 PM »

Dickthedribbler: Hero to the Oppressed, Voice of the Voiceless, Champion of the Urban Underclass.

Rather than using the 30 people shot as an "own the libs" punchline, I'd love to hear yours - or the GOP field's - serious proposals for addressing the crisis. And by serious, I don't mean talking points.

Also, what about Chicago?

Hards Alumni

• All American
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2023, 12:25:23 PM »

The solution to the problem isn't palatable for conservatives nationwide.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2023, 12:35:05 PM »
Dick, what ideas were suggested last night that would help curb that violence?

I heard a lot about securing our borders, fentynal, Ukraine, the weaponization of the DOJ and school choice. I don't think I heard anything about inner city crime.  You can make the agrument that school choice would help, and I would agree to some extent but we will always need a public school system so choice is not the only answer.

I'm curious as to what you heard that would help?

Enforce laws. Plenty was discussed.
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2023, 12:36:06 PM »
Dickthedribbler: Hero to the Oppressed, Voice of the Voiceless, Champion of the Urban Underclass.

Rather than using the 30 people shot as an "own the libs" punchline, I'd love to hear yours - or the GOP field's - serious proposals for addressing the crisis. And by serious, I don't mean talking points.

Also, what about Chicago?

Thanks for the kind words. I do my best.

And about Chicago, there's no crime in Chicago, either. Is there?  I'm told not.

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2023, 12:42:06 PM »

And about Chicago, there's no crime in Chicago, either. Is there?  I'm told not.

Asked for his sincere thoughts on how to curb gun violence, Dick dodges the question entirely.

Jockey

• All American
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2023, 12:43:36 PM »

Could you list the 10 states with the highest murder rates this year? Could you tell me what they have in common?

BTW, Illinois and Wisconsin are not among them.

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2023, 12:58:23 PM »
Could you list the 10 states with the highest murder rates this year? Could you tell me what they have in common?

BTW, Illinois and Wisconsin are not among them.

Well I guess Chicago and Milwaukee have nothing to worry about then, do they? All these shootings are just an illusion concocted by the vast right wing conspiracy folks.

The 30 people who got winged in Milwaukee by flying lead last weekend will be gratified to learn that their liberal friends think that they're statistical outliers.

pbiflyer

• All American
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2023, 01:18:25 PM »
Republicans don't hoop.

Not well anyway:
Burgum says he was playing a game of pickup basketball at a "local university that's got a great reputation for basketball so it was a thrill to be playing in one of their gyms."

When asked if it was Marquette:  "If you're going to go down, go down with one of the top programs"

https://twitter.com/mattsmith_news/status/1694428459034927259?s=20

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2023, 01:26:47 PM »
Well I guess Chicago and Milwaukee have nothing to worry about then, do they? All these shootings are just an illusion concocted by the vast right wing conspiracy folks.

The 30 people who got winged in Milwaukee by flying lead last weekend will be gratified to learn that their liberal friends think that they're statistical outliers.

You're still not answering the question about what you think the solution should be. Probably because you don't actually care about those people and are just using it as a "gotcha".