collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Who brought the blow to the People's House?  (Read 3437 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: Who brought the blow to the People's House?
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2023, 07:32:06 AM »
I am taking it serious.  We got Hunter.  He can no longer be president

This isn't true. One thing we learned from what's going on now with the previous office-holder: Not only can a felon get elected president, he or she even can run the country from prison.

So there's hope yet for Hunter. Maybe he can be fellow felon 45/47's vice president.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2023, 07:34:24 AM »
This isn't true. One thing we learned from what's going on now with the previous office-holder: Not only can a felon get elected president, he or she even can run the country from prison.

So there's hope yet for Hunter. Maybe he can be fellow felon 45/47's vice president.

That’s true.  Hypocrisy isn’t a one-way road, I guess
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

jficke13

• All American
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2023, 08:07:00 AM »
99.9% it was a secret service guy

lawdog77

• All American
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2023, 08:50:06 AM »
My first reply was serious.   I think it will end up being someone we've never heard of and it may end up being a prank gone awry.   A snarky intern?
Does Lee Harvey Oswald have a grandson? He could be the fall guy.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2023, 08:54:34 AM »
Senator Kennedy sure is taking  this seriously.

If my record was as bad as this White House, I'd give my staff blow, too.

Decent line.   

He was snarky.  I must (hutchwas) clutch my pearls now.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

jesmu84

• All American
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2023, 08:55:48 AM »
Why the big deal? It is the "white" house, after all.

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2023, 10:33:40 AM »
Why the big deal? It is the "white" house, after all.

And they found it in the powder room.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

tower912

• All American
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2023, 10:55:39 AM »
Crack investigators on the case.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Jockey

• All American
  • “We want to get rid of the ballots"
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2023, 11:24:31 AM »
I think we now have proof that it was the Columbians - not the Venezuelans - that were behind the stolen election.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2023, 11:29:16 AM »
Clapton.

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2023, 12:10:48 PM »
All of you replying (not you Herm) are funny and clever as you are smart.  Keep trying though.  Your rank hypocrisy is slightly entertaining at least.

The past two presidents at least have both been on the best uppers money can buy. 

At least we can rule out Kamala then.

GB Warrior

• All American
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2023, 12:30:14 PM »
The smart funny clever hypocrisy of this thread is disgusting.

It was funny at first, but we're reaching the end of the line

JWags85

• All American
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2023, 05:51:44 PM »
Do I think it was Hunter’s? Yes.  Do I care? Not in the slightest. It continuing to be a news story or a way to slight Biden or the admin is lame and embarrassing. 

The chances of this being the first or last time this sort of thing has been in the White House is .0001%.  Of course it’s illegal but nothings actually illegal for the political elite or those well connected

Plaque Lives Matter!

• Starter
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2023, 07:28:26 PM »
Do I think it was Hunter’s? Yes.  Do I care? Not in the slightest. It continuing to be a news story or a way to slight Biden or the admin is lame and embarrassing. 

The chances of this being the first or last time this sort of thing has been in the White House is .0001%.  Of course it’s illegal but nothings actually illegal for the political elite or those well connected

Why would you specifically think it is hunter’s? Half the staffers are on some sort of stimulant.

Jay Bee

• All American
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2023, 09:55:52 PM »
Spokeswoman claiming Biden family not there in days when they were. Cool
Thanks for ruining summer, Canada.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2023, 10:29:15 PM »
As with everything Scoop, I blame Wojo.

forgetful

• All American
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2023, 11:33:26 PM »

That seems illogical. He was last at the White House 2-days prior to it being found.

Also, it was apparently found by an entrance frequently used at that time by workers doing construction on the situation room, and by numerous visitors/staff. It was found during a routine patrol, which would rule out it being there for 2+ days. Seems most likely, that it was from a worker, or staff.

But I agree with you, I really don't care. I just find it rude to place the blame on a recovering addict...which even if it was his, we should all be more concerned for his well being than trying to point blame at the President.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2023, 04:14:42 AM »
The public will be lied to whomever the culprit is "determined" to be. Just like all things political. The Buffoon will lick his cone and Buffoon2 will laugh like a hyena. Such is the sorry state of the U.S. now. God save the Queen, hey?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 04:25:50 AM by 4everwarriors »
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2023, 06:24:24 AM »
this admin along with every branch of gubmint surrounding it has been so remarkably distorted and deceitful, they owe the american people a rare bit of candor for a change.  hunter has put himself front and center for criticism and if he wants to clean himself up, maybe he should face the american people and atone for his weaknesses.  he is in so deep in so many piles of steaming... his real recovery program is a weak one at very best. 

recovery is more than just stopping the use of a substance.  recovery encompasses a lifestyle and putting ones deceitful ways along with their illicit habits aside.  painting may be a great way to focus ones energies away from his previous lifestyle to constructively fill in the time previously needed to feed his addictions, but let's be honest here-$500k per painting??  that is just continuing his deceit in a different way. 

hey, how about if hunter came on live tv and and states his innocence and makes amends for all the b.s. on the laptop from russia and starts a new clean life...oh man, i can barely finish this without taking breaks wiping tears of laughter off my keyboard .  he and everyone around him have been making this bed...don't go hiding him behind an addiction thing as it's an affront to all of those who are in fact truly recovering
don't...don't don't don't don't

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2023, 07:04:06 AM »
this admin along with every branch of gubmint surrounding it has been so remarkably distorted and deceitful, they owe the american people a rare bit of candor for a change.  hunter has put himself front and center for criticism and if he wants to clean himself up, maybe he should face the american people and atone for his weaknesses.  he is in so deep in so many piles of steaming... his real recovery program is a weak one at very best. 

recovery is more than just stopping the use of a substance.  recovery encompasses a lifestyle and putting ones deceitful ways along with their illicit habits aside.  painting may be a great way to focus ones energies away from his previous lifestyle to constructively fill in the time previously needed to feed his addictions, but let's be honest here-$500k per painting??  that is just continuing his deceit in a different way. 

hey, how about if hunter came on live tv and and states his innocence and makes amends for all the b.s. on the laptop from russia and starts a new clean life...oh man, i can barely finish this without taking breaks wiping tears of laughter off my keyboard .  he and everyone around him have been making this bed...don't go hiding him behind an addiction thing as it's an affront to all of those who are in fact truly recovering

9.5 out of 10

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2023, 07:07:57 AM »
Yeah, if you are THAT wired in to the whole Hunter Biden "laptop controversy," you probably need to find a hobby. Like, learn to carve wood ducks or something.
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2023, 07:12:00 AM »
Yeah, if you are THAT wired in to the whole Hunter Biden "laptop controversy," you probably need to find a hobby. Like, learn to carve wood ducks or something.

His children need to intervene and find him a nice retirement home that supervises his media consumption.

TSmith34, Inc.

• All American
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2023, 08:21:17 AM »
this admin along with every branch of gubmint surrounding it has been so remarkably distorted and deceitful, they owe the american people a rare bit of candor for a change.
This is just fantastic.
If you think for one second that I am comparing the USA to China you have bumped your hard.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2023, 09:09:13 AM »
Bless your heart.

Boozemon Barro

• All American
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2023, 08:22:12 AM »
I'm thinking the bastard granddaughter had something to do with it. She seems hellbent on making this administration look bad.

feedback