collapse

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

Author Topic: Adios AA  (Read 15336 times)

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
Re: Adios AA
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2023, 10:22:43 PM »
« Last Edit: July 03, 2023, 10:48:36 PM by Uncle Rico »
Ramsey head thoroughly up his ass.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2023, 10:36:14 PM »
Dobbs returned the abortion debate back to the people.

The last couple of years, every time "the people" have gotten to vote on it -- even in the reddest of states -- "the people" have backed a women's right to make their own reproductive decisions.

So now states run by the GOP are changing the rules about how to get the abortion question on their ballots ... because they know "the people" will make losers of the GOP on this issue.

If you can't score the most points, change the rules so that the team scoring the fewest points wins.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

Dickthedribbler

• All American
« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2023, 12:06:21 AM »
There are zero checks and balances on the Supreme Court right now.

This is what the Republican Party wanted, block the Garland confirmation based on zero merit and let it unravel from there.

There are zero checks and balances on the Supreme Court because the Federal Judiciary is, and always has been, a separate and co-equal branch of our Federal Government. The only process akin to "checks and balances" is the constitutionally prescribed ability of Congress to impeach and remove Federal Judges appointed for life, for cause.

Civics 101.

4everwarriors

• All American
« Reply #228 on: July 04, 2023, 03:36:19 AM »
Crean sucks

🐷🐷

Schtick

Copying is the greatest form of flattery, aina?
"Give 'Em Hell, Al"

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #229 on: July 04, 2023, 06:09:47 AM »
Crean sucks

🐷🐷

Schtick

It's their best work...
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

rocket surgeon

• All American
  • NA of course
« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2023, 06:41:18 AM »
how's about making the schools accountable for the financing of it's students and getting the gubmint out of the biness of financing education.  make the schools take the active role in giving the students the best possible route(s) to success and therefore the ability to pay back the loan.

don't...don't don't don't don't

The Hippie Satan of Hyperbole

• All American
  • “Good lord, you are an idiot.” - real chili 83
« Reply #231 on: July 04, 2023, 06:58:18 AM »
how's about making the schools accountable for the financing of it's students and getting the gubmint out of the biness of financing education.  make the schools take the active role in giving the students the best possible route(s) to success and therefore the ability to pay back the loan.

If anything, the government should be investing more into higher education - and that should come with more efforts to control costs.   
“True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.” - Clarence Darrow

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #232 on: July 04, 2023, 08:40:21 AM »

If anything, the government should be investing more into higher education - and that should come with more efforts to control costs.

The last thing we want is an educated populace.  I prefer blind obedience to a piece of cloth and the make believe man in the sky

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2023, 09:48:13 AM »
The last thing we want is an educated populace.  I prefer blind obedience to a piece of cloth and the make believe man in the sky

"I love the uneducated."

tower912

• All American
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2023, 10:11:24 AM »
Poorly educated.
Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

It is better to be fearless and cheerful than cheerless and fearful.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #235 on: July 04, 2023, 10:55:21 AM »

Right on, Rico! Anyone who as part of their “education” doesn’t accept the left’s version of truth should be cancelled and banned from college campuses. Oh wait, that’s already a mission accomplished. Next step? Lock ‘‘em up!

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #236 on: July 04, 2023, 11:03:49 AM »
Right on, Rico! Anyone who as part of their “education” doesn’t accept the left’s version of truth should be cancelled and banned from college campuses. Oh wait, that’s already a mission accomplished. Next step? Lock ‘‘em up!

We need to ban more books, imo, too.  The only book we need is the Bible.  I’d eliminate math, science and history for sure.  Can you believe they teach kids Americans owned slaves at one time?  You know they don’t teach them that slaveowners taught them Christianity. 

As for science, the only science we need is how to make bullets more efficient. 

Pakuni

• All American
« Reply #237 on: July 04, 2023, 11:10:36 AM »

tower912

• All American
« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2023, 12:16:50 PM »

Your kind of guy, Lenny.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/quick-takes/2023/06/27/liberty-university-spokesperson-invokes-hitler

Saying the quiet part out loud.    Education is evangelization and we need to emulate Hitler, Mao, and Stalin.

Luke 6:45   ...A good man produces goodness from the good in his heart; an evil man produces evil out of his store of evil.   Each man speaks from his heart's abundance...

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #239 on: July 04, 2023, 12:39:59 PM »
Your kind of guy, Lenny.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/quick-takes/2023/06/27/liberty-university-spokesperson-invokes-hitler

Saying the quiet part out loud.    Education is evangelization and we need to emulate Hitler, Mao, and Stalin.

Say what you will about those three but their populations were patriotic

tower912

• All American
« Reply #240 on: July 04, 2023, 12:47:35 PM »
None of that pesky dissension.    Or having bullsh!t called on campuses when they espoused bullsh!t.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #241 on: July 04, 2023, 12:53:33 PM »
Teaching that slavery existed and that racism still exists is the exact same as telling white people to hate themselves.

It's all critical race theory, and I'm tired of them teaching it in kindergarten.

Lennys Tap

• All American
« Reply #242 on: July 04, 2023, 01:25:36 PM »
Your kind of guy, Lenny.

I’m no fan of Liberty. Any place that calls indoctrination education is no bueno in my book whether they’re coming from the far right or the far left. But you only see the problem from one side. I thought you were more open minded.

Uncle Rico

• All American
    • Mazos Hamburgers
« Reply #245 on: July 04, 2023, 01:36:07 PM »
Would you kill baby hitler

No.  People forget he built roads, too.

tower912

• All American
« Reply #246 on: July 04, 2023, 01:41:28 PM »
I’m no fan of Liberty. Any place that calls indoctrination education is no bueno in my book whether they’re coming from the far right or the far left. But you only see the problem from one side. I thought you were more open minded.
Teaching facts is not indoctrination.  I would not consider a flat earther a worthy science teacher.  I don't want a holocaust denier as a history teacher.   If you think that makes me closed minded.... thank you.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 03:06:50 PM by tower912 »

MU82

• All American
« Reply #247 on: July 04, 2023, 01:49:30 PM »
No.  People forget he built roads, too.

Churchill! With his cigars. With his brandy. And his rotten painting - rotten! Hitler, there was a painter. He could paint an entire apartment in one afternoon! Two coats!

WellsstreetWanderer

• All American
« Reply #248 on: July 04, 2023, 02:02:54 PM »
At what point does this become a trend?

https://www.businessinsider.com/carl-paladino-running-again-stefanik-endorsement-hitler-leadership-quote-radio-2022-6?amp

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-mary-miller-congresswoman-hitler-one-thing-right-speech-20210106-wdryhnfyfbetfbyi6ef7lpmlgm-story.html

https://apnews.com/article/moms-for-liberty-adolf-hitler-newsletter-quote-bcce698e901b9e782970030ccd710512
People who actually suffered under Mao,Stalin and Chubby in No Korea have been coming out and stating that this is exactly what is happening on campuses all over. One Speak  or you face failing a course or the Academic brown shirts write letters asking for your firing.
The greatest impediment to understanding is the belief that the position you hold is universal - Nietsche

Universities used to be bastions of free speach and discussions among diverse thought . Sadly no longer

tower912

• All American
« Reply #249 on: July 04, 2023, 02:06:44 PM »
They still are.  Snowflakes are snowflaking when their bs is challenged.   It is a reflex for you guys.   

You called bs on my bs.  I am oppressed.

feedback