[Today at 08:16:25 AM]

Marquette Football Update by Viper
[April 26, 2024, 08:10:52 PM]

2024 Transfer Portal by avid1010
[April 26, 2024, 07:48:11 PM]

Does Bucky NOT have a Basketball NIL? by WhiteTrash
[April 26, 2024, 03:52:54 PM]

Please Register - It's FREE!

The absolute only thing required for this FREE registration is a valid e-mail address.  We keep all your information confidential and will NEVER give or sell it to anyone else.
Login to get rid of this box (and ads) , or register NOW!

* Next up: The long cold summer

Marquette
Marquette

Open Practice

Date/Time: Oct 11, 2024 ???
TV: NA
Schedule for 2023-24
27-10

Author Topic: We could’ve won this tournament  (Read 18046 times)

MU82

• All American
Re: We could’ve won this tournament
« Reply #325 on: March 26, 2023, 04:00:48 PM »
While true, moot.  MSU played better on that day.   They deserved the win.

We only lost to Michigan State because some Scoopers dared to talk about whether they preferred Kentucky or K-State as a potential opponent.

I mean, that’s science.
“It’s not how white men fight.” - Tucker Carlson

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2023, 04:03:39 PM »
We only lost to Michigan State because some Scoopers dared to talk about whether they preferred Kentucky or K-State as a potential opponent.

I mean, that’s science.
No those Scoopers just made our fanbase look like pompous asses and ruined the vibes we had going for us

Farley36

• All American
« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2023, 04:06:09 PM »
You are literally too stupid to insult.

Anyone ever notice how the only arguments this dude can muster are either calling people stupid or insulting their penis or sexual prowess?   Does anyone else see the irony in this? 

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2023, 04:07:16 PM »
Anyone ever notice how the only arguments this dude can muster are either calling people stupid or insulting their penis or sexual prowess?   Does anyone else see the irony in this?
I’ve pointed it out numerous times. It’s a classic inferiority mechanism.

I will give him credit he presented an actual argument after I called him out on this like 4 times.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2023, 04:13:49 PM »

You must have ignored my other posts, Biff. 

Farley36

• All American
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2023, 04:15:13 PM »

I will give him credit he presented an actual argument after I called him out on this like 4 times.

I look forward to his witty reply in which he, like all 13 year old boys, calls us out for never having touched a woman or talks about our baby dicks.   Kinda weird how an adult seems so focused on infant genetalia.  Whatever though, he’s “proving how stupid” we are and shining a bright light on his level of intelligence.   

Farley36

• All American
« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2023, 04:18:10 PM »
You must have ignored my other posts, Biff.

I ignore them in the same way I’d ignore what a 5 year old has to say about the Theory of Relativity.  Notice how the Biff at the end brings that 13 year old mentality to the post.  Never change man.

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2023, 04:21:53 PM »

Which you, shockingly, ignored.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2023, 04:22:13 PM »
Which you, shockingly, ignored.
I literally replied to it

Vander Blue Man Group

• All American
« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2023, 04:23:25 PM »
I literally replied to it

You did not.  Not the most recent post I'm referring to. 

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2023, 04:23:51 PM »

I mean, that’s science.

We scoopers lost our edge early in the tourney, many of us were looking past the mighty 15 game win streak Catamounts right from the very beginning - we should have heeded those calling us out. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 04:44:56 PM by PointWarrior »

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2023, 04:24:54 PM »

We scoopers lost our edge early in the tourney, many of us were looking past the mighty 15 game win streak Catamounts right from the very beginning - we should have headed those calling us out.
First weekend exit directly in the face of your cringeworthy hubris and you STILL run with it.

Bravo.

bilsu

• All American
« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2023, 04:35:32 PM »
Marquette was too poor of a rebounding team to be able to win this tournament.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2023, 04:40:47 PM »
First weekend exit directly in the face of your cringeworthy hubris and you STILL run with it.

Bravo.

I was not the first round pants pisser like you. 

2nd round - Marquette played crapty and had a PG with bad thumb.  Still should have won as MSU is not that good.

Cringeworthy hubris?  Are you going to keep up with the chickshiit posts before every game even though Marquette will be a likely top 5 ranked team next year?

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2023, 04:49:55 PM »

I was not the first round pants pisser like you. 

2nd round - Marquette played crapty and had a PG with bad thumb.  Still should have won as MSU is not that good.

Cringeworthy hubris?  Are you going to keep up with the chickshiit posts before every game even though Marquette will be a likely top 5 ranked team next year?
Pants pisser? I simply said let’s talk about the game on our schedule. You’re insane.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2023, 05:04:27 PM »
Pants pisser? I simply said let’s talk about the game on our schedule. You’re insane.

Oops my bad, you were just telling us how good Vermont was and we (scoopers) need to focus on one game at a time.

You sure are cranky at a lot of scoopers.  You still down we didn’t all thank you enough for getting us Shaka?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:08:31 PM by PointWarrior »

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2023, 05:09:38 PM »

Oops my bad, you were just telling us how good Vermont was and we (scoopers) need to focus on one game at a time.

You sure are cranky at a lot of scoopers.  You still down we didn’t all thank you enough for getting us Shaka?
You need therapy.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2023, 05:33:34 PM »
No those Scoopers just made our fanbase look like pompous asses and ruined the vibes we had going for us

We clearly lost because some COLE-slawers were unwilling to have confidence that our team was about to embark on a long NCAA tourney run. They wouldn't even buy into a win over mighty Vermont! Their insecurity and superstition obviously spread to the Marquette players, ruining the vibes we had going for us and costing us a certain national title. Thanks a lot!

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2023, 05:37:02 PM »
We clearly lost because some COLE-slawers were unwilling to have confidence that our team was about to embark on a long NCAA tourney run. They wouldn't even buy into a win over mighty Vermont! Their insecurity and superstition obviously spread to the Marquette players, ruining the vibes we had going for us and costing us a certain national title. Thanks a lot!
Based on this rant, I don’t think you even read my post.

PointWarrior

• All American
« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2023, 05:44:17 PM »
Well - I deleted it cause I know you would took it hard.  But you quoted it quickly, so let it live on.  You really are cranky with a lot of posters and calling out people need therapy for obvious sarcasm you don't understand is a pretty bad look...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 05:49:22 PM by PointWarrior »

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2023, 05:45:20 PM »
Well - I think when someone uses that reponse, it may be a little insight to their MUScoop soul...   for fun , let's look back at less than 10 days of your interactions on Scoop.  Glad I am not the only one you have a problem with (I am in good company).

I love people's direct replies to you:

From Vander Blue Man Group:   You are literally too stupid to insult.

From Panda:  Buddy do you have aspergers?
                    How much mental strength does it take to understand sarcasm?

From Jockey:   Wades knows basketball. You don’t.

From Hawk:  You people are retarded.  Get over it.

And you get along so well with many posters...

To Vander Blue Man group:
I love these responses because they show how weak you truly are. Can’t stay on topic so we just go to insults.
Do you understand that or are you, well, dumb?

To Uncle Rico:
Thanks Judge Judy
Then you don’t really understand sports at all.
Love when your argument falls apart so you just go to condescending snark. It’s incredible.

To jesumu84
Because you use words and then make arguments that don’t align with the definition of the words you are using.

To UnleashSean
You are so unaware lol.

To JohnnyB
Huff as much copium as it takes. I was as right as anyone could possibly be, early too. And bitching from people like me forced the admin’s hand.

To We R Final 4
Why not? Because you’re a pretentious know-it-all? These kids have a chance to be the foundation of something special, I don’t think that’s lost on them.
Wow. Just wow.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2023, 05:46:51 PM »
Based on this rant, I don’t think you even read my post.

Thanks for costing Marquette the national title.

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2023, 05:51:29 PM »
Thanks for costing Marquette the national title.
Unhinged from reality

5DollarPitcher

• All American
« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2023, 06:20:30 PM »
Well - I deleted it cause I know you would took it hard.  But you quoted it quickly, so let it live on.  You really are cranky with a lot of posters and calling out people need therapy for obvious sarcasm you don't understand is a pretty bad look...
I’ve been called every different name in the book just for giving basketball opinions. Rolls off my back.

It’s wild how quickly people will go to personal insults on this board, including you. But if they do - I’m not afraid to respond.

MU82

• All American
« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2023, 07:09:58 PM »
Unhinged from reality

Glad you don't call people names like "unhinged."

I hope you're able to live with yourself after costing our alma mater the title. If only Michigan State had been whistled for defensive 3 seconds a few times, maybe we'd have beaten them despite your vibe-killing COLE.

And congrats on being the only person to have picked Florida Atlantic, San Diego State, Miami and UConn to reach the Final Four because you knew they were the 4 best teams in the land.

feedback